Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 79 80
Still having this issue :(
Still having this issue :(
FR +3
Accepts random friend requests :)
I'm still having this issue, and it seems worse now. When it first started I could refresh the page or go to another dragon or to my lair and then back to the dragon I wanted and it would work, but now only naming from the lair page works.

Cleared cache - didn't work
Chrome incognito mode - didn't work
Used mobile device - Actually worked for the first dragon, then the next one and the third did not

Device type: HP PC laptop, iphone 7
Operating System: Windows 10, ios 13.3.1
Connection (wifi, data): home private wifi
Anti-virus program: only normal system that comes with Windows
I'm still having this issue, and it seems worse now. When it first started I could refresh the page or go to another dragon or to my lair and then back to the dragon I wanted and it would work, but now only naming from the lair page works.

Cleared cache - didn't work
Chrome incognito mode - didn't work
Used mobile device - Actually worked for the first dragon, then the next one and the third did not

Device type: HP PC laptop, iphone 7
Operating System: Windows 10, ios 13.3.1
Connection (wifi, data): home private wifi
Anti-virus program: only normal system that comes with Windows
eN3aGnd.png8d7o509.png
I've been having this problem for a while, it makes naming dragons super difficult and tedious. :(
I've been having this problem for a while, it makes naming dragons super difficult and tedious. :(
Be careful not to choke on your aspirations.
~ Dedicated Mercy/Mei Main~
I'm having this problem as well. I can't name my dragons :(
I'm having this problem as well. I can't name my dragons :(
I have this problem as well, when I try to name a dragon the accept button won’t work.
I have this problem as well, when I try to name a dragon the accept button won’t work.
ldNLSdw.png
Use to refresh the page when this happened and it worked for a while but now no matter how many refreshes it won't accept.
Use to refresh the page when this happened and it worked for a while but now no matter how many refreshes it won't accept.
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
Been trying to name several different fodder dragons for a while and keep popping up names and reloading the page and it won't accept any names on several different dragons I try
Been trying to name several different fodder dragons for a while and keep popping up names and reloading the page and it won't accept any names on several different dragons I try
been having this problem off and on for a while now, sometimes it works fine but sometimes not at all. I've tried switching over to another device when it stops working but that doesn't help. Normally I would just refresh the page a few times but right now it just isn't accepting the name at all. at this point I'm more surprised when I do manage to name a dragon.

edit: Naming still works from the lair, just not the individual dragons page. I didn't know you could name them from there but now that's what I'm going to try, see if it keeps working.
been having this problem off and on for a while now, sometimes it works fine but sometimes not at all. I've tried switching over to another device when it stops working but that doesn't help. Normally I would just refresh the page a few times but right now it just isn't accepting the name at all. at this point I'm more surprised when I do manage to name a dragon.

edit: Naming still works from the lair, just not the individual dragons page. I didn't know you could name them from there but now that's what I'm going to try, see if it keeps working.
kabuu.png
I had this problem to with two dragons. I also didn't know you could name dragons from the lair. I tried it and it worked.
I had this problem to with two dragons. I also didn't know you could name dragons from the lair. I tried it and it worked.
I just had this issue today with a dragon I tried to name "Glissando". I ended up just naming him "Gliss" which worked instantly, as I thought maybe vulgarity, even in reverse and in the middle of a word, might have been the issue? In reading this thread however I'm leaning more towards this known bug. Either way, I'm adding my input!

Browser: Brave Browser- Has a built in shield. I tried it with shields up as well as shields down.
Device: Lenovo PC
Connection: Personal Home wifi through a wifi adapter
Anti Virus: McAfee + Brave built in anti virus
I just had this issue today with a dragon I tried to name "Glissando". I ended up just naming him "Gliss" which worked instantly, as I thought maybe vulgarity, even in reverse and in the middle of a word, might have been the issue? In reading this thread however I'm leaning more towards this known bug. Either way, I'm adding my input!

Browser: Brave Browser- Has a built in shield. I tried it with shields up as well as shields down.
Device: Lenovo PC
Connection: Personal Home wifi through a wifi adapter
Anti Virus: McAfee + Brave built in anti virus
bury me as it pleases you, lover. at sea, or deep within the catacombs.
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 79 80