Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7929 7930 7931 7932 7933 ... 16041 16042
I love Seteth
I love Seteth
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
HURRY UP PEOPLE AND DELIVER MY GAME ALREADY. I can't wait to play Animal Crossing!
HURRY UP PEOPLE AND DELIVER MY GAME ALREADY. I can't wait to play Animal Crossing!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
dst might ambush me real good this time. or it might not. ive been (rather unexpectedly to myself) sleeping at sundown the last couple/few days (yesterday i fell asleep at around 8pm, woke a little before sunrise (which is currently at 6am)) but also i don't really have timely obligations intruding into sundown time i think . . .
dst might ambush me real good this time. or it might not. ive been (rather unexpectedly to myself) sleeping at sundown the last couple/few days (yesterday i fell asleep at around 8pm, woke a little before sunrise (which is currently at 6am)) but also i don't really have timely obligations intruding into sundown time i think . . .
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
Sleeb. I'm need sleeb
Sleeb. I'm need sleeb
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
Well THAT was the most disappointing shopping trip I've ever been on. :<
Well THAT was the most disappointing shopping trip I've ever been on. :<
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
i hope timmy and tommy nook know i love them and i'd die for them both
i hope timmy and tommy nook know i love them and i'd die for them both
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
No.... NOOOOOOOOOO the biggest tragedy of yesterday's destructive earthquake is the damage and loss of archaelogical artefacts from Croatia's Archaeological Museum in Zagreb. I am so heartbroken right now, I'll make sure to support them in any way, shape or form once this pandemic is over. I hope those artefacts can be restored, at least all of the pieces are still in the rooms. [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/H45U4FL_pQM/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
No.... NOOOOOOOOOO

the biggest tragedy of yesterday's destructive earthquake is the damage and loss of archaelogical artefacts from Croatia's Archaeological Museum in Zagreb. I am so heartbroken right now, I'll make sure to support them in any way, shape or form once this pandemic is over. I hope those artefacts can be restored, at least all of the pieces are still in the rooms.

maxresdefault.jpg
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
can't wait for april 2020 and the alien invasion
can't wait for april 2020 and the alien invasion
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
ugh when do i die and go to the anime rave in heaven
ugh when do i die and go to the anime rave in heaven
wV6zlEw.png
IT'S RIOT OF ROT ALL DAY EVERY DAY
IT'S RIOT OF ROT ALL DAY EVERY DAY
sVQ6W82.pngngipcID.pngsVQ6W82.png