Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Dr3amcatcher2000
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39
Grayson:

He wondered who Ash was, and why Jaxton had said his name, but didn't spend to much time thinking about it before he fell asleep on the couch, throwing a soft throw on top of him. He had left a small lamp on in the kitchen for Jax if for any reason he wanted to get water or something.

Although, it seemed like he had just fallen asleep, Jax woke him back up when he called Ash. He rubbed his eyes, threw the throw off of him and sat up. One he called ray, he rubbed his eyes again before getting up. He yawned hastily and groggily made his way to the bedroom. Once he reached the room, he opened the door slowly and stood in the doorway, "Hey, what's wrong Jax?"

Without another word, he slowly walked into the bedroom, sitting on the bed and turning on the lamp at the bedside table. "You've said Ash twice tonight."
Grayson:

He wondered who Ash was, and why Jaxton had said his name, but didn't spend to much time thinking about it before he fell asleep on the couch, throwing a soft throw on top of him. He had left a small lamp on in the kitchen for Jax if for any reason he wanted to get water or something.

Although, it seemed like he had just fallen asleep, Jax woke him back up when he called Ash. He rubbed his eyes, threw the throw off of him and sat up. One he called ray, he rubbed his eyes again before getting up. He yawned hastily and groggily made his way to the bedroom. Once he reached the room, he opened the door slowly and stood in the doorway, "Hey, what's wrong Jax?"

Without another word, he slowly walked into the bedroom, sitting on the bed and turning on the lamp at the bedside table. "You've said Ash twice tonight."
Jaxton:
When he saw Gray enter he flopped back on the bed, his hands covering his face in embarrassment. He was hoping that he was getting past his nightmares and fears but apparently not...and now he had to explain them to Gray. "I'm sorry..." He said wishing this was a dream.

Sitting up he sighed, unable to meet Gray's eye as he began to talk. "I didn't mean to wake you...sometimes I have nightmares and when I wake up I can't tell at first if I'm still dreaming or not." He said, glancing at Gray then down at the blanket tryijg to will himself to talk about Asher. "Asher, or Ash as I use to call him, is my ex. It's who I dream about most nights...it feels like he'll always haunt me...." He said, his voice full of fear and sadness and hurt from things past.

Jax looked at Gray forcing him self to meet his eyes. "He was the only person I had in my life that I felt like I could trust, but then he turned. I spent my days fearing him and trying to keep him happy....but I was never good enough." He said, tracing at a faint scar on his upper arm as the memory played in his mind like a movie.

Jax had been home all day, tidying up and making sure nothing needed to be done when Ash came home. He hated how he made it out like Jax had done nothing and how hard it was to work and take care of the house.

He'd just finished the dishes, letting them dry in the dish drainer, when the door opened and Ash's voice made him shudder. He was drunk and angry. "Jax? Jax I need help." He said, the door slamming before he appeared in the kitchen doorway. "Stop standing there and help me." He growled, one arm stuck in his jacket. Jax would have found it amusing if Ash wasn't drunk and looking for a fight.

Jax helped him, freeing him from the jacket and laying it on the on the counter. "I'll start dinner." He said, turning to the fridge. Ash just nodded and glanced at the dishes, a stain on one of the plates catching his eye.

Grabbing the plate he held it up, "What's this?" He asked, starring angerly at Jaxton.

Jax turned, looking at the plate, "It's a stain, it won't come off." He said trying to keep his voice steady, jumping when Ash smashed it on the floor cursing and yelling. Glass flew everywhere as Ash looked up.

The broken pieces crunched under his boots as he grabbed Jax's arm and pushed him to the ground. "Clean it up." He said before leaving, headed to take a shower.

Jax nodded, to scared to say anymore. He had felt a jagged piece cut into his arm but he ignored it as blood dripped. The glass had to be cleaned first...

Jax went to bed that night to shaken up to eat, his arm wrapped in a bandage as Asher snored loudly next to him

Jax didn't realize it but a tear had slid down his cheek, his eyes focusing as he looked to Gray.
Jaxton:
When he saw Gray enter he flopped back on the bed, his hands covering his face in embarrassment. He was hoping that he was getting past his nightmares and fears but apparently not...and now he had to explain them to Gray. "I'm sorry..." He said wishing this was a dream.

Sitting up he sighed, unable to meet Gray's eye as he began to talk. "I didn't mean to wake you...sometimes I have nightmares and when I wake up I can't tell at first if I'm still dreaming or not." He said, glancing at Gray then down at the blanket tryijg to will himself to talk about Asher. "Asher, or Ash as I use to call him, is my ex. It's who I dream about most nights...it feels like he'll always haunt me...." He said, his voice full of fear and sadness and hurt from things past.

Jax looked at Gray forcing him self to meet his eyes. "He was the only person I had in my life that I felt like I could trust, but then he turned. I spent my days fearing him and trying to keep him happy....but I was never good enough." He said, tracing at a faint scar on his upper arm as the memory played in his mind like a movie.

Jax had been home all day, tidying up and making sure nothing needed to be done when Ash came home. He hated how he made it out like Jax had done nothing and how hard it was to work and take care of the house.

He'd just finished the dishes, letting them dry in the dish drainer, when the door opened and Ash's voice made him shudder. He was drunk and angry. "Jax? Jax I need help." He said, the door slamming before he appeared in the kitchen doorway. "Stop standing there and help me." He growled, one arm stuck in his jacket. Jax would have found it amusing if Ash wasn't drunk and looking for a fight.

Jax helped him, freeing him from the jacket and laying it on the on the counter. "I'll start dinner." He said, turning to the fridge. Ash just nodded and glanced at the dishes, a stain on one of the plates catching his eye.

Grabbing the plate he held it up, "What's this?" He asked, starring angerly at Jaxton.

Jax turned, looking at the plate, "It's a stain, it won't come off." He said trying to keep his voice steady, jumping when Ash smashed it on the floor cursing and yelling. Glass flew everywhere as Ash looked up.

The broken pieces crunched under his boots as he grabbed Jax's arm and pushed him to the ground. "Clean it up." He said before leaving, headed to take a shower.

Jax nodded, to scared to say anymore. He had felt a jagged piece cut into his arm but he ignored it as blood dripped. The glass had to be cleaned first...

Jax went to bed that night to shaken up to eat, his arm wrapped in a bandage as Asher snored loudly next to him

Jax didn't realize it but a tear had slid down his cheek, his eyes focusing as he looked to Gray.
Please click my lovely dragons :3
GHQ92.gifVAcXN.gifdJkB6.gifrivtL.gif
Grayson:

Uncomfortable. That's how he felt in this moment. It went from friends to some sad ex lover. He had never been in this position, and he glanced around the room. He slowly moved closer to him and said softly, "It's okay, Jax. He can't hurt you here." What do you even say? Oh, I don't know. I'm not good at this.

He took a deep breath than glanced at the tear that slid down his cheek, "I understand those nightmares. They are...scary. I'm sorry that you have them, I'm sorry that Asher had treated you so badly to make you worry about him hurting you." He slowly pulled the sleeve of his shirt over his hand and awkwardly wiped away his tear.

"If you want protection, you have me." He reassured him gently. "I don't know where he is, or what he has done, but if he's so bad that he haunts you and still torments you, I'm here. That's what friends are for...I think."
Grayson:

Uncomfortable. That's how he felt in this moment. It went from friends to some sad ex lover. He had never been in this position, and he glanced around the room. He slowly moved closer to him and said softly, "It's okay, Jax. He can't hurt you here." What do you even say? Oh, I don't know. I'm not good at this.

He took a deep breath than glanced at the tear that slid down his cheek, "I understand those nightmares. They are...scary. I'm sorry that you have them, I'm sorry that Asher had treated you so badly to make you worry about him hurting you." He slowly pulled the sleeve of his shirt over his hand and awkwardly wiped away his tear.

"If you want protection, you have me." He reassured him gently. "I don't know where he is, or what he has done, but if he's so bad that he haunts you and still torments you, I'm here. That's what friends are for...I think."
Jaxton:
He gave a little laugh, "Thanks." He said. He could tell Gray was uncomfortable so he decided not to say any thing more about Ash. "Sorry for waking you, and falling asleep watching The Mandalorian. It's a good show." he said. There was a slight blush on his face when Gray had wiped away his tear. He hadn't even realized he was crying. "What time is it?" He asked, glancing around the room for a clock.

He wondered if Gray wanted him to go home now, he would understand if he did. "I can leave if you want..." He slid the blanket off of him and slid his feet to the floor, looking at Gray. "I understand if you want me to. I haven't exactly been the best house guest." He said with a little nervous laugh. "Thank you for having me over though, I had a lot of fun today spending time with you." He smiled then stood, stretching his muscles and bones as they popped. "Your bed is comfy." He turned and fixed the blanket over it.
Jaxton:
He gave a little laugh, "Thanks." He said. He could tell Gray was uncomfortable so he decided not to say any thing more about Ash. "Sorry for waking you, and falling asleep watching The Mandalorian. It's a good show." he said. There was a slight blush on his face when Gray had wiped away his tear. He hadn't even realized he was crying. "What time is it?" He asked, glancing around the room for a clock.

He wondered if Gray wanted him to go home now, he would understand if he did. "I can leave if you want..." He slid the blanket off of him and slid his feet to the floor, looking at Gray. "I understand if you want me to. I haven't exactly been the best house guest." He said with a little nervous laugh. "Thank you for having me over though, I had a lot of fun today spending time with you." He smiled then stood, stretching his muscles and bones as they popped. "Your bed is comfy." He turned and fixed the blanket over it.
Grayson:

He forced a smile despite his uncomfortable disposure. This situation was never in any friendship for dummies book, and he knew it. "You have no reason to apologize." He didn't own a clock, mostly because he had a phone and at some point, buying a clock became a waste of money. He took out his phone and turned it on, momentarily blinded by the light before saying, "It's 3:11."

His eyes traveled over Jaxton as he got up from bed and he didn't say a word as he stretched, or thanked him for coming over. He accepted the words but didn't really acknowledge him talking. "Stay," He said quietly, rubbing his eyes again and he locked his phone and the screen went dark. "It's to dangerous in the city at this hour."

He stood up, glanced at Jax and muttered, "You can sleep in the bed still. It's fine. You can leave when the sun is up, but not before." He wasn't trying to be controlling, but he knew the dangers of the city in the morning, and wouldn't risk his friend being victim to being jumped, hurt, or killed.
Grayson:

He forced a smile despite his uncomfortable disposure. This situation was never in any friendship for dummies book, and he knew it. "You have no reason to apologize." He didn't own a clock, mostly because he had a phone and at some point, buying a clock became a waste of money. He took out his phone and turned it on, momentarily blinded by the light before saying, "It's 3:11."

His eyes traveled over Jaxton as he got up from bed and he didn't say a word as he stretched, or thanked him for coming over. He accepted the words but didn't really acknowledge him talking. "Stay," He said quietly, rubbing his eyes again and he locked his phone and the screen went dark. "It's to dangerous in the city at this hour."

He stood up, glanced at Jax and muttered, "You can sleep in the bed still. It's fine. You can leave when the sun is up, but not before." He wasn't trying to be controlling, but he knew the dangers of the city in the morning, and wouldn't risk his friend being victim to being jumped, hurt, or killed.
Jaxton:

Jax looked away when Gray turned his phone on, the light blinding in the dark. "Yeah, sometimes I forget the danger." He said as he sat back down on the bed and rubbed at his eyes also. "Sorry for all of the fuss I caused this early, you can go back to sleep if you want." He said with a smile knowing he wouldn't be able to fall asleep right away. "I don't want to keep you up...I promise I won't leave before the sun comes up." He said sitting cross legged on the bed.
Jaxton:

Jax looked away when Gray turned his phone on, the light blinding in the dark. "Yeah, sometimes I forget the danger." He said as he sat back down on the bed and rubbed at his eyes also. "Sorry for all of the fuss I caused this early, you can go back to sleep if you want." He said with a smile knowing he wouldn't be able to fall asleep right away. "I don't want to keep you up...I promise I won't leave before the sun comes up." He said sitting cross legged on the bed.
Grayson:

He nodded then said, "Okay, if you're sure. If your hungry, or want some water, its in the kitchen." He said tiredly then turned around, leaving without another word to go back to sleeping on the couch. Jax was certainly an interesting person, but that made Gray like him even more. He was different but in such a good way.
Grayson:

He nodded then said, "Okay, if you're sure. If your hungry, or want some water, its in the kitchen." He said tiredly then turned around, leaving without another word to go back to sleeping on the couch. Jax was certainly an interesting person, but that made Gray like him even more. He was different but in such a good way.
(probably easier if we just continue on this forum instead of remaking it)

Jax:
He nodded, "Thanks." He said, wanting to lie back down and forget this moment. Grayson probably thought he was weird and had something wrong with him now. Once he left Jax got under the covers and curled up not expecting to fall back asleep for a while...but soon his eyes grew heavy and he fell back into a deep sleep, the presence of Gray comforting him.

(TS?)
(probably easier if we just continue on this forum instead of remaking it)

Jax:
He nodded, "Thanks." He said, wanting to lie back down and forget this moment. Grayson probably thought he was weird and had something wrong with him now. Once he left Jax got under the covers and curled up not expecting to fall back asleep for a while...but soon his eyes grew heavy and he fell back into a deep sleep, the presence of Gray comforting him.

(TS?)
FR Time: +3
Avid reader/ Role player / Cauldron Services
(I agree)

Grayson:
He continued to stare at the ceiling from his place on the couch. With a sigh, he rolled over and buried his head into his arms. He soon feel back asleep into a deep Rem.

(Ts.)
(I agree)

Grayson:
He continued to stare at the ceiling from his place on the couch. With a sigh, he rolled over and buried his head into his arms. He soon feel back asleep into a deep Rem.

(Ts.)
Jaxton:

He slept soundly the rest of the night, his nightmares gone. The early morning light streamed through the windows but he slept on still curled up and snoring softly, hugging a pillow to his chest. Jax stayed sleeping like this till about 9 when he started to turn to his back, his legs stretching out as he yawned and slowly blinked open his eyes letting them adjust to the brightness.

Unlike last time he didn't start freaking out but instead smiled and sat up wondering if Gray was up yet. Flipping the covers off he stood, the carpet soft under his feet. Hoping Gray wouldn't mind he took off his shirt, finding it clingy and uncomfortable. His hair was a bit flattened on one side from sleeping in the same position all night. He ran a hand through it as he stepped into the hallway and crossed over to the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. Once he was done in the bathroom he headed into the living room to see if Grayson was up yet. "Gray?" he whispered softly in case his new friend was still asleep.
Jaxton:

He slept soundly the rest of the night, his nightmares gone. The early morning light streamed through the windows but he slept on still curled up and snoring softly, hugging a pillow to his chest. Jax stayed sleeping like this till about 9 when he started to turn to his back, his legs stretching out as he yawned and slowly blinked open his eyes letting them adjust to the brightness.

Unlike last time he didn't start freaking out but instead smiled and sat up wondering if Gray was up yet. Flipping the covers off he stood, the carpet soft under his feet. Hoping Gray wouldn't mind he took off his shirt, finding it clingy and uncomfortable. His hair was a bit flattened on one side from sleeping in the same position all night. He ran a hand through it as he stepped into the hallway and crossed over to the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. Once he was done in the bathroom he headed into the living room to see if Grayson was up yet. "Gray?" he whispered softly in case his new friend was still asleep.
FR Time: +3
Avid reader/ Role player / Cauldron Services
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39