Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | breeds you'll never have?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Female Imps are not in a good pose for me.
Female Imps are not in a good pose for me.
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
snappers and bogsneaks, I'm just not fond of the whole "big dragon with tiny wings" thing, so yeah they aren't entering my lair at all
snappers and bogsneaks, I'm just not fond of the whole "big dragon with tiny wings" thing, so yeah they aren't entering my lair at all
DVcXRyP.png
The only two I'm missing are Tundras and Bogsneaks. I used to hate Faes and Imperials, but I softened a few years in after finding multiple of each I liked. I don't hate Tundras or Bagsnacks, I just haven't found one of either that I like enough to keep again.
The only two I'm missing are Tundras and Bogsneaks. I used to hate Faes and Imperials, but I softened a few years in after finding multiple of each I liked. I don't hate Tundras or Bagsnacks, I just haven't found one of either that I like enough to keep again.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
I'll just break it down by pose

Males
  • Snapper
  • Mirror
  • Ridgeback
  • Nocturne
  • Skydancer

Females
  • Coatls

Don't want at all
  • Bogsneaks
  • Gaolers
  • Banescales
I'll just break it down by pose

Males
  • Snapper
  • Mirror
  • Ridgeback
  • Nocturne
  • Skydancer

Females
  • Coatls

Don't want at all
  • Bogsneaks
  • Gaolers
  • Banescales
tsKE8q5.png 11nVSmV.png

LF Vibrant Dragons

Art Dump!

Tot's Extra Dergs

IlQRgS6.png

Male snappers. I just can't stand their face and shovel feet.
Male snappers. I just can't stand their face and shovel feet.
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
Female pearlcatchers. I hate their pose so much.

Tundras too but not because of the pose. It's the design. I can't stand it. Nothing looks good on it.
Female pearlcatchers. I hate their pose so much.

Tundras too but not because of the pose. It's the design. I can't stand it. Nothing looks good on it.
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
Gaelors and Snappers are mine,only have either to get all breeds with fire primal eyes then exalt the rest. Except my female snapper Mask
Gaelors and Snappers are mine,only have either to get all breeds with fire primal eyes then exalt the rest. Except my female snapper Mask
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[url= 7EiI5KP.jpeg
Snappers. I just think they are ugly and can't like them at all.

Also Tundras/Gaolers, because they look like some mythical creature but not really dragons? Not a fan of that design for the concept of a fluffy dragon.

@ahzidal
BAGSNACKS!
Snappers. I just think they are ugly and can't like them at all.

Also Tundras/Gaolers, because they look like some mythical creature but not really dragons? Not a fan of that design for the concept of a fluffy dragon.

@ahzidal
BAGSNACKS!
LEAVING FR SALE!
discounted apparel, familiars, accents, skins, etc.
tumblr_inline_p7gjnb6y4c1rhwzwl_250.gif
Male ridgebacks, mirrors, banes, and male bogs just really don't cut it for me. I can't exactly explain why, but I just never really took a liking to those breeds.
Male ridgebacks, mirrors, banes, and male bogs just really don't cut it for me. I can't exactly explain why, but I just never really took a liking to those breeds.
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
I've softened to many breeds over time, but I can't see myself ever liking any of these (as adults):
Mirrors, tundras, banescales, snappers, ridgebacks, bogsneaks
F! spirals
M! nocturnes
I've softened to many breeds over time, but I can't see myself ever liking any of these (as adults):
Mirrors, tundras, banescales, snappers, ridgebacks, bogsneaks
F! spirals
M! nocturnes
The most beautiful moment of life
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16