Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | breeds you'll never have?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
tundras are.
godawful abominations i am so sorry.
i dont care for skydancers either, for some reason they kinda....weird me out
tundras are.
godawful abominations i am so sorry.
i dont care for skydancers either, for some reason they kinda....weird me out
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Can't you see that you're lost without me?
Meliora. DID system. He/They collectively.
Bogs and Ridgies. Gross.
Bogs and Ridgies. Gross.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
I will be the forever odd-one out here.. Wildclaws.
I just see them more as (obviously) dinosaurs rather than dragons.

(Also Snappers and female Tundras)
I will be the forever odd-one out here.. Wildclaws.
I just see them more as (obviously) dinosaurs rather than dragons.

(Also Snappers and female Tundras)
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
Imperials... not for lack of liking them, they're pretty, but I'm a strict g1 lair....
Imperials... not for lack of liking them, they're pretty, but I'm a strict g1 lair....
Skydancers, spirals, ridgebacks and guardians xP
Skydancers, spirals, ridgebacks and guardians xP
unknown-2.png
This thread inspired me to purchase two more floofdragons to make more floofbabies
Sornieth needs more Tundra's, i dare say! :*

I could say there are some dragons I don't care for, but it all depends on the coloring. Didn't' think I'd like a Mirror, but now I have one! So, they all have their moment.
This thread inspired me to purchase two more floofdragons to make more floofbabies
Sornieth needs more Tundra's, i dare say! :*

I could say there are some dragons I don't care for, but it all depends on the coloring. Didn't' think I'd like a Mirror, but now I have one! So, they all have their moment.
OuDych9.png
Everyone is welcome in my clan, even though I don't have any male bogs it's nothing personal, just haven't found the right one yet.
Everyone is welcome in my clan, even though I don't have any male bogs it's nothing personal, just haven't found the right one yet.
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
Male ridgebacks. I mean, what are they even supposed to be? I just don’t get the appeal of the goblin shark nose on a very scaly reptilian body. They would honestly make a lot more sense if they included more elasmobranchine (?) elements, or at least something to soften their appearance a bit. Females are okay, though.
Male ridgebacks. I mean, what are they even supposed to be? I just don’t get the appeal of the goblin shark nose on a very scaly reptilian body. They would honestly make a lot more sense if they included more elasmobranchine (?) elements, or at least something to soften their appearance a bit. Females are okay, though.
sup im stu

please click my eggs!
https://pokefarm.com/user/rainsoftenings
Tundras. Not a huge fan of their frog mouths in combination with the fur. They also suffer from old art syndrome and look very flat. With Gaolers, I have no reason to want them.
Tundras. Not a huge fan of their frog mouths in combination with the fur. They also suffer from old art syndrome and look very flat. With Gaolers, I have no reason to want them.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
bogsneaks, ridgebacks , pearlcatchers
bogsneaks, ridgebacks , pearlcatchers
hey im ilo ! remember to always take a break and drink some water
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16