Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 75 76
finally! i have been waiting for this
finally! i have been waiting for this
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
YAY! I've been waiting for this!
YAY! I've been waiting for this!
TWAPeZx.png54808201.pngVunbuZM.png
Fiona's here and I would die for her [emoji=heart] Loving this new feature! And the familiar recolors look super cool c: [s]*Gleeful chanting* she's trans she's trans she's trans [/s]
Fiona's here and I would die for her Loving this new feature! And the familiar recolors look super cool c:

*Gleeful chanting* she's trans she's trans she's trans
image.pngFDEKUou.pngo017-1.pngo017-2.pngo297-d02-Kitterbee.pngo297-d01-Kitterbee.pngo017-5.pngo017-4.pngo017-3.pngo297-d05-Kitterbee.pngo297-d03-Kitterbee.pngo297-d04-Kitterbee.pngB6_R.pngNdwqoPl.png
PQH87Ik.png
YOOOOO!
I TOTALLY wasn't expecting her to arrive so quickly!
YOOOOO!
I TOTALLY wasn't expecting her to arrive so quickly!
mISblcI.gif
Dragon Sales
Slight feedback: once we've bonded with her familiars, can the button be greyed out like when we bond with our own familiars? That's the only complaint I have. It makes it seem like you can bond with them multiple times. :3
Slight feedback: once we've bonded with her familiars, can the button be greyed out like when we bond with our own familiars? That's the only complaint I have. It makes it seem like you can bond with them multiple times. :3
banner_left2_by_mattsykun-dbncgrn.png banner_top_by_mattsykun-dblzc0q.png
bannner_mid2_by_mattsykun-dbncgfs.png
banner_bottom_by_mattsykun-dblzc0v.png
yesssss!!! so happy Fiona is here (and that unawakened/unowned familiars have a bit of priority to pop up!!)
yesssss!!! so happy Fiona is here (and that unawakened/unowned familiars have a bit of priority to pop up!!)
Excited for this. Wish there was a easier menu over all for those of us with almost every minion on the site and trying to click on them... but hey...

Also this is not negative... but I just don't see a point in stating or putting it out there that a digital dragon is trans or not.. does it really matter or effect the over all site?

Nothing against the idea. I have trans friends. Just I dunno... seems a little odd to have to make a separate post just to state this fact. Just me. *shrug*
Excited for this. Wish there was a easier menu over all for those of us with almost every minion on the site and trying to click on them... but hey...

Also this is not negative... but I just don't see a point in stating or putting it out there that a digital dragon is trans or not.. does it really matter or effect the over all site?

Nothing against the idea. I have trans friends. Just I dunno... seems a little odd to have to make a separate post just to state this fact. Just me. *shrug*
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
YESSSSS

Im so happy about this

thank you devsssssssss
YESSSSS

Im so happy about this

thank you devsssssssss
lightning.gif tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
Call me Halo please ^w^

(Old) Gallery | Socials | She/Her
| Pet sims I play | Bored |
+3 FR Time | My FR Artshop! |
| Commision Me Here |
tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o1_75sq.gif lightning.gif
W8Kw4ri.png
pJMraxT.png
W8Kw4ri.png
This is so great! It's already a personal goal of mine to get as many familiars as possible. To be rewarded for it makes it even better~ [emoji=ridgeback love size=1][emoji=coatl love size=1][emoji=guardian love size=1] [s]I have no idea why everyone's genders/labels matter so much but[/s] OMG SHE IS SO ADORABLE!!! Her colors are divine.
This is so great! It's already a personal goal of mine to get as many familiars as possible. To be rewarded for it makes it even better~

I have no idea why everyone's genders/labels matter so much but OMG SHE IS SO ADORABLE!!! Her colors are divine.
DksOqac.png
[quote name="Leopardmask" date="2020-02-17 11:55:11" ] [quote name="minervamaga" date="2020-02-17 11:50:59" ] Sorry if it's been asked before (or this is in the wrong place), but am I doing something wrong or is there an issue? I bonded with all of the available fams on Fiona's page, I can't claim any of the prizes yet, but I'm still getting a notification from the waystone that I have something to do with Fiona. [/quote] I came here to bring up the same thing. I'd rather not have a permanent Waystone notification. It's bad enough that you can't clear the festival one. [/quote] I came here for the same reason. Love the gameplay addition and the new familiars, but now there’s another thing on my waystone that won’t go away...since it keeps telling me to put familiars on CR and AH dragons that CAN’T get familiars...
Leopardmask wrote on 2020-02-17 11:55:11:
minervamaga wrote on 2020-02-17 11:50:59:
Sorry if it's been asked before (or this is in the wrong place), but am I doing something wrong or is there an issue? I bonded with all of the available fams on Fiona's page, I can't claim any of the prizes yet, but I'm still getting a notification from the waystone that I have something to do with Fiona.

I came here to bring up the same thing. I'd rather not have a permanent Waystone notification. It's bad enough that you can't clear the festival one.

I came here for the same reason. Love the gameplay addition and the new familiars, but now there’s another thing on my waystone that won’t go away...since it keeps telling me to put familiars on CR and AH dragons that CAN’T get familiars...
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 75 76