Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | lazy overpriced fuzzy art things
1 2 3 4
@Minstri
haha, I'm gonna consider art trades 1:1 since it is easier and it would be pretty rude of me to be nitpicky tbh, I currently am a bit more backlogged than I'd like to be, so if you are okay with waiting, and really, do take your time because I have some serious catching up to do, then sure, I'm up for it, I'd probably draw the bird boy because I like the colours more XD
@Minstri
haha, I'm gonna consider art trades 1:1 since it is easier and it would be pretty rude of me to be nitpicky tbh, I currently am a bit more backlogged than I'd like to be, so if you are okay with waiting, and really, do take your time because I have some serious catching up to do, then sure, I'm up for it, I'd probably draw the bird boy because I like the colours more XD
@CHUUNIBYOU Alright ^_^ sounds like a plan then.
@CHUUNIBYOU Alright ^_^ sounds like a plan then.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@CHUUNIBYOU -- //wheezes
I'm sorry that I died for a couple days but hOLY COW IT'S SO FLUFFYYYYYY
I wish I could actually pet her :'D And thank you so much for the extra alternate version! I had a bit of fun flipping back and forth between the chub and the unchub versions -- doing so made me realize how ridiculously disproportionate her neck fluff is but I'm going to pretend that it's part of her charm XD

I'm still planning on getting that sprite to you! It's probably going to take another week or two though because I have tests next week >.> Sorry for the wait!
@CHUUNIBYOU -- //wheezes
I'm sorry that I died for a couple days but hOLY COW IT'S SO FLUFFYYYYYY
I wish I could actually pet her :'D And thank you so much for the extra alternate version! I had a bit of fun flipping back and forth between the chub and the unchub versions -- doing so made me realize how ridiculously disproportionate her neck fluff is but I'm going to pretend that it's part of her charm XD

I'm still planning on getting that sprite to you! It's probably going to take another week or two though because I have tests next week >.> Sorry for the wait!
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
1 2 3 4