Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Which Waystone PRO Edition
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 91 92
Please let me keep my baby waystone buddy forever he's perfect [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419279783168573441/694910875018067978/Screen_Shot_2020-04-01_at_8.07.07_AM.png[/img]
Please let me keep my baby waystone buddy forever he's perfect

Screen_Shot_2020-04-01_at_8.07.07_AM.png
Looking for this UMA wm1ug.gif0gfpV.gif
The waystone became so cute! He keeps blinking his eye! XD
Happy April Fools! :D
The waystone became so cute! He keeps blinking his eye! XD
Happy April Fools! :D
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
[size=5][i][b]YOU[/b][/i][/size] [img]https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/u2sz9XA0Sa6dYlJPvy4LA_85WMY=/1400x1400/filters:format(jpeg)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/15979182/clippy.jpg[/img]
YOU

clippy.jpg
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
Which Waystone Pro Edition - Customer Reviews [emoji=snapper size=2]Tailor [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1]Pretty neat! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 1st, 2020 Colour: Orange and Gray | Verified Purchase The pro edition of the Which Waystone is rather charming in its own freakish way. I will admit, I was caught off guard and slightly scared at first due to the chunk of rock I had grown to know and love having grown an eye out of nowhere. Its new appearance does not give me as much of a sense of fear now, but it still feels like I am a hostage in my own home. Unfortunately, I am afraid that I cannot purchase the Which Waystone Pro Edition after the free trial due to my own fears of the thing that once comforted me (and my parents would kill me for wasting my money). However, I have no doubts that many other users will be glad to own the full version permanently. Overall, this is an amusing update to Flight Rising's system. You have done well.
Which Waystone Pro Edition - Customer Reviews

Tailor
Pretty neat!
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 1st, 2020
Colour: Orange and Gray | Verified Purchase

The pro edition of the Which Waystone is rather charming in its own freakish way. I will admit, I was caught off guard and slightly scared at first due to the chunk of rock I had grown to know and love having grown an eye out of nowhere. Its new appearance does not give me as much of a sense of fear now, but it still feels like I am a hostage in my own home.

Unfortunately, I am afraid that I cannot purchase the Which Waystone Pro Edition after the free trial due to my own fears of the thing that once comforted me (and my parents would kill me for wasting my money). However, I have no doubts that many other users will be glad to own the full version permanently.

Overall, this is an amusing update to Flight Rising's system. You have done well.
dbn3d3m-a8980323-202d-4065-a90e-710aa92edd42.gif he/him
maid of hope
fr+8
My heart is prepared
My heart is prepared
Shed Orange Scale jBuN1x1.png Banded Sardonyx
The only reason I went to turn my waystone on was to test waystone pro and I'm never turning it off today
The only reason I went to turn my waystone on was to test waystone pro and I'm never turning it off today
sackname
~ ~ ~
|Wish List|
|Art Shop|
|Hatchery|
~ ~ ~
I'll give you ? if you give me this dragon
I could only stand turning it on for 5 minutes before having to turn it off

*war flashbacks to the early 2000s*
I could only stand turning it on for 5 minutes before having to turn it off

*war flashbacks to the early 2000s*
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
"Many years ago, there was a terrible chess player that would travel around Sornieth in search of a sufficiently bad opponent. To this day you can find chess pieces left from their board-flipping frustration."
-Gathering

Ah, I always wondered where all those pieces came from XD

I also love the one about Scribbles being the Higher or Lower tournament champion three years in a row
"Many years ago, there was a terrible chess player that would travel around Sornieth in search of a sufficiently bad opponent. To this day you can find chess pieces left from their board-flipping frustration."
-Gathering

Ah, I always wondered where all those pieces came from XD

I also love the one about Scribbles being the Higher or Lower tournament champion three years in a row
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
i t ' s t i m e f o l k s
i t ' s t i m e f o l k s
2KAdknV.png
Zs4VhSn.png
pyAp3dI.png
ZqTATLu.png
EE2umbT.png
WINDSINGER_sig.png
"I should be focusing on foraging, but what if. . .egg?"
Said while scavenging

So true, I should be getting food but what if I find an egg lol
"I should be focusing on foraging, but what if. . .egg?"
Said while scavenging

So true, I should be getting food but what if I find an egg lol
Looking for fandragons! DreamSMP, Attack on Titan, Detroit: Become Human and more!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 91 92