Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | PAID Dragon naming services
1 2 3 4
Rules:

1) No spamming, asking for naming different dragons and actually using the service is allowed
2) If you don't trust me enough, then don't use this service, as this service requires a lot of trust
3) We have to come to an agreement before you pay
4) Pay whenever you want, however, you must pay EVENTUALLY
5) Only I run this service, if you want to make your own, then do so, but not in this service
6) You can request what sort of name you want
7) Be patient, as it takes time to think of names
8) I can refund if you pay BEFORE an agreement is made, but I cannot after I submit the list. This is to stop people from taking names and recieving a refund after
9) This is a PAID service, and I do not give out free names unless you are using this service when you are a more significant, for example when you are the 100th user, or certain circumstances.
10) You have to show the dragon or submit a link to the dragon (s) which you want to name.

Please ping (@Poliwag3903) me when you want to use the service

This service uses a one-way crossroad, though, as explained in the rules, I can refund under certain circumstances

I'll message you with the names to stop people from stealing the names on the list

I like to use names that string two letters together because I am better at doing that than just coming up with other types of names (Check my lair for examples)

I'll try to keep things cheap!

Hope you enjoy this service! (^._.^)/

Pricing: Depends on the request, but I assure you that it will not be over 10kt/g for all of the dragons. (Yes, if you throw 20 dragons, it will just be 10kt/g. 1g:1000t

Successfully named dragons: 6 so far...
(Next milestone: 10)

Edit 1: Sorry if this sounds strict, I had only just joined when I made this, and I didn't know what to expect of FR. Deciding not to take any risks, I put rules to keep it in order just in case :) I'm also too lazy to edit the rules, but oh well :/

Edit 2: Added pricing, to clear up confusion :)
Rules:

1) No spamming, asking for naming different dragons and actually using the service is allowed
2) If you don't trust me enough, then don't use this service, as this service requires a lot of trust
3) We have to come to an agreement before you pay
4) Pay whenever you want, however, you must pay EVENTUALLY
5) Only I run this service, if you want to make your own, then do so, but not in this service
6) You can request what sort of name you want
7) Be patient, as it takes time to think of names
8) I can refund if you pay BEFORE an agreement is made, but I cannot after I submit the list. This is to stop people from taking names and recieving a refund after
9) This is a PAID service, and I do not give out free names unless you are using this service when you are a more significant, for example when you are the 100th user, or certain circumstances.
10) You have to show the dragon or submit a link to the dragon (s) which you want to name.

Please ping (@Poliwag3903) me when you want to use the service

This service uses a one-way crossroad, though, as explained in the rules, I can refund under certain circumstances

I'll message you with the names to stop people from stealing the names on the list

I like to use names that string two letters together because I am better at doing that than just coming up with other types of names (Check my lair for examples)

I'll try to keep things cheap!

Hope you enjoy this service! (^._.^)/

Pricing: Depends on the request, but I assure you that it will not be over 10kt/g for all of the dragons. (Yes, if you throw 20 dragons, it will just be 10kt/g. 1g:1000t

Successfully named dragons: 6 so far...
(Next milestone: 10)

Edit 1: Sorry if this sounds strict, I had only just joined when I made this, and I didn't know what to expect of FR. Deciding not to take any risks, I put rules to keep it in order just in case :) I'm also too lazy to edit the rules, but oh well :/

Edit 2: Added pricing, to clear up confusion :)
I like poliwags!|Naming Service|Hatchery|Ancestral Curse|Dragon Cave Adoptables:
srdcD.gif2Ef4t.gif5o8Sg.gifnkZjk.gifVCmVV.gifthQDL.gif
Thank you!
Currently offline ~ even service poliwags need to sleep too...
Currently offline ~ even service poliwags need to sleep too...
I like poliwags!|Naming Service|Hatchery|Ancestral Curse|Dragon Cave Adoptables:
Thank you!
this... is not exactly how things work but omg so cute. bless you op this post is innocent and poliwags are adorable too.
this... is not exactly how things work but omg so cute. bless you op this post is innocent and poliwags are adorable too.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
Thanks :P this is my first service and I hope it goes well (^._.^)/
However... The problem is that it only has a few posts in and is not that well known...

•-• __
@ ///
UU
(best poliwag I have made so far)
Thanks :P this is my first service and I hope it goes well (^._.^)/
However... The problem is that it only has a few posts in and is not that well known...

•-• __
@ ///
UU
(best poliwag I have made so far)
Thank you!
@Poliwag3903 Oh, this is a really cool service! I’ve been struggling to name this baby gal, so thank you for making this! How much should I pay for her name? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57929927] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/579300/57929927_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Poliwag3903

Oh, this is a really cool service! I’ve been struggling to name this baby gal, so thank you for making this! How much should I pay for her name?

57929927_350.png
@ACZelda You can use this service for free this time ONLY since you are the first user of this service! I messaged you the names and I hope you enjoy them!
@ACZelda You can use this service for free this time ONLY since you are the first user of this service! I messaged you the names and I hope you enjoy them!
Thank you!
@Poliwag3903 Oh nice, thank you so much!! :D
@Poliwag3903 Oh nice, thank you so much!! :D
No problem!
No problem!
Thank you!
@Poliwag3903 I'm going to try this service. I have these dragons that I need naming. I would like names that corresponds to their outfits. Something that may fit in my lair better. I'd rather not have any names that are a combo of two different words, such as Silentnight or Darkshadow. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45899878] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/458999/45899878_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56376665] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/563767/56376665_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55863426] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/558635/55863426_350.png[/img] [/url] Don't worry if I don't use any of your names, I'm pretty picky with names so even if I don't choose one of your names, I'll still pay.
@Poliwag3903 I'm going to try this service. I have these dragons that I need naming. I would like names that corresponds to their outfits. Something that may fit in my lair better. I'd rather not have any names that are a combo of two different words, such as Silentnight or Darkshadow.

45899878_350.png

56376665_350.png

55863426_350.png

Don't worry if I don't use any of your names, I'm pretty picky with names so even if I don't choose one of your names, I'll still pay.
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Koyako Would you like me to use single words?
@Koyako Would you like me to use single words?
Thank you!
1 2 3 4