Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | SBURB mafia D4
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 101 102
[quote name="Nikame" date="2020-01-11 05:51:59" ] Alright, here’s my claim. I am normal town with 25% chance of seeing if someone used a ability on town. So far I’ve gotten no ability thing except that Night was killed by the mafia. Otherwise I have nothing [/quote] That’s it, after two nights? I find that highly unlikely tbh.
Nikame wrote on 2020-01-11 05:51:59:
Alright, here’s my claim.

I am normal town with 25% chance of seeing if someone used a ability on town. So far I’ve gotten no ability thing except that Night was killed by the mafia. Otherwise I have nothing

That’s it, after two nights? I find that highly unlikely tbh.
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
[quote name="Departure" date="2020-01-11 07:05:50" ] [quote name="Nikame" date="2020-01-11 05:51:59" ] Alright, here’s my claim. I am normal town with 25% chance of seeing if someone used a ability on town. So far I’ve gotten no ability thing except that Night was killed by the mafia. Otherwise I have nothing [/quote] That’s it, after two nights? I find that highly unlikely tbh. [/quote] It seemed fishy to me as well
Departure wrote on 2020-01-11 07:05:50:

I am normal town with 25% chance of seeing if someone used a ability on town. So far I’ve gotten no ability thing except that Night was killed by the mafia. Otherwise I have nothing

It seemed fishy to me as well
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Departure" date="2020-01-11 07:05:50" ] [quote name="Nikame" date="2020-01-11 05:51:59" ] Alright, here’s my claim. I am normal town with 25% chance of seeing if someone used a ability on town. So far I’ve gotten no ability thing except that Night was killed by the mafia. Otherwise I have nothing [/quote] That’s it, after two nights? I find that highly unlikely tbh. [/quote] Like, “you’re panicking because this fakeclaim would require you to guess who targeted who” unlikely. This lynch is fine right where it is.
Departure wrote on 2020-01-11 07:05:50:

Like, “you’re panicking because this fakeclaim would require you to guess who targeted who” unlikely. This lynch is fine right where it is.
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
I'm comfortable casting my vote now
I'm comfortable casting my vote now
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
Clocking on. I'll be gone until about 10:00 FR time
Clocking on. I'll be gone until about 10:00 FR time

Clayton Academy
After reading the claim, I am almost certain in my vote. When I asked to use my ability, Heron would always give me information from the mafia chat that was helpful in some way. Learning that Night was killed by mafia, on the other hand, is a given. Considering that multiple actions are going to be used every night, as this is role madness, I'm sure Heron or Kobalt would have given you something more helpful.
After reading the claim, I am almost certain in my vote. When I asked to use my ability, Heron would always give me information from the mafia chat that was helpful in some way. Learning that Night was killed by mafia, on the other hand, is a given. Considering that multiple actions are going to be used every night, as this is role madness, I'm sure Heron or Kobalt would have given you something more helpful.
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
Well as I can see that this is going no where I’ll pull a tweeter.
You guys got me I’m Maf, I’m not telling you my name yet but there is one more mafia left. I really enjoyed playing with you guys. I knew once Erra was on to me there was no way I was going to be able to get myself out of this. Welp....ummmmm..... y e a h
You guys got me I’m Maf, I’m not telling you my name yet but there is one more mafia left. I really enjoyed playing with you guys. I knew once Erra was on to me there was no way I was going to be able to get myself out of this. Welp....ummmmm..... y e a h
OWwMRKZ.png
[quote name="Nikame" date="2020-01-11 08:19:51" ] Well as I can see that this is going no where I’ll pull a tweeter. You guys got me I’m Maf, I’m not telling you my name yet but there is one more mafia left. I really enjoyed playing with you guys. I knew once Erra was on to me there was no way I was going to be able to get myself out of this. Welp....ummmmm..... y e a h [/quote] ...well! Sure does make things easier when they confess. Has that been a running theme in the FR meta since I’ve been away?
Nikame wrote on 2020-01-11 08:19:51:

...well! Sure does make things easier when they confess. Has that been a running theme in the FR meta since I’ve been away?
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
[quote name="Departure" date="2020-01-11 08:22:57" ] [quote name="Nikame" date="2020-01-11 08:19:51" ] Well as I can see that this is going no where I’ll pull a tweeter. You guys got me I’m Maf, I’m not telling you my name yet but there is one more mafia left. I really enjoyed playing with you guys. I knew once Erra was on to me there was no way I was going to be able to get myself out of this. Welp....ummmmm..... y e a h [/quote] ...well! Sure does make things easier when they confess. Has that been a running theme in the FR meta since I’ve been away? [/quote] nope.
Departure wrote on 2020-01-11 08:22:57:
Nikame wrote on 2020-01-11 08:19:51:

...well! Sure does make things easier when they confess. Has that been a running theme in the FR meta since I’ve been away?
nope.
she/them pronouns FR-3 time | Avid mafia player Current games| Help me max BBB by sending me a CR! (at level 11.)
So ummmm question, up until now did I do a good job? I’ve never been a solid maf before
So ummmm question, up until now did I do a good job? I’ve never been a solid maf before
OWwMRKZ.png
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 101 102