Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 75 76
EEEEE
EEEEE
+2 FR time
he/they
ah yes the borer and delver that i cant ever get as a drop ;_; the recolour is the coolest thing!
ah yes the borer and delver that i cant ever get as a drop ;_; the recolour is the coolest thing!
Drakengard.gif
Nice! I love her!
Nice! I love her!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
oh no she's too cute I must pet all her familiars
oh no she's too cute I must pet all her familiars
[img]https://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] [size=7][color=7930b5]I ADORE HER[/size] [size=4][color=7930b5]THANK YOU SO MUCH MODS
7xmmeMg.png
I ADORE HER

THANK YOU SO MUCH MODS
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
[quote]When you visit the Flattery page each day, you'll be met with eight random familiars, but the feature will generally prioritize familiars that you don't own, are not Awakened, or a combination of the two.[/quote] Awesome!
Quote:
When you visit the Flattery page each day, you'll be met with eight random familiars, but the feature will generally prioritize familiars that you don't own, are not Awakened, or a combination of the two.

Awesome!
Great update, and thank you to the devs for your hard work in implementing this!
I'm slightly confused though, does awakening a familiar you don't own through Fiona add it to your bestiary? Or does it simply make progress towards that familiar's bond level for when you DO eventually own it?
Either way, I'm super excited for this, and thank you again to the fr devs!
Great update, and thank you to the devs for your hard work in implementing this!
I'm slightly confused though, does awakening a familiar you don't own through Fiona add it to your bestiary? Or does it simply make progress towards that familiar's bond level for when you DO eventually own it?
Either way, I'm super excited for this, and thank you again to the fr devs!
Love her!

Are there any plans to introduce more Feats & recolors as time goes on?
Love her!

Are there any plans to introduce more Feats & recolors as time goes on?
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
Welcome, Fiona!! It's so good to have you here!! I'm so excited to make some new friends!!! :D
Welcome, Fiona!! It's so good to have you here!! I'm so excited to make some new friends!!! :D
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
@Sparrow44124 Once you awaken a familiar, it's added to your bestiary. Until then it stays "undiscovered"

but if you get the familiar later, it will have whatever bond level you have already earned for it via Fiona (kind of like if you got a familiar bonded with it a little... sold it... then got a replacement later)
@Sparrow44124 Once you awaken a familiar, it's added to your bestiary. Until then it stays "undiscovered"

but if you get the familiar later, it will have whatever bond level you have already earned for it via Fiona (kind of like if you got a familiar bonded with it a little... sold it... then got a replacement later)
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 75 76