Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | SBURB mafia D4
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 101 102
I agree on the Spectral revival, seems like the most obvious choice.

Are there any caveats to your revival ability, @Pinkuu? For example, when can you use it and how long does it take to work?
I agree on the Spectral revival, seems like the most obvious choice.

Are there any caveats to your revival ability, @Pinkuu? For example, when can you use it and how long does it take to work?
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
[quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2020-01-13 13:53:47" ] [quote name="SpiderQueen8" date="2020-01-13 13:19:07" ] Is it possible that Mai is maf after all then? Cause Pink is role claiming, plus they didn't realise there was even a maf left a little earlier (said something about the game being basically over). [b]Cause the only other possibility is that Spectral was wrong in their investigation, in which case, TMD would be the last maf? Right?[\b] [/quote] No, TMD is Nepeta. According to Erra, the last mafia is Lil Hal. @Pinkuu Like the others said, if you want to prove yourself, you need to revive Night if you can. [/quote] Oh right, so then Spectral must be right, I don't think they mentioned anyone else but me (I can roleclaim if need be to prove I'm town) + someone else who got confirmed right? (Or am I misremembering cause I can't find the specific post rn) Which means it's between Pink and Mai. If Pink can actually res someone, then it has to be Mai right?
EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2020-01-13 13:53:47:
SpiderQueen8 wrote on 2020-01-13 13:19:07:
Is it possible that Mai is maf after all then? Cause Pink is role claiming, plus they didn't realise there was even a maf left a little earlier (said something about the game being basically over).

Cause the only other possibility is that Spectral was wrong in their investigation, in which case, TMD would be the last maf? Right?[\b]

No, TMD is Nepeta. According to Erra, the last mafia is Lil Hal.

@Pinkuu Like the others said, if you want to prove yourself, you need to revive Night if you can.

Oh right, so then Spectral must be right, I don't think they mentioned anyone else but me (I can roleclaim if need be to prove I'm town) + someone else who got confirmed right? (Or am I misremembering cause I can't find the specific post rn)

Which means it's between Pink and Mai. If Pink can actually res someone, then it has to be Mai right?
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
[quote name="SpiderQueen8" date="2020-01-13 14:03:33" ] [quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2020-01-13 13:53:47" ] [quote name="SpiderQueen8" date="2020-01-13 13:19:07" ] Is it possible that Mai is maf after all then? Cause Pink is role claiming, plus they didn't realise there was even a maf left a little earlier (said something about the game being basically over). [b]Cause the only other possibility is that Spectral was wrong in their investigation, in which case, TMD would be the last maf? Right?[\b] [/quote] No, TMD is Nepeta. According to Erra, the last mafia is Lil Hal. @/Pinkuu Like the others said, if you want to prove yourself, you need to revive Night if you can. [/quote] Oh right, so then Spectral must be right, I don't think they mentioned anyone else but me (I can roleclaim if need be to prove I'm town) + someone else who got confirmed right? (Or am I misremembering cause I can't find the specific post rn) Which means it's between Pink and Mai. If Pink can actually res someone, then it has to be Mai right? [/quote] I think it would have to be
SpiderQueen8 wrote on 2020-01-13 14:03:33:
EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2020-01-13 13:53:47:
SpiderQueen8 wrote on 2020-01-13 13:19:07:
Is it possible that Mai is maf after all then? Cause Pink is role claiming, plus they didn't realise there was even a maf left a little earlier (said something about the game being basically over).

Cause the only other possibility is that Spectral was wrong in their investigation, in which case, TMD would be the last maf? Right?[\b]

No, TMD is Nepeta. According to Erra, the last mafia is Lil Hal.

@/Pinkuu Like the others said, if you want to prove yourself, you need to revive Night if you can.

Oh right, so then Spectral must be right, I don't think they mentioned anyone else but me (I can roleclaim if need be to prove I'm town) + someone else who got confirmed right? (Or am I misremembering cause I can't find the specific post rn)

Which means it's between Pink and Mai. If Pink can actually res someone, then it has to be Mai right?
I think it would have to be
Hey all! I saw that not much was happening, so I took the weekend to relax, and I’m just getting over a stomach bug from earlier today.

@Pinkuu, that’s a hell of a claim. Especially now that you’re out, I’m gonna say you should probably revive someone tonight to prove it. We don’t have many targets, but that’s a highly provable claim that takes one more person off the table for lynches. (Also, did Mai duel you?)
Hey all! I saw that not much was happening, so I took the weekend to relax, and I’m just getting over a stomach bug from earlier today.

@Pinkuu, that’s a hell of a claim. Especially now that you’re out, I’m gonna say you should probably revive someone tonight to prove it. We don’t have many targets, but that’s a highly provable claim that takes one more person off the table for lynches. (Also, did Mai duel you?)
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
When is not going to end?
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2020-01-14 16:54:16" ] When is not going to end? [/quote] tomarrow. (1 night action was submitted, it wasn't the maf kill)
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2020-01-14 16:54:16:
tomarrow. (1 night action was submitted, it wasn't the maf kill)
she/them pronouns FR-3 time | Avid mafia player Current games| Help me max BBB by sending me a CR! (at level 11.)
[quote name="Heroninflight" date="2020-01-14 17:03:35" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2020-01-14 16:54:16" ] When is not going to end? [/quote] tomarrow. (1 night action was submitted, it wasn't the maf kill) [/quote] Yeet
Heroninflight wrote on 2020-01-14 17:03:35:

Yeet
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Heroninflight" date="2020-01-14 17:03:35" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2020-01-14 16:54:16" ] When is not going to end? [/quote] tomarrow. (1 night action was submitted, it wasn't the maf kill) [/quote] Oh, yeah, that reminds me!
Heroninflight wrote on 2020-01-14 17:03:35:
Oh, yeah, that reminds me!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Departure" date="2020-01-13 17:23:37" ] Hey all! I saw that not much was happening, so I took the weekend to relax, and I’m just getting over a stomach bug from earlier today. @Pinkuu, that’s a hell of a claim. Especially now that you’re out, I’m gonna say you should probably revive someone tonight to prove it. We don’t have many targets, but that’s a highly provable claim that takes one more person off the table for lynches. (Also, did Mai duel you?) [/quote] I’m not sure who dueled me I think It was Jake? Is there somebody named Jake??
Departure wrote on 2020-01-13 17:23:37:

I’m not sure who dueled me I think It was Jake? Is there somebody named Jake??
rOewzoh.pngkqnRpcd.png4NrWuFU.png
[quote name="Pinkuu" date="2020-01-15 05:29:31" ] [quote name="Departure" date="2020-01-13 17:23:37" ] Hey all! I saw that not much was happening, so I took the weekend to relax, and I’m just getting over a stomach bug from earlier today. @Pinkuu, that’s a hell of a claim. Especially now that you’re out, I’m gonna say you should probably revive someone tonight to prove it. We don’t have many targets, but that’s a highly provable claim that takes one more person off the table for lynches. (Also, did Mai duel you?) [/quote] I’m not sure who dueled me I think It was Jake? Is there somebody named Jake?? [/quote] Jake English is a character from Homestuck, he's got guns and is also into fisticuffs. Jake should be the role name not the person.
Pinkuu wrote on 2020-01-15 05:29:31:
Departure wrote on 2020-01-13 17:23:37:

I’m not sure who dueled me I think It was Jake? Is there somebody named Jake??

Jake English is a character from Homestuck, he's got guns and is also into fisticuffs. Jake should be the role name not the person.
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 101 102