Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 79 80
Happening to me as well.

I really don't think "Orion" is an offensive name in some way, not to mention it doesn't say anything about not being acceptable, the button to proceed just doesn't work.
Happening to me as well.

I really don't think "Orion" is an offensive name in some way, not to mention it doesn't say anything about not being acceptable, the button to proceed just doesn't work.
2GSt8.gif xkEur.gif 2z20Y.gif xZpBq.gif 5ezRA.gif 72mQC.gif

tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
This has been happening to me since last week. I thought it was just me. Refreshing did help but as of today I've only been able to name a single dragon.

I'm on Chrome on Android.
This has been happening to me since last week. I thought it was just me. Refreshing did help but as of today I've only been able to name a single dragon.

I'm on Chrome on Android.
yebxlm1t.png[qbj5aU6.gif
Having this problem as well. I'm trying to name my new Guardian hatchie "Notos" On Chrome for windows 10
Having this problem as well. I'm trying to name my new Guardian hatchie "Notos" On Chrome for windows 10
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
Yep, it’s happening to me too. I’m using Safari.
Yep, it’s happening to me too. I’m using Safari.
I'm having this problem, too. Tried clearing cache and using incognito with no luck. I'm on my windows 10 laptop accessing flight rising through google chrome via wifi. I have McAfee. I can name a dragon from the main lair space, but not from an individual dragon's page.

Good luck debugging!
I'm having this problem, too. Tried clearing cache and using incognito with no luck. I'm on my windows 10 laptop accessing flight rising through google chrome via wifi. I have McAfee. I can name a dragon from the main lair space, but not from an individual dragon's page.

Good luck debugging!
I've been continually having problems naming dragons from their individual pages; yet have no trouble naming them from the lair page (most of the time).
However, today I tried naming a dragon Tsunami, and I got a message saying that the name was not allowed. I tried again, and it accepted it the second time.
This is happening on both my android phone and windows 10 laptop, I use Google Chrome on both.
I've been continually having problems naming dragons from their individual pages; yet have no trouble naming them from the lair page (most of the time).
However, today I tried naming a dragon Tsunami, and I got a message saying that the name was not allowed. I tried again, and it accepted it the second time.
This is happening on both my android phone and windows 10 laptop, I use Google Chrome on both.
Proud FR player for 10+ years; my account is among the oldest active ID# 255
Using safari on an iphone SE, having this problem 8/
Using safari on an iphone SE, having this problem 8/
I have this problem as well, tried to go through the steps, first I cleared the cache, which worked a few days ago, now it doesn't work, tried incognito and that didn't work either. I'm on chrome, windows, wifi, and I don't have any sort of anti-virus service
I have this problem as well, tried to go through the steps, first I cleared the cache, which worked a few days ago, now it doesn't work, tried incognito and that didn't work either. I'm on chrome, windows, wifi, and I don't have any sort of anti-virus service
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
Still having this issue and nothing is seeming to fix it.
Still having this issue and nothing is seeming to fix it.
15-DF90-A3-6159-4-B01-9431-98906-AD0-BC3-D.png
Still having this issue to no avail
Still having this issue to no avail
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 79 80