Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | breeds you'll never have?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Currently my answer is male snappers. Totally a no (well there's one in the den right now but I'm thinking about doing breed change)

I'm unsure about male Tundra as I do like constellation effect on it but currently...I prefer not having it right now.

Just got female Tundra recently, as in a g1 that I hatched XD she's cute.
Currently my answer is male snappers. Totally a no (well there's one in the den right now but I'm thinking about doing breed change)

I'm unsure about male Tundra as I do like constellation effect on it but currently...I prefer not having it right now.

Just got female Tundra recently, as in a g1 that I hatched XD she's cute.
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
None at all. I'm just a tiny bit OCD on some things and not having a breed in my lair just feels weird to me. My main lair tab has a balance to it, although that balance probably only makes sense to me.
None at all. I'm just a tiny bit OCD on some things and not having a breed in my lair just feels weird to me. My main lair tab has a balance to it, although that balance probably only makes sense to me.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
Ridgebacks ive never had one probably never will, i actually forgot ridgebacks existed for a really long time. and Spiral's although to a lesser extent as i sometimes buy one for a breeding project or for popping on a open nest
Ridgebacks ive never had one probably never will, i actually forgot ridgebacks existed for a really long time. and Spiral's although to a lesser extent as i sometimes buy one for a breeding project or for popping on a open nest
All the other breeds except Imperial dragons.
All the other breeds except Imperial dragons.
snappers and tundra, snappers are comedic and not really dragon-y, and tundras I think are trying to be cute but just kinda...aren't
snappers and tundra, snappers are comedic and not really dragon-y, and tundras I think are trying to be cute but just kinda...aren't
sBdLZtA.png
Female tundras are probably the only ones I wouldn't want to have

Edit: Oh and male snaps
Female tundras are probably the only ones I wouldn't want to have

Edit: Oh and male snaps

No bogsneaks and tundras for me ;o;
I never know how to dress them up huhu
Also no ancients because I love dressing my dergs, the only exceptions are my one banescale that I hatched and one gaoler I got from fodder but kinda got attached to because he had art in his bio.

And I don’t like female snappers. I don’t know what is it that I don’t like, but I just can’t find one to keep in my lair ;o;
No bogsneaks and tundras for me ;o;
I never know how to dress them up huhu
Also no ancients because I love dressing my dergs, the only exceptions are my one banescale that I hatched and one gaoler I got from fodder but kinda got attached to because he had art in his bio.

And I don’t like female snappers. I don’t know what is it that I don’t like, but I just can’t find one to keep in my lair ;o;
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
To be honest. I'd say I only "like" maybe 1/3 of the breeds on site. 1/3 I'll never own. The other third falls in some middle ground that they aren't bad but I don't exactly like them either. I'd have to find the right dragon.

Like: Guardians, imps, f-pearls, skydancers, coatls, wildclaws
Okay: Bogs, gaolers, m-tuns, m-pearls, banes, spirals
No: Mirrors, nocturnes, ridgebacks, snappers, f-tuns
To be honest. I'd say I only "like" maybe 1/3 of the breeds on site. 1/3 I'll never own. The other third falls in some middle ground that they aren't bad but I don't exactly like them either. I'd have to find the right dragon.

Like: Guardians, imps, f-pearls, skydancers, coatls, wildclaws
Okay: Bogs, gaolers, m-tuns, m-pearls, banes, spirals
No: Mirrors, nocturnes, ridgebacks, snappers, f-tuns
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
i'll never get a wildclaw perma if i can help it. i don't have anything against them, i actually really like the males, but i've never owned one, and at this point i'm determined to keep the trend going. :D
i'll never get a wildclaw perma if i can help it. i don't have anything against them, i actually really like the males, but i've never owned one, and at this point i'm determined to keep the trend going. :D
ACOZFAh.png
g3bTNzM.png
hh5n4WA.png
Am trying to be an Imperial only lair, aside from my gen1s, who can only be Skydancers.

...so actually most all of them.
Am trying to be an Imperial only lair, aside from my gen1s, who can only be Skydancers.

...so actually most all of them.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing