Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ Siren's Shop ] PWYW! OPEN SLOT
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
Pay what you want shop! Quality will depend on amount you want to spend. Characters with detailed accessories and clothing will be more expensive as they take a long time to draw. I specialize in shiny portraits and rarely draw more than a bust, so please keep that in mind. Gijinkas or humanoid characters only. I don’t mind designing a gijinka for you, but only if you are not super picky about it. Gems are preferred, but treasure also accepted. I also will accept certain scrolls and Gen1 dragons (especially pastels). Also might consider UM Skins/Accents and expensive apparel. Feel free to offer whatever and I'll let you know if it's something I'm interested in. My art style is constantly changing and varies from piece to the next. I think a lot of it has to do with not having time to draw consistently, so I forget certain techniques I've used before. I'm using this shop as a way to work on my art more. [b] IMPORTANT: I work 11 hours a day, five days a week, and have a lot going on in my personal life. It could take me weeks to get to your commission or it could only take a few days. Really just depends on what all is going on. I always send WIP pics to try and keep you updated. If you are not comfortable with the idea of the art taking a while, please do not ask for a commission. [/b] Art references below. I will update this shop to be more detailed [s] later this evening [/s] when I'm not being lazy. [img]https://i.imgur.com/mr1cXHH.jpg[/img] Art example is from my old Gaia account, hence the different name. FINISHED ART: [img]https://i.imgur.com/h4Jo4mw.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YmO2jCs.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/J025ZX4.jpg[/img] To-Do List: - @Pinkdragonwings [20% DONE] -
Pay what you want shop!

Quality will depend on amount you want to spend. Characters with detailed accessories and clothing will be more expensive as they take a long time to draw. I specialize in shiny portraits and rarely draw more than a bust, so please keep that in mind. Gijinkas or humanoid characters only. I don’t mind designing a gijinka for you, but only if you are not super picky about it.

Gems are preferred, but treasure also accepted. I also will accept certain scrolls and Gen1 dragons (especially pastels). Also might consider UM Skins/Accents and expensive apparel. Feel free to offer whatever and I'll let you know if it's something I'm interested in.

My art style is constantly changing and varies from piece to the next. I think a lot of it has to do with not having time to draw consistently, so I forget certain techniques I've used before. I'm using this shop as a way to work on my art more.

IMPORTANT: I work 11 hours a day, five days a week, and have a lot going on in my personal life. It could take me weeks to get to your commission or it could only take a few days. Really just depends on what all is going on. I always send WIP pics to try and keep you updated. If you are not comfortable with the idea of the art taking a while, please do not ask for a commission.

Art references below. I will update this shop to be more detailed later this evening when I'm not being lazy.

mr1cXHH.jpg

Art example is from my old Gaia account, hence the different name.

FINISHED ART:

h4Jo4mw.png

YmO2jCs.jpg

J025ZX4.jpg

To-Do List:

- @Pinkdragonwings [20% DONE]
-
F9DuC3S.png rXo5hBY.png
riyPeFW.png
Bump~
Bump~
F9DuC3S.png rXo5hBY.png
riyPeFW.png
@yoursiren
Does 20k sound good?
@yoursiren
Does 20k sound good?
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
@yoursiren

A graveyard guardian and 20kt? o:
@yoursiren

A graveyard guardian and 20kt? o:
Amethyst Geode Coral Basilisk Field Notes Red Maple Leaf
Bump~
Bump~
F9DuC3S.png rXo5hBY.png
riyPeFW.png
Bump 4 u
Bump 4 u
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
Bump~
Bump~
F9DuC3S.png rXo5hBY.png
riyPeFW.png
Bump
Bump
@yoursiren

I think you had customers above.

Also i really recommend you use this chart. Soyou dont get swindled

Busts:

Sketch - 40k or 73G
Lines - 50k or 91G
Flat colors - 80k or 145G
Fully shaded - 110k or 210G

Waist Up

Sketch - 50k or 91G
Lines - 70k or 127G
Flat Colors - 100k or 182G
Shaded - 125k or 227G
@yoursiren

I think you had customers above.

Also i really recommend you use this chart. Soyou dont get swindled

Busts:

Sketch - 40k or 73G
Lines - 50k or 91G
Flat colors - 80k or 145G
Fully shaded - 110k or 210G

Waist Up

Sketch - 50k or 91G
Lines - 70k or 127G
Flat Colors - 100k or 182G
Shaded - 125k or 227G
@NerdyDragon

I'm a bit picky with offers. My art takes a lot of time that I don't have much of, so I make sure that it's worth it. >o<
@NerdyDragon

I'm a bit picky with offers. My art takes a lot of time that I don't have much of, so I make sure that it's worth it. >o<
F9DuC3S.png rXo5hBY.png
riyPeFW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34