Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 79 80
[quote name="Aphea" date="2020-02-15 07:46:38" ] Constantly restarting my browser in Task Manager is a bit frustrating but it let's me name 1-3 dergs. [/quote] same. it lets me name 1 randomly then not the next 3. so frustrating!
Aphea wrote on 2020-02-15 07:46:38:
Constantly restarting my browser in Task Manager is a bit frustrating but it let's me name 1-3 dergs.
same. it lets me name 1 randomly then not the next 3. so frustrating!
Can't name anybody at all, but other dialogues from the same origin page work (ex: Familiar benefits, skin, apparel, exalting)
Can't name anybody at all, but other dialogues from the same origin page work (ex: Familiar benefits, skin, apparel, exalting)
eeSNac9.png
I'm having trouble with this as well, this morning. I'm using Vivaldi on a mac desktop
I'm having trouble with this as well, this morning. I'm using Vivaldi on a mac desktop
J4nlqM9.png
Happened to me with 2 dragons.

Marceline
Finn

Got it to work by exiting their individual pages and naming them from the lair tab.
Happened to me with 2 dragons.

Marceline
Finn

Got it to work by exiting their individual pages and naming them from the lair tab.
I'm also having the exalting button issue! Have to refresh the page each time. I'm on a laptop on chrome.
I'm also having the exalting button issue! Have to refresh the page each time. I'm on a laptop on chrome.
wlqTQo0.jpg
Been having this issue for a few days now. Clearing the cache was long overdue, but did nothing for the bug. Haven't gotten it to work at all from the individual dragon pages but it always works from the lair page.

Left the house today and had problems on both WiFi and data.
Been having this issue for a few days now. Clearing the cache was long overdue, but did nothing for the bug. Haven't gotten it to work at all from the individual dragon pages but it always works from the lair page.

Left the house today and had problems on both WiFi and data.
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
Here too. I can name the babies from the main lair page and have been doing that with today's fodder hatches.

Device type: Lenovo Ideapad 330 laptop
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Connection: Home cable service wireless network
Anti-virus program: Malwarebytes version 4.0.4.49 - update package 1.0.19258

Browser: Chrome Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Here too. I can name the babies from the main lair page and have been doing that with today's fodder hatches.

Device type: Lenovo Ideapad 330 laptop
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Connection: Home cable service wireless network
Anti-virus program: Malwarebytes version 4.0.4.49 - update package 1.0.19258

Browser: Chrome Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
I have had this happen a few times, but reloading has worked for me. I just thought I had the website open for too long.
I have had this happen a few times, but reloading has worked for me. I just thought I had the website open for too long.
FR +2
0DPXKcU.gif
Tried clearing cache, still buggy. Tried on my phone, it bugged too. Reloaded page on Laptop, it worked for 1 dragon, then bugged again for the next.

Info:

Device type - Laptop (Though I tried on my LG G6 Android phone and it did the same thing)
Operating System - Windows 10 Home on Laptop. Firefox Browser.
Connection (wifi, data) - Wifi on both
Anti-virus program - Avast on Laptop
Tried clearing cache, still buggy. Tried on my phone, it bugged too. Reloaded page on Laptop, it worked for 1 dragon, then bugged again for the next.

Info:

Device type - Laptop (Though I tried on my LG G6 Android phone and it did the same thing)
Operating System - Windows 10 Home on Laptop. Firefox Browser.
Connection (wifi, data) - Wifi on both
Anti-virus program - Avast on Laptop
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
I also have this bug... (i'm on Chrome and i had clean both of my historic and computer) ...
Can't name two dragon of my lair.

Hope you and your team can find and resolve this issu.
Thank you for your work.
I also have this bug... (i'm on Chrome and i had clean both of my historic and computer) ...
Can't name two dragon of my lair.

Hope you and your team can find and resolve this issu.
Thank you for your work.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 79 80