Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7906 7907 7908 7909 7910 ... 16037 16038
I’m getting seriously hungry.... I know ramen might not be the best choice, but it’s the easiest thing to make when you’re desperate for something to eat and it’s food...
I’m getting seriously hungry.... I know ramen might not be the best choice, but it’s the easiest thing to make when you’re desperate for something to eat and it’s food...
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
Say his name.....

You won't be laughing when he kills you....

THE PEEPEE POOPOO MAN
Say his name.....

You won't be laughing when he kills you....

THE PEEPEE POOPOO MAN
all my friends having acnh except me is like being the leftover when the teacher says partner up u_u
all my friends having acnh except me is like being the leftover when the teacher says partner up u_u
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
I really hope our flight isn't cancelled tomorrow...
I really hope our flight isn't cancelled tomorrow...
There’s the little bitty finches, I was wondering where they have been... and a woodpecker got chased away by them, which I don’t like... but I see a chickadee looking happy, so that’s good...
There’s the little bitty finches, I was wondering where they have been... and a woodpecker got chased away by them, which I don’t like... but I see a chickadee looking happy, so that’s good...
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
Away from you
Away from here
In a place where I found people to care about and forget about all of this

Wake me when the new day comes
Away from you
Away from here
In a place where I found people to care about and forget about all of this

Wake me when the new day comes
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
I was very excited, thinking there would be some Lesbian representation in Sherlock, cause let’s be fair this show is very okay with the fact that gay people do exist and has made ten million jokes about Watson and Sherlock and they say Irene is bi and she has a female lover, but I guess she’s going to fall for Sherlock
But that’s alright I suppose, not like I’ve been dying to see Lesbian, or really I should just say wlw in this case, representation anywhere
But alas
Not today I suppose
I was very excited, thinking there would be some Lesbian representation in Sherlock, cause let’s be fair this show is very okay with the fact that gay people do exist and has made ten million jokes about Watson and Sherlock and they say Irene is bi and she has a female lover, but I guess she’s going to fall for Sherlock
But that’s alright I suppose, not like I’ve been dying to see Lesbian, or really I should just say wlw in this case, representation anywhere
But alas
Not today I suppose
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
Should I move out or should I stay here?
Should I move out or should I stay here?
h82hLHB.gif
I HATE Adobe so much. So much.
I HATE Adobe so much. So much.
PJb908Z.png
why is it that the one day i decide to count my clonic seizures, i end up having 7 in 5 minutes and why does this have to happen at the time that it's not recommended to get medical attention for anything
why is it that the one day i decide to count my clonic seizures, i end up having 7 in 5 minutes and why does this have to happen at the time that it's not recommended to get medical attention for anything
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
1 2 ... 7906 7907 7908 7909 7910 ... 16037 16038