Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Animal Crossing New Horizons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Im super hyped for it! I already prepurchased it so i can play on the day it releases! :D
Im super hyped for it! I already prepurchased it so i can play on the day it releases! :D
my first AC game was wild world back in 2006, then new leaf in 2012. I preordered new horizons on Christmas and I literally can’t wait to play it!

If anyone wants to add me on switch, my code is SW-8538-9728-2480!!
my first AC game was wild world back in 2006, then new leaf in 2012. I preordered new horizons on Christmas and I literally can’t wait to play it!

If anyone wants to add me on switch, my code is SW-8538-9728-2480!!
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
I've never played it before, But this one looks interesting! (Part of the reason is because I've been doing nothing interesting this whole week)
I hope I have enough money... Oh jeez,

OH J E E Z
I've never played it before, But this one looks interesting! (Part of the reason is because I've been doing nothing interesting this whole week)
I hope I have enough money... Oh jeez,

OH J E E Z
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
This will be my first AC outside of Pocket Camp (which I know doesn't count). I'm very excited. I have no idea what my Switch code is since I'm just using my sister's Switch and logging into my Nintendo account... I should figure this out :D
This will be my first AC outside of Pocket Camp (which I know doesn't count). I'm very excited. I have no idea what my Switch code is since I'm just using my sister's Switch and logging into my Nintendo account... I should figure this out :D
BoVzcWO.gif
I preorderd the animal crossing switch that comes out tomorrow and I should be receiving it on Tuesday and then I will download the game so im all ready! I am SO EXCITED

@bittersuite I will add you sometime soon!

I preorderd the animal crossing switch that comes out tomorrow and I should be receiving it on Tuesday and then I will download the game so im all ready! I am SO EXCITED

@bittersuite I will add you sometime soon!

@MihoyMinoy neat, thanks!! [emoji=gaoler laughing size=2]
@MihoyMinoy

neat, thanks!!
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
@sick if you enjoy pocket camp even a little bit then you will love the actual game!!! I’m excited for you lol
@sick if you enjoy pocket camp even a little bit then you will love the actual game!!! I’m excited for you lol
Oh, right, friend codes, mine is:

SW-5535-2488-8690

Add me when you like. I won't be around much during this and the next day, but I'll accept requests afterwards and also add anyone posting here.
Oh, right, friend codes, mine is:

SW-5535-2488-8690

Add me when you like. I won't be around much during this and the next day, but I'll accept requests afterwards and also add anyone posting here.
I can't wait to get mine! In the meanwhile I've been replaying my ACNL town trying to finally complete my museum <3
I can't wait to get mine! In the meanwhile I've been replaying my ACNL town trying to finally complete my museum <3
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
I cannot wait to play, there's so much more freedom and I love that you won't have to worry about where islanders move in ack
I had Samson move out a few weeks ago in my nl town and Wolfgang was set to move in the next day.. I'd gone through my whole town placing patterns and had the perfect spot but of course, he moves in where Samson used to live. In the worst possible place. The p a i n.

Does anyone know when nh is playable in Sweden? I can't find any information about it :0
I cannot wait to play, there's so much more freedom and I love that you won't have to worry about where islanders move in ack
I had Samson move out a few weeks ago in my nl town and Wolfgang was set to move in the next day.. I'd gone through my whole town placing patterns and had the perfect spot but of course, he moves in where Samson used to live. In the worst possible place. The p a i n.

Does anyone know when nh is playable in Sweden? I can't find any information about it :0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29