Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 648 649
So uh. Yeah Ingame name entails a problem for me. Enby/Girl Grey-Ace/Pan
Closets are lonely
Close friend came out to mw as trans so I guess I’m morn alone but I cant for the life of me come out myself... stuffs hard and also very quiet. When I said in my forum signature I was trans and trying to change in game name, I wanted a 3 letter that’s still known but then realized all viable options had been taken so I’m left here with a dignity of a goldfish and won’t change it. People were trying get to help pay for it and I didn’t feel like robbing them.

I have a girlfriend now though so. That’s a surprise to me too and I’m happy. I guess.
A lot of stuff needs to happen for me and I’m stuck still for it all.
So uh. Yeah Ingame name entails a problem for me. Enby/Girl Grey-Ace/Pan
Closets are lonely
Close friend came out to mw as trans so I guess I’m morn alone but I cant for the life of me come out myself... stuffs hard and also very quiet. When I said in my forum signature I was trans and trying to change in game name, I wanted a 3 letter that’s still known but then realized all viable options had been taken so I’m left here with a dignity of a goldfish and won’t change it. People were trying get to help pay for it and I didn’t feel like robbing them.

I have a girlfriend now though so. That’s a surprise to me too and I’m happy. I guess.
A lot of stuff needs to happen for me and I’m stuck still for it all.
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
[quote name="@polyfragment" date="2019-12-28 12:37:13" ] [center] I'm also two-spirit! [emoji=heart size=2][emoji=pastel rainbow size=2][/center] [/quote] Ayy representation ^.^ I personally don’t know if I am but seeing that here brings me joy
@polyfragment wrote on 2019-12-28 12:37:13:
I'm also two-spirit!
Ayy representation ^.^ I personally don’t know if I am but seeing that here brings me joy
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
i identify as a he him his lesbian.. i hope you understand, ive had a hard time opening up about it.
i identify as a he him his lesbian.. i hope you understand, ive had a hard time opening up about it.
im trans and bi hi [emoji=guardian happy size=2]
im trans and bi hi
LzVje6j.gif zekrom.gif
Ezekiel | He/Him
reshiram.gif
Hey hey

I'm a cis bisexual woman. I debated for a while weather I should post here or not because I'm currently in a heterosexual relationship with a man whom I love very much and want to be with for the rest of my life.

Growing up I was often confused about feelings I had towards other women and I have been in love with women before. It took me a while to come out to my parents. Luckily my family is great and I have an aunt who's lesbian and has been out since way before it was "considered ok" by society.

And yeah.. das me
Hey hey

I'm a cis bisexual woman. I debated for a while weather I should post here or not because I'm currently in a heterosexual relationship with a man whom I love very much and want to be with for the rest of my life.

Growing up I was often confused about feelings I had towards other women and I have been in love with women before. It took me a while to come out to my parents. Luckily my family is great and I have an aunt who's lesbian and has been out since way before it was "considered ok" by society.

And yeah.. das me
FR +9 so sorry if I respond slowly sometimes!
@Keetande I hope you don't feel bad about calling yourself bi/interacting with LGBT spaces despite being partnered with a man. It doesn't change your orientation or the fact you're a part of the community :)

I'm a gay transsexual man. Been out longer than I care to think about at this point. I live stealth when I can, but due to life complications I'm out in a good amount of my non-work social circles.
@Keetande I hope you don't feel bad about calling yourself bi/interacting with LGBT spaces despite being partnered with a man. It doesn't change your orientation or the fact you're a part of the community :)

I'm a gay transsexual man. Been out longer than I care to think about at this point. I live stealth when I can, but due to life complications I'm out in a good amount of my non-work social circles.
Ljw7JvQ.png
Vs2WmBF.png
sNuSVZA.png
OxagJgG.png
vbbFDY.png Rainbow-Heart.gif
I'm demi and pansexual but still questioning my gender and trying to figure that out lol
im lucky to have a really supportive mom although i haven't come out to my dad yet
I'm demi and pansexual but still questioning my gender and trying to figure that out lol
im lucky to have a really supportive mom although i haven't come out to my dad yet
how do those work
@chantryboom I just dont want to step on anyones toes, but reading through the forums made me feel like I could still write a little post :)
@chantryboom I just dont want to step on anyones toes, but reading through the forums made me feel like I could still write a little post :)
FR +9 so sorry if I respond slowly sometimes!
@Keetande if someone says you're stepping on toes because you're interacting with your community while you're in a relationship with a guy as a bi person, they're not a great person. Bi people are part of us and always have been :-)
@Keetande if someone says you're stepping on toes because you're interacting with your community while you're in a relationship with a guy as a bi person, they're not a great person. Bi people are part of us and always have been :-)
Ljw7JvQ.png
Vs2WmBF.png
sNuSVZA.png
OxagJgG.png
vbbFDY.png Rainbow-Heart.gif
I have no idea what I am anymore, bi, gay, ace, aro, idk man
I have no idea what I am anymore, bi, gay, ace, aro, idk man
Messages are welcome :)
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 648 649