Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Slots]Free Tarot Readings[Full]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33
3 card spread pls
3 card spread pls
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
@jashykins

I'd love a general three-card reading with The Wild Unknown Animal Spirit deck!

I have the Universe Has Your Back cards as well! I love them so so much <3

I'm still learning how to read cards. I'm more comfortable with oracle decks, but I do own some tarot cards. I have never been good at interpreting symbology, so it's a learning curve for me! I just pre-ordered this GORGEOUS deck that I felt a connection to as soon as I saw it, and I'm hoping it will help me get more comfortable experimenting with the cards and learning. :3
@jashykins

I'd love a general three-card reading with The Wild Unknown Animal Spirit deck!

I have the Universe Has Your Back cards as well! I love them so so much <3

I'm still learning how to read cards. I'm more comfortable with oracle decks, but I do own some tarot cards. I have never been good at interpreting symbology, so it's a learning curve for me! I just pre-ordered this GORGEOUS deck that I felt a connection to as soon as I saw it, and I'm hoping it will help me get more comfortable experimenting with the cards and learning. :3
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
@yoursiren I was about to get the reading completed when I got hungry and forgot dinner can be a 2-3 hour affair XD Anyways...for important questions like yours I'm worried about accidentally getting things wrong. Since you did let me pick out the deck and spread, I attempted to make the reading as accurate as possible. I chose Legacy of the Divine Tarot which was my first deck and the one I'm most familiar with. Then I chose a three card spread to have more details. [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rpaGHbIkT18/XnvqZ7gdvUI/AAAAAAAAWO8/TAeMUmC0pwU7LSOMAthqfnqvo-W0eIx6wCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/yes.jpg[/img] I am happy to report that your financial problems will eventually work themselves out. That is if you do your part to make good things happen. You have a great inner strength inside you that will help in your financial problems. But if you ever stop longing for things to be better and just accept the way things are, your financial problems will not improve. The Reading in More Detail STRENGTH The thing that will make it so that you can have your finances stable in the future is the inner strength inside of you. While you have a dark side, like we all do, you have a great ability to control it. Once you take control of your inner beasts, you will be able to work your financial problems out. ACE OF COINS Your finances will work themselves out in a few months or a year. But you will need to do your part to have things work out as the universe won't simply do everything for you. You will need to sow so that you can reap. FOUR OF CUPS (Reversed) The thing that could make your finances go poorly is if you stop thinking of a better future. Once you forget the longing for things to be better, you will lose the focus you so desperately need.
@yoursiren

I was about to get the reading completed when I got hungry and forgot dinner can be a 2-3 hour affair XD

Anyways...for important questions like yours I'm worried about accidentally getting things wrong.

Since you did let me pick out the deck and spread, I attempted to make the reading as accurate as possible.

I chose Legacy of the Divine Tarot which was my first deck and the one I'm most familiar with. Then I chose a three card spread to have more details.

yes.jpg

I am happy to report that your financial problems will eventually work themselves out. That is if you do your part to make good things happen. You have a great inner strength inside you that will help in your financial problems. But if you ever stop longing for things to be better and just accept the way things are, your financial problems will not improve.

The Reading in More Detail

STRENGTH
The thing that will make it so that you can have your finances stable in the future is the inner strength inside of you. While you have a dark side, like we all do, you have a great ability to control it. Once you take control of your inner beasts, you will be able to work your financial problems out.

ACE OF COINS
Your finances will work themselves out in a few months or a year. But you will need to do your part to have things work out as the universe won't simply do everything for you. You will need to sow so that you can reap.

FOUR OF CUPS (Reversed)
The thing that could make your finances go poorly is if you stop thinking of a better future. Once you forget the longing for things to be better, you will lose the focus you so desperately need.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins Thank you! This gives me hope. [emoji=heart size=1]
@jashykins

Thank you! This gives me hope.
F9DuC3S.png rXo5hBY.png
riyPeFW.png
@yoursiren You're welcome :) I do hope that I'm right and things work out for you. @LillyJay I meant to get this out last night but I highly underestimated how long catching Articuno in Pokemon HeartGold would take. Plan was to capture the Pokemon and finish up your reading. But then it was past 5AM and I was too tired to finish your reading. [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PEoau7aGIk8/Xn2f5PZwXlI/AAAAAAAAWPo/4B8x-c8Jsekrq9obW_I3h97dpLpO-XY_ACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/aliveornot.jpg[/img] While Seven can't ever be considered alive in the classical sense, he still has some of the drives of "living" creatures. One of the main things that currently separates Seven from "living" creatures is his inability to form strong emotional attachments with others. However, that could change in the future but it would be such a subtle change that not many would even notice. Maybe not even himself. The Reading in More Detail QUEEN OF WANDS Seven can't be considered alive in the classical sense. However, he is full of the fire that burns through the veins of every living creature. He more than has the drive, strength, and confidence to be considered alive in a non-classical sense. THE LOVERS (Reversed) One thing that defines creatures being "alive" is their emotional connections to others. While Seven has the ability to form attachments, he can't form them as strongly as "living" creatures. DEATH (Reversed) While Seven does have differences between "living" creatures, that can change. He could, for instance, form attachments more strongly than before. But any changes would be subtle. Possibly too subtle for himself or others to notice.
@yoursiren

You're welcome :)

I do hope that I'm right and things work out for you.

@LillyJay

I meant to get this out last night but I highly underestimated how long catching Articuno in Pokemon HeartGold would take. Plan was to capture the Pokemon and finish up your reading.

But then it was past 5AM and I was too tired to finish your reading.

aliveornot.jpg

While Seven can't ever be considered alive in the classical sense, he still has some of the drives of "living" creatures. One of the main things that currently separates Seven from "living" creatures is his inability to form strong emotional attachments with others. However, that could change in the future but it would be such a subtle change that not many would even notice. Maybe not even himself.

QUEEN OF WANDS
Seven can't be considered alive in the classical sense. However, he is full of the fire that burns through the veins of every living creature. He more than has the drive, strength, and confidence to be considered alive in a non-classical sense.

THE LOVERS (Reversed)
One thing that defines creatures being "alive" is their emotional connections to others. While Seven has the ability to form attachments, he can't form them as strongly as "living" creatures.

DEATH (Reversed)
While Seven does have differences between "living" creatures, that can change. He could, for instance, form attachments more strongly than before. But any changes would be subtle. Possibly too subtle for himself or others to notice.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@Kitanya The Universe Has Your Back is currently my favorite Affirmation deck. I love it so much! The deck you suggested looks beautiful. But because it's out of my budget it's one I'd probably look at for a few months before splurging on itXD And I find tarot easier to interpret but like oracle decks because of the variety. [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FmKNhR-CYlE/XoBTPCe1GXI/AAAAAAAAWRE/Ialu6BUdDsQGQaAi_Xs6No5PvLEip8GYgCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/lettheanimalstalk.jpg[/img] You have great creative and spiritual potential. This is increased by your willingness to learn as well as being able to explore the darker sides of yourself. Right now, though, you are too afraid to truly embrace your potential. Don't be afraid to embrace what you can become. The Reading in More Detail SHARK You are good at looking into the dark parts of yourself and admitting what you actually feel. This is extremely good for someone who wants to get into tarot, oracle, ect. as it allows the person to fully accept their reading and not be hampered by what lies they wish to believe. HUMMINGBIRD You have a great sense of both creativity and spirituality. What helps make that combination so potent is that you're interested in learning. Which means that if you pursue those passions you'll see a side of the universe you never thought possible before. SNAKE Inside you is the potential to do much in the way of creative and spiritual endeavors. Right now all your potential is wrapped up as if you are afraid to truly explore it. Don't fear your potential, embrace it.
@Kitanya

The Universe Has Your Back is currently my favorite Affirmation deck. I love it so much!

The deck you suggested looks beautiful. But because it's out of my budget it's one I'd probably look at for a few months before splurging on itXD

And I find tarot easier to interpret but like oracle decks because of the variety.

lettheanimalstalk.jpg

You have great creative and spiritual potential. This is increased by your willingness to learn as well as being able to explore the darker sides of yourself. Right now, though, you are too afraid to truly embrace your potential. Don't be afraid to embrace what you can become.

SHARK
You are good at looking into the dark parts of yourself and admitting what you actually feel. This is extremely good for someone who wants to get into tarot, oracle, ect. as it allows the person to fully accept their reading and not be hampered by what lies they wish to believe.

HUMMINGBIRD
You have a great sense of both creativity and spirituality. What helps make that combination so potent is that you're interested in learning. Which means that if you pursue those passions you'll see a side of the universe you never thought possible before.

SNAKE
Inside you is the potential to do much in the way of creative and spiritual endeavors. Right now all your potential is wrapped up as if you are afraid to truly explore it. Don't fear your potential, embrace it.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins

OOF.

That was so spot on, omg.

Thank you so much! <3
@jashykins

OOF.

That was so spot on, omg.

Thank you so much! <3
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
@Kitanya

You're welcome :)