Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 79 80
Well, my issue seems to have returned; both the 'exalting notice needs refreshing to remove the notice' and naming mechanic are being problematic, though as before naming from the main page still works.

Using Macbook and G-Chrome.
Well, my issue seems to have returned; both the 'exalting notice needs refreshing to remove the notice' and naming mechanic are being problematic, though as before naming from the main page still works.

Using Macbook and G-Chrome.
HzGpUHb.png
I use Firefox and I have this problem. I just reload the page once and so far that's fixed it. (I'm actually glad this is an official issue, I thought it was just my laptop being annoying)
I use Firefox and I have this problem. I just reload the page once and so far that's fixed it. (I'm actually glad this is an official issue, I thought it was just my laptop being annoying)
rYp8BR7.png
I'm on mobile (some version of Android 9), over WiFi, no antivirus, and have ran into this issue 8 or 9 times today, 5 of those on this dragon. Each time I reload the page and try again. The other dragons I was able to rename after the first reload, but the one I linked to took 5 unsuccessful tries before it worked on go #6.

I have not even cleared my cache, as I am extraordinarily lazy.

EDIT: If it matters, I have not tried naming from my lair, just from the individual dragons' pages.
I'm on mobile (some version of Android 9), over WiFi, no antivirus, and have ran into this issue 8 or 9 times today, 5 of those on this dragon. Each time I reload the page and try again. The other dragons I was able to rename after the first reload, but the one I linked to took 5 unsuccessful tries before it worked on go #6.

I have not even cleared my cache, as I am extraordinarily lazy.

EDIT: If it matters, I have not tried naming from my lair, just from the individual dragons' pages.
Good news: It did work when I tried naming from the individual dragon's page in incognito mode (I'm on Windows 10, Chrome). I did clear my cache beforehand.

Bad news: I didn't expect it to work on incognito mode, and I now have a dragon named Chad
Good news: It did work when I tried naming from the individual dragon's page in incognito mode (I'm on Windows 10, Chrome). I did clear my cache beforehand.

Bad news: I didn't expect it to work on incognito mode, and I now have a dragon named Chad
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
I can name my dragons from my lair page with no problems, but trying to name them from their page gets the same bug. I'm also having the bug happen when trying to confirm after exalting a dragon (the "so and so left you this much treasure" popup specifically). I'm using Chrome with I believe Windows 10.
I can name my dragons from my lair page with no problems, but trying to name them from their page gets the same bug. I'm also having the bug happen when trying to confirm after exalting a dragon (the "so and so left you this much treasure" popup specifically). I'm using Chrome with I believe Windows 10.
tumblr_inline_nc4ytpZfRy1rk4tp1.gif
If I refresh the page and try, it usually works! If not, I keep refreshing until it does
(chrome windows 10)
If I refresh the page and try, it usually works! If not, I keep refreshing until it does
(chrome windows 10)
mLcuGQK.pngt30tk8l.png
L2UW0YI.png
3dTCqj2.png
PEPPER
i have a gooey texture
mIMaqNi.gif ART
SALES!!
Nl4iYBG.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
i always have trouble naming a dragon but typically after 2-3 refreshes it works. its tedious and annoying tho (chrome window 10)
i always have trouble naming a dragon but typically after 2-3 refreshes it works. its tedious and annoying tho (chrome window 10)
66fc54bf9080a2f874184f664cef14ec153e9b63.png044410262dc64f9a40483b7511e66e9b8f3d1275.pngbafd723bab50f828149c8e4b6aa9b66bf1b0e5d7.pngb53bde9fa7b745c3aeaea237f0102e5aaebc899e.png
i'm having trouble with this too
i'm having trouble with this too
I like poliwags!|Naming Service|Hatchery|Ancestral Curse|Dragon Cave Adoptables:
srdcD.gif2Ef4t.gif5o8Sg.gifnkZjk.gifVCmVV.gifthQDL.gif
Thank you!
I saw this a bunch yesterday. I just kept refreshing the page until the button worked.

Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc): laptop
Operating System: Mac OS 10.14.3
Connection (wifi, data): Wifi
Anti-virus program: none
I saw this a bunch yesterday. I just kept refreshing the page until the button worked.

Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc): laptop
Operating System: Mac OS 10.14.3
Connection (wifi, data): Wifi
Anti-virus program: none
spacer test
48335206.png
Bright Wings Hatchery
Contrasting wings &
complementary colors

48082293.png
today is the first time I tried to name from coli page and accept was failing to work there as well.

(I've been mostly naming from lair so this is the first time I tripped the bug on coli load screen
today is the first time I tried to name from coli page and accept was failing to work there as well.

(I've been mostly naming from lair so this is the first time I tripped the bug on coli load screen
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 79 80