Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | lazy overpriced fuzzy art things
1 2 3 4
@Ambitious
Since you're my first customer you can pay after I deliver xD If you like the outcome you can definitely come back for the colour apocalypse too!
@Ambitious
Since you're my first customer you can pay after I deliver xD If you like the outcome you can definitely come back for the colour apocalypse too!
@CHUUNIBYOU

Gotcha, and that sound great!! c:
@CHUUNIBYOU

Gotcha, and that sound great!! c:
Td4lBWl.png
o.o

>.>

<.<
I will have to acquire one of these...
o.o

>.>

<.<
I will have to acquire one of these...
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@Ambitious [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/3809da1efff6670062f0f6c575a1123e/d297709f175ce03a-9a/s1280x1920/4773410f3a6d18a673a3adf644756773d79ec93e.png[/img]
@Ambitious
4773410f3a6d18a673a3adf644756773d79ec93e.png
@CHUUNIBYOU

Aaah thank you!! I absolutely love the colors you've used!! *v*
@CHUUNIBYOU

Aaah thank you!! I absolutely love the colors you've used!! *v*
Td4lBWl.png
@CHUUNIBYOU -- Here's the first part of my art trade! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/43b29e59ca8da402b99299a2c62c4aab/d6176485371fa026-97/s250x400/a19006da490d30a57e51a7f6460da242c8820ba3.png[/img] He has 4 wands for 4 magics
@CHUUNIBYOU -- Here's the first part of my art trade!
a19006da490d30a57e51a7f6460da242c8820ba3.png

He has 4 wands for 4 magics
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@CHUUNIBYOU

i can trade you 20$ for one(1) draw of anyone here just tell me who u wanna do(if you wanna do any of them) :>

https://toyhou.se/Windows10/characters
@CHUUNIBYOU

i can trade you 20$ for one(1) draw of anyone here just tell me who u wanna do(if you wanna do any of them) :>

https://toyhou.se/Windows10/characters
sudo rm -rf *
@Pearlimose AAAH! IT'S AMAZING * O * !!!!!!! Thank you so, so much! My half should be done in a couple of days *u* And you don't have to do anything more, seriously, this is so awesome [emoji=familiar heart size=1]w[emoji=familiar heart size=1] I love it!!!! @Windows8 I'd do Saiph, they seem fun :O
@Pearlimose
AAAH! IT'S AMAZING * O * !!!!!!! Thank you so, so much! My half should be done in a couple of days *u* And you don't have to do anything more, seriously, this is so awesome w I love it!!!!

@Windows8
I'd do Saiph, they seem fun :O
@Pearlimose Wasn't too sure how chub to make her haha, also went for a more fox like face, let me know if you want changes regarding the chub level or face [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/71659003655b5e21972fba49ec5bdbcd/0e8ebf2d52fb5525-61/s1280x1920/f920f63f7c6098d12efb48c6d23073ca7553a7ac.png[/img] you can have an alt unchub generic fox version too that i made for fun n practice, because I can't deny foxes [url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/47b4fad875c78f53c1127cb9739191a3/1148de36f0f4574f-a8/s1280x1920/6b0ce8594aed5f99e5b128344dd75e2ff45314a9.png]link[/url]
@Pearlimose
Wasn't too sure how chub to make her haha, also went for a more fox like face, let me know if you want changes regarding the chub level or face
f920f63f7c6098d12efb48c6d23073ca7553a7ac.png

you can have an alt unchub generic fox version too that i made for fun n practice, because I can't deny foxes link
In reference to this post: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2812705/2#post_42073852

I wanted to hammer out something more concrete - could I do something like... half art-trade half currency payment for one of these paintings? (A lot of my examples have no color, but I'd be happy to color him ofc) I'm quite a bit slower than you, so it might take a few weeks for me to complete though. =(

How much in currency would you like after trade? Or no deal? XD
Regardless of the above, what I will ultimately be looking for is a painting of one of these two characters (your choice). Sorry about the novel, I'm being lazy and just copy-pasting this post from another one where I was commissioning someone else for them >.>

Loughrey
References

He is the left character in this image. However, in this picture, his hair is a little too long, and his jawline too harsh/sharply angled. He's meant to have a more delicate face.

Here are a few photos that are reasonably good matches for his face.(features & freckles, This guy's jawline is a better match though)

Here are two more very rough sketches of this character (rough outfit ref, additional sketch).

Written Description
Loughrey generally appears to be a young human man, somewhere about the age of 17 to 21. It's hard to place exactly as he has a particularly childish face with soft and delicate features. His whole face (and whole everything) is covered in blotchy freckles, which do a great deal to mask the few scars he has. He has a wiry, but not undeveloped build. He has blond hair, streaked with mottled patches of light brown, and bluish green eyes. His hair short/medium length and is perpetually messy, though usually pushed back out of his face, and has feathers growing out of it.

Loughrey is an involuntary shapeshifter, and the presence of high wind will transform him into a large bird - either entirely, such as when falling from a great height, or just partially, perhaps from riding on the back of a galloping horse. Due to this effect, he very often has feathers growing out of his hairline, and sometimes on his forearms as well.

Raldin
References
Written Description
Raldin is in his mid-twenties, though at first glance most people think he is much older. He has short greyed hair which is swept back from his face. His dull green eyes are usually partly concealed behind lightly tinted glasses, though the left lens is cracked. He carries a matte black walking stick close at hand and tends to walk somewhat slowly.

The reason for the stick and cautious manner of walking is that he is blind. His eyes are glass. Twin scars stretch up and down from each, bisecting his eyebrows and reaching to the crest of each cheek. His eyes ruin his otherwise good looks. The rest of him might have been chiseled from marble, all severe and unforgiving edges. His expression is just as warm. Hanging from each earlobe is a short loop tiny, intricate jewels.

His apparel is grim and all black. Well cared for and professional, though not of any recognizable style. A black coat with a high angular collar and peculiar banded cuffs over a black shirt. Black trousers. The coat, though seemingly not leather, has subtle patterns in it, which look as if they were embossed.

Raldin is a wizard/seer who made a bargain with a kind of eldritch abomination for his powers and ultimately lost his eyes due to that bargain. His cane doubles as a magical focus. Like Loughrey, Raldin is also an involuntary shapeshifter, but his trigger is much less common, exposure to water will transfigure him into a fish, though he has no trouble drinking. He occasionally sports iridescent scales if he has, say, been out in light rain or even very thick fog.

Note: He also has a eye-centered theme/motif for his character, and might, rather than having no eyes/glass eyes, be mutated to have an abundance of them.
In reference to this post: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2812705/2#post_42073852

I wanted to hammer out something more concrete - could I do something like... half art-trade half currency payment for one of these paintings? (A lot of my examples have no color, but I'd be happy to color him ofc) I'm quite a bit slower than you, so it might take a few weeks for me to complete though. =(

How much in currency would you like after trade? Or no deal? XD
Regardless of the above, what I will ultimately be looking for is a painting of one of these two characters (your choice). Sorry about the novel, I'm being lazy and just copy-pasting this post from another one where I was commissioning someone else for them >.>

Loughrey
References

He is the left character in this image. However, in this picture, his hair is a little too long, and his jawline too harsh/sharply angled. He's meant to have a more delicate face.

Here are a few photos that are reasonably good matches for his face.(features & freckles, This guy's jawline is a better match though)

Here are two more very rough sketches of this character (rough outfit ref, additional sketch).

Written Description
Loughrey generally appears to be a young human man, somewhere about the age of 17 to 21. It's hard to place exactly as he has a particularly childish face with soft and delicate features. His whole face (and whole everything) is covered in blotchy freckles, which do a great deal to mask the few scars he has. He has a wiry, but not undeveloped build. He has blond hair, streaked with mottled patches of light brown, and bluish green eyes. His hair short/medium length and is perpetually messy, though usually pushed back out of his face, and has feathers growing out of it.

Loughrey is an involuntary shapeshifter, and the presence of high wind will transform him into a large bird - either entirely, such as when falling from a great height, or just partially, perhaps from riding on the back of a galloping horse. Due to this effect, he very often has feathers growing out of his hairline, and sometimes on his forearms as well.

Raldin
References
Written Description
Raldin is in his mid-twenties, though at first glance most people think he is much older. He has short greyed hair which is swept back from his face. His dull green eyes are usually partly concealed behind lightly tinted glasses, though the left lens is cracked. He carries a matte black walking stick close at hand and tends to walk somewhat slowly.

The reason for the stick and cautious manner of walking is that he is blind. His eyes are glass. Twin scars stretch up and down from each, bisecting his eyebrows and reaching to the crest of each cheek. His eyes ruin his otherwise good looks. The rest of him might have been chiseled from marble, all severe and unforgiving edges. His expression is just as warm. Hanging from each earlobe is a short loop tiny, intricate jewels.

His apparel is grim and all black. Well cared for and professional, though not of any recognizable style. A black coat with a high angular collar and peculiar banded cuffs over a black shirt. Black trousers. The coat, though seemingly not leather, has subtle patterns in it, which look as if they were embossed.

Raldin is a wizard/seer who made a bargain with a kind of eldritch abomination for his powers and ultimately lost his eyes due to that bargain. His cane doubles as a magical focus. Like Loughrey, Raldin is also an involuntary shapeshifter, but his trigger is much less common, exposure to water will transfigure him into a fish, though he has no trouble drinking. He occasionally sports iridescent scales if he has, say, been out in light rain or even very thick fog.

Note: He also has a eye-centered theme/motif for his character, and might, rather than having no eyes/glass eyes, be mutated to have an abundance of them.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
1 2 3 4