Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Slots]Free Tarot Readings[Full]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33
@Warsawmouse Sorry it's been hectic around here. My trouble sleeping plus my husband injuring his knee so I have to do more than usual. Added to that is due to my acid reflux I can't drink coffee and I feel having a strong cup of coffee would really help me out XD [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8UpRuK2WcVY/Xp1j0xM5LWI/AAAAAAAAWaw/z7dX6i8s8zgcBdAFLiHpnjhEaY0Wl5U6QCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/gettingoutofarut.jpg[/img] Breaking your rut is as simple and as hard as deciding to pursue your desires. You need to start to put your dreams into motion to make any change. But remember to not make any decisions because of impatience. Just because you need to do things to break your rut doesn't mean your main concern is speed. The Reading in More Detail TEN OF WANDS (Reversed) Your rut was caused by putting off smaller tasks which eventually lead to your current predicament. NINE OF CUPS To break out of your rut you simply need to pursue your desires. While hard to do, it is the only thing that will get you out of your rut. KNIGHT OF WANDS (Reversed) While you need to pursue your desires, you can't be impatient. When you make a decision you need to consider the long term consequences so you don't end up causing more harm than good. EXTRA -The Sun being in both the second and third cards in the spread could indicate good fortune.
@Warsawmouse

Sorry it's been hectic around here. My trouble sleeping plus my husband injuring his knee so I have to do more than usual. Added to that is due to my acid reflux I can't drink coffee and I feel having a strong cup of coffee would really help me out XD

gettingoutofarut.jpg

Breaking your rut is as simple and as hard as deciding to pursue your desires. You need to start to put your dreams into motion to make any change. But remember to not make any decisions because of impatience. Just because you need to do things to break your rut doesn't mean your main concern is speed.

The Reading in More Detail

TEN OF WANDS (Reversed)
Your rut was caused by putting off smaller tasks which eventually lead to your current predicament.

NINE OF CUPS
To break out of your rut you simply need to pursue your desires. While hard to do, it is the only thing that will get you out of your rut.

KNIGHT OF WANDS (Reversed)
While you need to pursue your desires, you can't be impatient. When you make a decision you need to consider the long term consequences so you don't end up causing more harm than good.

EXTRA
-The Sun being in both the second and third cards in the spread could indicate good fortune.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins Hello! I would like a reading for this dragon right below. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54727282] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547273/54727282_350.png[/img] [/url] [LIST] [*]Tarot Reading [*]Fantastical Creatures Tarot deck [*]Could I just have a general reading please? [*]3 Card Spread [/LIST] Thanks! :)
@jashykins

Hello! I would like a reading for this dragon right below.

54727282_350.png

• Tarot Reading
  • Fantastical Creatures Tarot deck
  • Could I just have a general reading please?
  • 3 Card Spread

Thanks! :)
4f84783726df68aa829be00b8642d465d8caaa83.png x8bDWFu.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
@Enen16106 Sorry for the long wait. It's been hectic and then my body has been demanding sleep when things calm down during the dayXD And here I am wanting another pet to make my day even more draining XD [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lw3Aq537wVI/XqFVa_IfU3I/AAAAAAAAWb4/EIclCZlR6no1BYqQgiXtCbXWz2HlJgo1QCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/dragonsneedlovetoo.jpg[/img] You will be experiencing a change in your future. If you aren't aware of deceit from those around you, it will be a troubling change. While you will have opportunities to learn new things, there will be a slight delay in acquiring new knowledge. A possible troubling change in your future as well as a delay in learning new things is caused by the bad karma you have accumulated. The Reading in More Detail THREE OF PENTACLES (Reversed) There will be a slight delay in opportunities to learn new things. PAGE OF SWORDS You will go through a troubling change in your life. It will be a calmer transformation if you are aware of deceit from those around you. NINE OF SWORDS (Reversed) With the things you have done, you have a lot of negative karma surrounding you. In the near future you will pay the price.
@Enen16106

Sorry for the long wait. It's been hectic and then my body has been demanding sleep when things calm down during the dayXD

And here I am wanting another pet to make my day even more draining XD

dragonsneedlovetoo.jpg

You will be experiencing a change in your future. If you aren't aware of deceit from those around you, it will be a troubling change. While you will have opportunities to learn new things, there will be a slight delay in acquiring new knowledge. A possible troubling change in your future as well as a delay in learning new things is caused by the bad karma you have accumulated.

THREE OF PENTACLES (Reversed)
There will be a slight delay in opportunities to learn new things.

PAGE OF SWORDS
You will go through a troubling change in your life. It will be a calmer transformation if you are aware of deceit from those around you.

NINE OF SWORDS (Reversed)
With the things you have done, you have a lot of negative karma surrounding you. In the near future you will pay the price.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins
Hello, if you have time i'd like a reading, please :) It's okay to post it on your blog if you want. Thank you!

Oracle reading
-The Wild Unknown Animal Spirit (Kim Krans)
-I don't have a specific question, so if possible can i just get a general reading?
-a Three Card Spread
@jashykins
Hello, if you have time i'd like a reading, please :) It's okay to post it on your blog if you want. Thank you!

Oracle reading
-The Wild Unknown Animal Spirit (Kim Krans)
-I don't have a specific question, so if possible can i just get a general reading?
-a Three Card Spread
nuvYkoF.png
@jashykins

thanks-a-million! that's accurate: that first card is reading me for filth
i'm going to go forward with the thing and i hope it will kick my *** into gear in other areas as well
@jashykins

thanks-a-million! that's accurate: that first card is reading me for filth
i'm going to go forward with the thing and i hope it will kick my *** into gear in other areas as well
tumblr_ntne4zunqe1ueyht5o1_250.pngice_small.png25354288.png
@jashykins Hi again, I'd love a general three-card tarot reading with the crow deck if possible; also ok to post on your blog ^v^

@jashykins Hi again, I'd love a general three-card tarot reading with the crow deck if possible; also ok to post on your blog ^v^

JBEajtP.gif
@jashykins

Hello! I'd love to great a reading please :)

Could I have a 3 card spread from the Wild Unknown Animal Spirit deck?

My question is who/what will guide me in this first year?
@jashykins

Hello! I'd love to great a reading please :)

Could I have a 3 card spread from the Wild Unknown Animal Spirit deck?

My question is who/what will guide me in this first year?
bL3QrMq.png
@jashykins

Oooh, thanks a lot! :D
@jashykins

Oooh, thanks a lot! :D
4f84783726df68aa829be00b8642d465d8caaa83.png x8bDWFu.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
@Warsawmouse You're welcome and good luck :) @Enen16106 You're very welcome =D @veverka333 Ghost (one of my parakeets) was extremely talkative for a few minutes. She is demanding the food bowl get filled faster XD [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nXDrSe_Zlxw/XqVKTlxwwbI/AAAAAAAAWc0/MlU7tqD5e0Mm972JOqWVr1Y9dnkEAN45QCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/needtoknow.jpg[/img] You are remarkable for your ability to have enough energy to do whatever you want. What helps this ability is that you are great at adapting to change. This means that if one of your goals ends up changing your life, you'll be fine. Another thing that helps with your boundless energy is your fearlessness in saying what you mean without sounding cruel. This means whatever support you have, you won't lose it. The Reading in More Detail CHEETAH You have enough energy in you to do whatever you want. If you have your eyes on a goal, you can achieve it. BAT One of your core strengths is adapting to changes. Unlike many, you aren't afraid to make changes to what you perceive as a comfortable lifestyle. NIGHTINGALE You are unafraid to state your opinions and will say what you mean. You also are sure to say things kindly as possible without lying to others. EXTRA -Two of the three cards have the moon in them. This could indicate you have a connection with the moon or the night.
@Warsawmouse

You're welcome and good luck :)

@Enen16106

You're very welcome =D

@veverka333

Ghost (one of my parakeets) was extremely talkative for a few minutes. She is demanding the food bowl get filled faster XD

needtoknow.jpg

You are remarkable for your ability to have enough energy to do whatever you want. What helps this ability is that you are great at adapting to change. This means that if one of your goals ends up changing your life, you'll be fine. Another thing that helps with your boundless energy is your fearlessness in saying what you mean without sounding cruel. This means whatever support you have, you won't lose it.

CHEETAH
You have enough energy in you to do whatever you want. If you have your eyes on a goal, you can achieve it.

BAT
One of your core strengths is adapting to changes. Unlike many, you aren't afraid to make changes to what you perceive as a comfortable lifestyle.

NIGHTINGALE
You are unafraid to state your opinions and will say what you mean. You also are sure to say things kindly as possible without lying to others.

EXTRA
-Two of the three cards have the moon in them. This could indicate you have a connection with the moon or the night.
b1FnW9e.jpg
Ooh, merry meet! How wonderful! Another divine seer ^-^ I also do tarot, just with a normal set of playing cards though, because real ones are EXPENSIVE. But I'd love to be added to your pinglist! Blessed be!
@jashykins
Ooh, merry meet! How wonderful! Another divine seer ^-^ I also do tarot, just with a normal set of playing cards though, because real ones are EXPENSIVE. But I'd love to be added to your pinglist! Blessed be!
@jashykins
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33