Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 649 650
At what point will I be certain of my own sexuality because I'm 26 and I still have no idea. Some days I'm this and some days I'm that and other days I'm nothing at all.

Vague description but I find it better than listing a bunch of sexualities. I know for certain that men make me uncomfortable and I apologise if that sounds sexist, I really don't mean it to.
But when I have romantic dreams it's usually with a guy ands girl far prettier than I am but I am her. If that makes sense. I think it does.
I was told that maybe I do have an attraction towards men but I am sure that can't be true. I wouldn't be opposed to dating a guy but as long as stayed within comfortable terms. Aka no nakedness and you know... That stuff.

On the other hand, I do think of women in that way but not as myself. Not them with me. Not that I make fake profiles on tinder or what have you, just imagining a world where I'm not myself.
I've tried putting myself out there but the androgynous look doesn't exactly win me a lot. I get mistaken for being "butch" when I'm absolutely not.
Girls want different things then men. It's not easy to identify what.

Also, fictional characters. I know it's a bit odd. But some men are big yes. But real men are big no. Anyway.

I'm confused. That'll be written on my urn or something.
At what point will I be certain of my own sexuality because I'm 26 and I still have no idea. Some days I'm this and some days I'm that and other days I'm nothing at all.

Vague description but I find it better than listing a bunch of sexualities. I know for certain that men make me uncomfortable and I apologise if that sounds sexist, I really don't mean it to.
But when I have romantic dreams it's usually with a guy ands girl far prettier than I am but I am her. If that makes sense. I think it does.
I was told that maybe I do have an attraction towards men but I am sure that can't be true. I wouldn't be opposed to dating a guy but as long as stayed within comfortable terms. Aka no nakedness and you know... That stuff.

On the other hand, I do think of women in that way but not as myself. Not them with me. Not that I make fake profiles on tinder or what have you, just imagining a world where I'm not myself.
I've tried putting myself out there but the androgynous look doesn't exactly win me a lot. I get mistaken for being "butch" when I'm absolutely not.
Girls want different things then men. It's not easy to identify what.

Also, fictional characters. I know it's a bit odd. But some men are big yes. But real men are big no. Anyway.

I'm confused. That'll be written on my urn or something.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
@MyHartWillDrogon All of that is totally valid! Also, "I'm confused" should probably be written on the urn/tombstone of every LGBT person ever, haha.
@MyHartWillDrogon All of that is totally valid! Also, "I'm confused" should probably be written on the urn/tombstone of every LGBT person ever, haha.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
hi im a bi girl! i've got a whole bundle of stories pertaining to my sexuality, sadly though most of them are kinda depressing. like being outted by ex-friends, bierasure, and just straight up biphobia. the only person i actually did come out to with my own free will was my sister, who responded really well to it! my parents still don't know, but are suspect, and i don't really want to come out to them anytime soon (they're not only homophobes, but even bigger biphobes.... like my mom thinks bi people created aids, thinks we all like threesomes and cheat on everybody)
hi im a bi girl! i've got a whole bundle of stories pertaining to my sexuality, sadly though most of them are kinda depressing. like being outted by ex-friends, bierasure, and just straight up biphobia. the only person i actually did come out to with my own free will was my sister, who responded really well to it! my parents still don't know, but are suspect, and i don't really want to come out to them anytime soon (they're not only homophobes, but even bigger biphobes.... like my mom thinks bi people created aids, thinks we all like threesomes and cheat on everybody)
pHHLBDD.png
I miss my girlfriend #gayproblems
I miss my girlfriend #gayproblems
PLEASE NOTE when Pinging me :
The L in my username is a capital i
Trans FtM panromantic acesexual.

Couldn't find myself till I was well out of the house and away from my mothers grasp, and she still pines about losing her 'daughter' and no grandchildren from me. I talk to her rarely for my fathers sake. And finding a partner? Well it's been a struggle but I'm a stubborn fool not giving up yet. There's a person I have been texting with a while who I am hopeful on starting an actual relationship with, is completely fine with all my 'stuff' as I call it.

Life ain't easy but you gotta push on to give it the middle finger and keep living. There's someone out there somewhere feeling the same, and those rooting for you to stick through it.
Trans FtM panromantic acesexual.

Couldn't find myself till I was well out of the house and away from my mothers grasp, and she still pines about losing her 'daughter' and no grandchildren from me. I talk to her rarely for my fathers sake. And finding a partner? Well it's been a struggle but I'm a stubborn fool not giving up yet. There's a person I have been texting with a while who I am hopeful on starting an actual relationship with, is completely fine with all my 'stuff' as I call it.

Life ain't easy but you gotta push on to give it the middle finger and keep living. There's someone out there somewhere feeling the same, and those rooting for you to stick through it.
P sure I might be aro so yea uh
Fun times questioning hours
Questioning all of it at once is wild
P sure I might be aro so yea uh
Fun times questioning hours
Questioning all of it at once is wild
Messages are welcome :)
I'm not a bit part of the LGBT+ community, but I don't mind people who are! Most of my friends are gay/lesbian. I personally don't know about myself (don't care), but I think I might be Aromantic. It means that I'm not romantically attracted to anyone.
I'm not a bit part of the LGBT+ community, but I don't mind people who are! Most of my friends are gay/lesbian. I personally don't know about myself (don't care), but I think I might be Aromantic. It means that I'm not romantically attracted to anyone.
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
hi! im genderglitched (basically genderfluid but waCKY like what even is goin on with my gender) and demi-bisexual. i use he/him pronouns most often, as detailed in my sig and bio!

just trying out the label genderglitched but so far im liking it
hi! im genderglitched (basically genderfluid but waCKY like what even is goin on with my gender) and demi-bisexual. i use he/him pronouns most often, as detailed in my sig and bio!

just trying out the label genderglitched but so far im liking it
hi i'm solaire funeralscythe-goodfriendbuddy, check my clan profile for more info
I'm pansexual and haven't told my (christian) mom yet, any advice?
I'm pansexual and haven't told my (christian) mom yet, any advice?
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
@icewingsarecool if you don't think its safe for you to come out (as in you suspect you might be kicked out, etc), then don't come out. that's the best advice i can give you. safety first!
@icewingsarecool if you don't think its safe for you to come out (as in you suspect you might be kicked out, etc), then don't come out. that's the best advice i can give you. safety first!
hi i'm solaire funeralscythe-goodfriendbuddy, check my clan profile for more info
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 649 650