Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 201 202 203 204 205 ... 648 649
Hey what's up I'm back! And I've finally found myself after 4 years of confusion!

Hi, I'm a cis closeted lesbian who doesn't feel safe irl, and I have no real LGBTQ+ friends. I'm super scared to go out and make LGBTQ+ friends irl because I am currently surrounded by family and important "acquaintances", that are not very accepting to say it lightly, and I'm scared that they will harm me if they found out.

But they don't know much of my online presence, which means I can have as many friends as I want on here. So uh, lets be friends and talk about stuff!

@icewingsarecool Depends on your mom. If she has a bad view on the LGBTQ+ comunity and you fear that she might react in a negative way, dont come out. It is great to be proud of who you are but you need to prioritize your safety as well.
Hey what's up I'm back! And I've finally found myself after 4 years of confusion!

Hi, I'm a cis closeted lesbian who doesn't feel safe irl, and I have no real LGBTQ+ friends. I'm super scared to go out and make LGBTQ+ friends irl because I am currently surrounded by family and important "acquaintances", that are not very accepting to say it lightly, and I'm scared that they will harm me if they found out.

But they don't know much of my online presence, which means I can have as many friends as I want on here. So uh, lets be friends and talk about stuff!

@icewingsarecool Depends on your mom. If she has a bad view on the LGBTQ+ comunity and you fear that she might react in a negative way, dont come out. It is great to be proud of who you are but you need to prioritize your safety as well.
Pressiboo #157888

8+ fr time
@Pressiboo @corcondil

Thanks for the help. My mom hasn't really expressed interest in LGBT+ things, and I don't see her really getting mad an me because she hasn't expressed any disinterest/hate on it. I'll take those in to my mind. Thanks.
@Pressiboo @corcondil

Thanks for the help. My mom hasn't really expressed interest in LGBT+ things, and I don't see her really getting mad an me because she hasn't expressed any disinterest/hate on it. I'll take those in to my mind. Thanks.
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
[center][img]https://i.imgflip.com/1uuc2b.jpg[/img][/center] Uhoh! Things were getting a little derailed here, so I'm getting the thread back on track. Full speed ahead, guys! Choo choo [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
1uuc2b.jpg

Uhoh! Things were getting a little derailed here, so I'm getting the thread back on track. Full speed ahead, guys! Choo choo
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
I tell everyone that I'm a woman, but I don't feel right saying it. I mean I feel comfortable in my own body, but I feel like I should say my gender is "Me". Is that a thing? I don't even know. I grew up in the 80s and 90s when things like gender and sexual identity was just being talked about (and not in a good way).

My husband knows this and supports me which is wonderful. I tell my daughters that I love them just the way they are. If they discover that they identify as bi, or trans, or ace, or cis, or gender fluid, or anything else, I'd love them just as much, because it isn't possible for me to love them more than I do now.
I tell everyone that I'm a woman, but I don't feel right saying it. I mean I feel comfortable in my own body, but I feel like I should say my gender is "Me". Is that a thing? I don't even know. I grew up in the 80s and 90s when things like gender and sexual identity was just being talked about (and not in a good way).

My husband knows this and supports me which is wonderful. I tell my daughters that I love them just the way they are. If they discover that they identify as bi, or trans, or ace, or cis, or gender fluid, or anything else, I'd love them just as much, because it isn't possible for me to love them more than I do now.
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
idek at this point
like my mind is a bit haywire atm lmao
currently im p sure im a dude and bi/aro/ace/i don't know
idek at this point
like my mind is a bit haywire atm lmao
currently im p sure im a dude and bi/aro/ace/i don't know
Messages are welcome :)
I just started thinking I might be Aromantic a month or so ago, and it kind of fits, but also girls are still really cute? Help
Like I get the butterflies in my stomach and whatnot but I’m not sure how to categorize it considering I’ve never had a full on crush
I just started thinking I might be Aromantic a month or so ago, and it kind of fits, but also girls are still really cute? Help
Like I get the butterflies in my stomach and whatnot but I’m not sure how to categorize it considering I’ve never had a full on crush
tj85yjR.png BVq8q9P.png nGvTyg3.png
i am someone who is sexually into all genders but romantically into girls only but i just generally don't like to label myself and thus i have never even come out to anyone, everyone just kind of seems to know. and i don't even wanna do the whole coming out thing and labelling myself because eh... like labels stress me out so much

i am someone who is sexually into all genders but romantically into girls only but i just generally don't like to label myself and thus i have never even come out to anyone, everyone just kind of seems to know. and i don't even wanna do the whole coming out thing and labelling myself because eh... like labels stress me out so much

M6amO1h.gif
she,her
aries
finland +10 frt
caef2e57304a7a97d3c5d4b27f8058b1.png
Bi/aro genderfluid buddy here!

Back in summer last year, I started thinking I might be trans-male. A month later I stopped, only for the masculine feeling to return. Around October was when I finally realised I was genderfluid. I was so surprised (and glad) there was a definition for my gender!

Once I accepted my gender identity, it all became so clear what I was. I realised I was able to recall feeling like this since I was around seven.
Bi/aro genderfluid buddy here!

Back in summer last year, I started thinking I might be trans-male. A month later I stopped, only for the masculine feeling to return. Around October was when I finally realised I was genderfluid. I was so surprised (and glad) there was a definition for my gender!

Once I accepted my gender identity, it all became so clear what I was. I realised I was able to recall feeling like this since I was around seven.
hu72dVR.png
GMT+0: eight hours ahead of FR time.
I'm female and always thought I'm bi but turns out I'm actually ace haha
Biromantic tho and my heart's been in a (one sided) roller-coaster for almost a year, gimme a break man
I'm female and always thought I'm bi but turns out I'm actually ace haha
Biromantic tho and my heart's been in a (one sided) roller-coaster for almost a year, gimme a break man
qR6otwA.png
I consider myself ace, but I’m also starting to think maybe I’m demiromantic at the very least. I don’t talk about it to anyone irl; I’m tired of being told that I just have to find the right person (man, specifically) and then it’ll be different. I already have a partner, and she’s my best friend and the best person I know, and I can be my weirdest truest self with her. She’s my favorite person in the whole world. It’s not any less of a relationship because it’s long distance and we’re both a couple of asexual goobers.
I consider myself ace, but I’m also starting to think maybe I’m demiromantic at the very least. I don’t talk about it to anyone irl; I’m tired of being told that I just have to find the right person (man, specifically) and then it’ll be different. I already have a partner, and she’s my best friend and the best person I know, and I can be my weirdest truest self with her. She’s my favorite person in the whole world. It’s not any less of a relationship because it’s long distance and we’re both a couple of asexual goobers.
1 2 ... 201 202 203 204 205 ... 648 649