Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | breeds you'll never have?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
None, I think I'd have anything under the right circumstances.

Ironically I don't even have some of my favorite breeds in my lair right now.
None, I think I'd have anything under the right circumstances.

Ironically I don't even have some of my favorite breeds in my lair right now.
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
Snappers and Faes. Both are my least favorite breeds.

I currently do have a Fae in my lair, but only until I can turn him into a Banescale.
Snappers and Faes. Both are my least favorite breeds.

I currently do have a Fae in my lair, but only until I can turn him into a Banescale.
Wsu3XA9.gif9D8YYS1.png
Mirrors. I really do not like the art for either gender period. I also just am not a fan of plague and the aesthetic at all, so maybe that’s part of it as well? Probably never ridgebacks either but that’s just because I can’t say I’ve ever found a ridgeback I liked tbh. Maybe male bogs as well, cause I’ve never seen one I’ve liked.
Mirrors. I really do not like the art for either gender period. I also just am not a fan of plague and the aesthetic at all, so maybe that’s part of it as well? Probably never ridgebacks either but that’s just because I can’t say I’ve ever found a ridgeback I liked tbh. Maybe male bogs as well, cause I’ve never seen one I’ve liked.
I can't get a male Noc that I like, I've spent years looking for one but none wow me. Everyone else is good.
I can't get a male Noc that I like, I've spent years looking for one but none wow me. Everyone else is good.
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
The only breeds I'm missing in my lair are Tundras and Bogsneaks.
No breed is excluded intentionally from my lair, at least not anymore, and I'm missing the two above simply because I haven't found ones I like enough to keep yet.
The only breeds I'm missing in my lair are Tundras and Bogsneaks.
No breed is excluded intentionally from my lair, at least not anymore, and I'm missing the two above simply because I haven't found ones I like enough to keep yet.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Tundras for sure! Snappers. Gaolers. Ridgebacks, especially males. Pearlcatchers, especially males. Most likely Fae and Bogs.... I’m very particular in my likes, lol. Any of the above that I currently may have in my lair is likely part of a project.

Dragons that I never actively seek and probably won’t buy unless they’re otherwise absolutely perfect are: Coatls, Guardians, Mirrors, male Nocs, female Wildclaws, male Skydancers.... it’s probably be easier to give you a list of what I DO like, lol.

I like, roughly in order: SPIRALS, female Skydancers, Imps, male Wildclaws, female Nocs, male Mirrors, Banescales.
Tundras for sure! Snappers. Gaolers. Ridgebacks, especially males. Pearlcatchers, especially males. Most likely Fae and Bogs.... I’m very particular in my likes, lol. Any of the above that I currently may have in my lair is likely part of a project.

Dragons that I never actively seek and probably won’t buy unless they’re otherwise absolutely perfect are: Coatls, Guardians, Mirrors, male Nocs, female Wildclaws, male Skydancers.... it’s probably be easier to give you a list of what I DO like, lol.

I like, roughly in order: SPIRALS, female Skydancers, Imps, male Wildclaws, female Nocs, male Mirrors, Banescales.
WM9x0r4.pngpansexual2.png Sapphic.pngTdWf5vx.png
i'll most likely end up not having any ridgebacks, only because i can't seem to find outfits that fit well or if i do, i don't get it in enough time and i end up selling them.
i'll most likely end up not having any ridgebacks, only because i can't seem to find outfits that fit well or if i do, i don't get it in enough time and i end up selling them.
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
I forgot about Faes. A clan consisting of a tiny Fae village would be adorable but lore-wise, how would they even work in a multispecies lair? Objects like scrolls could be at a size that would allow most normal sized dragons to use them. But Faes? They’re so dang tiny! And don’t get me started on breeding Faes with different species. The biological implications of that are disturbing.
I’m not a fan of their design either. They look way too “fragile” I guess?
I forgot about Faes. A clan consisting of a tiny Fae village would be adorable but lore-wise, how would they even work in a multispecies lair? Objects like scrolls could be at a size that would allow most normal sized dragons to use them. But Faes? They’re so dang tiny! And don’t get me started on breeding Faes with different species. The biological implications of that are disturbing.
I’m not a fan of their design either. They look way too “fragile” I guess?
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
Snappers - They're just too cartoony.

Coatls - I just don't like their design that much.

Faes don't fit my aesthetic but I'm not ruling them out because I have some cool plague skins for them :B
Snappers - They're just too cartoony.

Coatls - I just don't like their design that much.

Faes don't fit my aesthetic but I'm not ruling them out because I have some cool plague skins for them :B
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
Faes, Snappers, Pearlcatchers, and Mirrors.

I do have a Fae and two Pearlcatchers in my lair right now, but I'm planning on breed changing them in the future.
Faes, Snappers, Pearlcatchers, and Mirrors.

I do have a Fae and two Pearlcatchers in my lair right now, but I'm planning on breed changing them in the future.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16