Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Animal Crossing New Horizons
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29
I named my island Wild (cause of Wild World, also fits pretty well) and i chose it cause the rivers made a sort of W shape, so im planning to build things there. I got pears as my fruit (i like pears so thats nice) and the villagers i got were Sheldon (a yellow squirrel) and Sylvia (a purple kangaroo) :3
Right now im waiting for Blathers to move in. Also gonna try to get a bridge or something as soon as possible since i REALLY want to go to the other side of the island blocked off by the river

EDIT: I got the museum and very quickly got it closed until tomorrow again from donating. Luckily i also upgraded my house so now i can store all of these fish! (plus, got a sturgeon!)
I named my island Wild (cause of Wild World, also fits pretty well) and i chose it cause the rivers made a sort of W shape, so im planning to build things there. I got pears as my fruit (i like pears so thats nice) and the villagers i got were Sheldon (a yellow squirrel) and Sylvia (a purple kangaroo) :3
Right now im waiting for Blathers to move in. Also gonna try to get a bridge or something as soon as possible since i REALLY want to go to the other side of the island blocked off by the river

EDIT: I got the museum and very quickly got it closed until tomorrow again from donating. Luckily i also upgraded my house so now i can store all of these fish! (plus, got a sturgeon!)
furry_fiddle.png
Anyone else here been going to the mystery island with nook miles tickets? The fruit is supposedly supposed to be random.

I've gotten oranges (my native fruit) on 5/6 islands. The only reason that number isn't 6/6 is because one of the islands had nothing but bamboo on it.

Is the internet mistaken over these fruit being random or am I having the worst sort of luck?
Anyone else here been going to the mystery island with nook miles tickets? The fruit is supposedly supposed to be random.

I've gotten oranges (my native fruit) on 5/6 islands. The only reason that number isn't 6/6 is because one of the islands had nothing but bamboo on it.

Is the internet mistaken over these fruit being random or am I having the worst sort of luck?
TyYgOYZ.png
Oh gosh you guys, I just used my first two nook miles tickets and guess which islanders I got to invite? Zucker and Merengue! What are the odds of getting two edible villagers to go with my lair theme on flight rising? They're both sooo cute too! [emoji=heart size=1] @wrecknrule My town has pears and I've gotten nothing but pears so far. Maybe it's just really rare?
Oh gosh you guys, I just used my first two nook miles tickets and guess which islanders I got to invite? Zucker and Merengue! What are the odds of getting two edible villagers to go with my lair theme on flight rising? They're both sooo cute too!

@wrecknrule

My town has pears and I've gotten nothing but pears so far. Maybe it's just really rare?
Buying Food UMAs
so i'm already regretting certain decisions LOL

i placed my museum tent directly behind the plaza square, in front of the river. why did i do that.

i placed my museum tent directly behind the plaza square, in front of the river. why did i do that.
9vd48xw.png
[quote name="somzar" date="2020-03-21 12:52:53" ] so i'm already regretting certain decisions LOL i placed my museum tent directly behind the plaza square, in front of the river. why did i do that. [/quote] I did too but I can still see all of the river so I guess I’m in the clear haha
somzar wrote on 2020-03-21 12:52:53:

I did too but I can still see all of the river so I guess I’m in the clear haha
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
I'm so excited to see what my island looks like further on down the road, but I'm enjoying taking things slow right now. I started off with Goose and Renée, and my native fruit is peaches. If anyone wants to stop by Sugarside, my friend code is SW-8191-4685-7219.
I'm so excited to see what my island looks like further on down the road, but I'm enjoying taking things slow right now. I started off with Goose and Renée, and my native fruit is peaches. If anyone wants to stop by Sugarside, my friend code is SW-8191-4685-7219.
@voidbeast
I feel threatened by that image.
@voidbeast
I feel threatened by that image.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
The villagers in this game don't get mad if you push them around, so you can easily capture them. They do tend to teleport elsewhere when you enter and exit a building though, especially special characters like Tommy and Gulliver.

Also I have Cherry and Merengue is coming tomorrow!
The villagers in this game don't get mad if you push them around, so you can easily capture them. They do tend to teleport elsewhere when you enter and exit a building though, especially special characters like Tommy and Gulliver.

Also I have Cherry and Merengue is coming tomorrow!
That sun fish is somehow less dopey and more creepy with the realistic art style!
That sun fish is somehow less dopey and more creepy with the realistic art style!
Buying Food UMAs
i'm gettin' it tomorrow. probably gonna hit rerolls 'till i get good villagers. i still find it hard to believe you can get villagers that are cooler animals than squirrels, mice and sheep.

idk if there's a set group starting villagers are of? hope not. give me ribbot, he's a bro.

also, a friend's got it and already they've found a duplication glitch. they are currently paying all their mortgages with infinite switches.
i'm gettin' it tomorrow. probably gonna hit rerolls 'till i get good villagers. i still find it hard to believe you can get villagers that are cooler animals than squirrels, mice and sheep.

idk if there's a set group starting villagers are of? hope not. give me ribbot, he's a bro.

also, a friend's got it and already they've found a duplication glitch. they are currently paying all their mortgages with infinite switches.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29