Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 79 80
I can name from the main lair page, but not (or very very rarely) the dragon’s page or the coliseum!
I can name from the main lair page, but not (or very very rarely) the dragon’s page or the coliseum!
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
[quote name="Starstalker" date="2020-02-15 06:47:27" ] I can name from the main lair page, but not (or very very rarely) the dragon’s page or the coliseum! [/quote] Adding onto my own info- I have also been having problems after exalting a dragon. The okay button doesn’t work and I have to refresh the page to exit. Device type: Laptop Operating System: Windows 10 (not sure of version but it just updated yesterday) Browser: Chrome Connection: Wifi Anti-virus program: Windows Defender This is being sent from a phone, but I don’t recall trying to name anything on here. I’ll update it if I have more info!
Starstalker wrote on 2020-02-15 06:47:27:

Adding onto my own info- I have also been having problems after exalting a dragon. The okay button doesn’t work and I have to refresh the page to exit.

Device type: Laptop
Operating System: Windows 10 (not sure of version but it just updated yesterday)
Browser: Chrome
Connection: Wifi
Anti-virus program: Windows Defender

This is being sent from a phone, but I don’t recall trying to name anything on here. I’ll update it if I have more info!
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
Sadly I have no other devices atm, but I’m on mobile. It normally tends to happen for me if I stay too long on the dragon’s page itself, it seems to be on a timer before it won’t let me name dragons. The way I got around it was going back and forth from lair to dragon til it let me name dragons, which I would sometimes have to do 3-5 times.
Sadly I have no other devices atm, but I’m on mobile. It normally tends to happen for me if I stay too long on the dragon’s page itself, it seems to be on a timer before it won’t let me name dragons. The way I got around it was going back and forth from lair to dragon til it let me name dragons, which I would sometimes have to do 3-5 times.
EZr6jng.png
[quote name="FinnFantastic" date="2020-02-14 10:29:45" ] I experience the same problem after exalting a dragon. Clicking 'okay' doesn't work every so often- forcing me to refresh the page, which throws me back to the first page of my lair. [/quote] I'm experiencing this same problem on mobile and desktop (both Chrome). Phone: Samsung S7 running Android 8.0.0 (Up to date, no extra security) Connection on Phone: WiFi and Data (Data is used with NordVPN) Computer: Dell Laptop running Windows 10 with BitDefender Antivirus Connection on Laptop: WiFi
FinnFantastic wrote on 2020-02-14 10:29:45:
I experience the same problem after exalting a dragon. Clicking 'okay' doesn't work every so often- forcing me to refresh the page, which throws me back to the first page of my lair.

I'm experiencing this same problem on mobile and desktop (both Chrome).

Phone: Samsung S7 running Android 8.0.0 (Up to date, no extra security)
Connection on Phone: WiFi and Data (Data is used with NordVPN)
Computer: Dell Laptop running Windows 10 with BitDefender Antivirus
Connection on Laptop: WiFi
[quote name="FinnFantastic" date="2020-02-14 10:29:45" ] I experience the same problem after exalting a dragon. Clicking 'okay' doesn't work every so often- forcing me to refresh the page, which throws me back to the first page of my lair. [/quote] Same. Both naming and exalting are problems, using both windows laptop and apple iPad 7, WiFi or cellular.
I experience the same problem after exalting a dragon. Clicking 'okay' doesn't work every so often- forcing me to refresh the page, which throws me back to the first page of my lair.
Same. Both naming and exalting are problems, using both windows laptop and apple iPad 7, WiFi or cellular.
iPad retina on Wifi connection, trying to randomly name hatchlings for sale. I get the random name, but can’t accept it.
iPad retina on Wifi connection, trying to randomly name hatchlings for sale. I get the random name, but can’t accept it.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Hello! I tried steps one and two and was still unable to name the dragon. I however dont have the means to test step three since I'm traveling with family. I hope that at least helps a little.
Hello! I tried steps one and two and was still unable to name the dragon. I however dont have the means to test step three since I'm traveling with family. I hope that at least helps a little.
5kk00y.png
[quote name="JewelGoddess" date="2020-02-15 07:08:53" ] [quote name="FinnFantastic" date="2020-02-14 10:29:45" ] I experience the same problem after exalting a dragon. Clicking 'okay' doesn't work every so often- forcing me to refresh the page, which throws me back to the first page of my lair. [/quote] Same. Both naming and exalting are problems, using both windows laptop and apple iPad 7, WiFi or cellular. [/quote] I have also experienced this
JewelGoddess wrote on 2020-02-15 07:08:53:
Same. Both naming and exalting are problems, using both windows laptop and apple iPad 7, WiFi or cellular.
I have also experienced this
5kk00y.png
I had the same problem, naming from mainlair page or simply reloading the page a few times helped

Using nokia 5.1. 2018 edition on Android 9, and chrome web browser
I had the same problem, naming from mainlair page or simply reloading the page a few times helped

Using nokia 5.1. 2018 edition on Android 9, and chrome web browser
banner.png
Constantly restarting my browser in Task Manager is a bit frustrating but it let's me name 1-3 dergs.
Constantly restarting my browser in Task Manager is a bit frustrating but it let's me name 1-3 dergs.
.................... tB9HduT.gif
A P H E A

Sen | they/them | FR +9
Miscellaneous Tarots Hatchery
bwGVqSk.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 79 80