Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Slots]Free Tarot Readings[Full]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33
Sorry it's been awhile.

I did one card readings some place else, got sick (don't know with what), and then did a few readings on myself.

I'm still sick so if I take extra long on your reading it's because my body has demanded I get my rear end in bed.

I've also reduced the number of slots back to 5. Slots weren't getting full fast enough to justify 15 slots.

PING LIST
@c33213
Sorry it's been awhile.

I did one card readings some place else, got sick (don't know with what), and then did a few readings on myself.

I'm still sick so if I take extra long on your reading it's because my body has demanded I get my rear end in bed.

I've also reduced the number of slots back to 5. Slots weren't getting full fast enough to justify 15 slots.

PING LIST
@c33213
b1FnW9e.jpg
hope everything is alright! take as much time as you need and hope you get well soon! and stay safe! (since there is a virus going on right now)

could I have a tarot reading with the Legacy of the Divine Tarot deck? I don't have any specific question in mind, please give me a general reading! and 3 card spread please! thank you! and feel free to put it on your blog!

@jashykins
hope everything is alright! take as much time as you need and hope you get well soon! and stay safe! (since there is a virus going on right now)

could I have a tarot reading with the Legacy of the Divine Tarot deck? I don't have any specific question in mind, please give me a general reading! and 3 card spread please! thank you! and feel free to put it on your blog!

@jashykins
@c33213 Thanks. I'm doing my best to stay inside. Tomorrow will be visiting the vet to make sure one of my cockatiels is okay. I adopted her so would feel bad if anything happened. Hoping I don't have to medicate her. I've given medication to parakeets but cockatiels are a little bit larger O.O' [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-iSDjK7068PI/XnXBZkaIMkI/AAAAAAAAWNE/uMwWnD5N8UIe-JQfzKc83-4ds71jFg0bwCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/comeoneileen.jpg[/img] You have a deep friendship with a woman that has stood the test of time because you were willing to physically or mentally separate yourself from your family. You were able to do this because you are able to detach yourself from your emotions when the need calls for it. You continue to be strong because you are still willing to self-reflect on who you were. The Reading in More Detail TWO OF CUPS You are in a deep friendship with a woman. This friendship has stood the test of time because of how the two of you are reflected in the other. This friendship has separated you physically or emotionally from your family. KING OF CUPS You are able to explore the dark parts of your psyche because you are able to control your emotions. This means once things become too stressful emotionally you can separate yourself temporarily from what you are feeling. EIGHT OF COINS (Reversed) Currently you are examining and working through old patterns so that you can improve yourself for the ones you care about. EXTRA -The two Cups Cards indicates that this reading deals with your emotions.
@c33213

Thanks. I'm doing my best to stay inside. Tomorrow will be visiting the vet to make sure one of my cockatiels is okay. I adopted her so would feel bad if anything happened. Hoping I don't have to medicate her. I've given medication to parakeets but cockatiels are a little bit larger O.O'

comeoneileen.jpg

You have a deep friendship with a woman that has stood the test of time because you were willing to physically or mentally separate yourself from your family. You were able to do this because you are able to detach yourself from your emotions when the need calls for it. You continue to be strong because you are still willing to self-reflect on who you were.

The Reading in More Detail

TWO OF CUPS
You are in a deep friendship with a woman. This friendship has stood the test of time because of how the two of you are reflected in the other. This friendship has separated you physically or emotionally from your family.

KING OF CUPS
You are able to explore the dark parts of your psyche because you are able to control your emotions. This means once things become too stressful emotionally you can separate yourself temporarily from what you are feeling.

EIGHT OF COINS (Reversed)
Currently you are examining and working through old patterns so that you can improve yourself for the ones you care about.

EXTRA
-The two Cups Cards indicates that this reading deals with your emotions.
b1FnW9e.jpg

thank you for the reading!

thank you for the reading!
I still have slots opened =D

Oh, I'm also looking for a new Tarot or Oracle Deck so if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them.

For Oracle...don't have any criteria.

For Tarot each card of the deck (not just the Major Arcana or the Court Cards) needs to be illustrated.

I usually debate a few weeks or months before getting a new deck XD
I still have slots opened =D

Oh, I'm also looking for a new Tarot or Oracle Deck so if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them.

For Oracle...don't have any criteria.

For Tarot each card of the deck (not just the Major Arcana or the Court Cards) needs to be illustrated.

I usually debate a few weeks or months before getting a new deck XD
b1FnW9e.jpg
I'd love a 3 card reading with the Fantastical Creatures deck! I don't have anything specific to ask, just love to hear what the cards have to say! Thanks so much!

I'd love a 3 card reading with the Fantastical Creatures deck! I don't have anything specific to ask, just love to hear what the cards have to say! Thanks so much!

@ExaltMeNot Yesterday was hectic for me and by the time I could do your reading, I was beyond tired. Sorry for the wait. And you're welcome, I like helping people out :) [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nUR95Y5vzUo/Xnmmtbd3bnI/AAAAAAAAWOM/WiBNQRXTYPsb7XHFng7WpeCa1p4yM1NzwCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/slightlytilted.jpg[/img] You are wanting to do something rash in the belief that you'll be helping yourself or others by doing so. However, the time to act isn't now so you need to be patient with whatever you're planning. You also need to expand your point of view even though this is painful for you to do. The Reading in More Detail NINE OF WANDS (Reversed) Currently you have been given a little more freedom than you are used to. This means it's highly likely that you'll do something rash. In your defense, though, you think you'll be helping yourself or others. THE WHEEL OF FORTURNE (Reversed) You are currently feeling that life is going much too slow for your tastes. You want to do something just to relieve the boredom. But you need to be patient as the time to act isn't now. DEATH (Reversed) You need to evolve your point of view and take in new lessons. You can't stay in the same state of mind as you have been in the past. However, this is hard for you because growing and changing causes you pain. You'd prefer to be ignorant rather than in a state of discomfort. EXTRA -Two of the three cards being Major Arcana indicates this is important.
@ExaltMeNot

Yesterday was hectic for me and by the time I could do your reading, I was beyond tired. Sorry for the wait.

And you're welcome, I like helping people out :)

slightlytilted.jpg

You are wanting to do something rash in the belief that you'll be helping yourself or others by doing so. However, the time to act isn't now so you need to be patient with whatever you're planning. You also need to expand your point of view even though this is painful for you to do.

The Reading in More Detail

NINE OF WANDS (Reversed)
Currently you have been given a little more freedom than you are used to. This means it's highly likely that you'll do something rash. In your defense, though, you think you'll be helping yourself or others.

THE WHEEL OF FORTURNE (Reversed)
You are currently feeling that life is going much too slow for your tastes. You want to do something just to relieve the boredom. But you need to be patient as the time to act isn't now.

DEATH (Reversed)
You need to evolve your point of view and take in new lessons. You can't stay in the same state of mind as you have been in the past. However, this is hard for you because growing and changing causes you pain. You'd prefer to be ignorant rather than in a state of discomfort.

EXTRA
-Two of the three cards being Major Arcana indicates this is important.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins I am interested in finding out if I will be financially struggling in the next few months/rest of the year or if things will work their way out. Can I leave the deck and spread number up to you? I feel you will know better which deck could answer such a question. [emoji=heart size=1]
@jashykins

I am interested in finding out if I will be financially struggling in the next few months/rest of the year or if things will work their way out. Can I leave the deck and spread number up to you? I feel you will know better which deck could answer such a question.
F9DuC3S.png rXo5hBY.png
riyPeFW.png
-White Sage Tarot -Seven wants to know if he can ever be considered alive [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59631092] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/596311/59631092.png[/img] [/url] -Spread
-White Sage Tarot
-Seven wants to know if he can ever be considered alive

59631092.png

-Spread
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
@LillyJay

I'm more than happy to help your dragon out, but need to know if you'd like a one or three card spread :)
@LillyJay

I'm more than happy to help your dragon out, but need to know if you'd like a one or three card spread :)
b1FnW9e.jpg
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33