Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | unpopular Harry Potter opinions
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I like this world, i saw the movies, and i like them.
But not that much as the Fantasic Beasts movies.

I only read the first book, beacuse i just can't continue reading that. Maybe i'm too old idk. I can't read it.

I have to say, Gryffindor is overrated and i feel pity for Slytherin.
"All the Slytherins are bad." HELL NO!

As a Ravenclaw, i think Slytherin has the most potential to do/make anything.

And i like Hufflepuff so much, they are the best (supportive) friends and the best house. Besides Slytherin.

I really want to know more about the other houses, and not just that, every evil wizzard and witch is from Slytherin.
I like this world, i saw the movies, and i like them.
But not that much as the Fantasic Beasts movies.

I only read the first book, beacuse i just can't continue reading that. Maybe i'm too old idk. I can't read it.

I have to say, Gryffindor is overrated and i feel pity for Slytherin.
"All the Slytherins are bad." HELL NO!

As a Ravenclaw, i think Slytherin has the most potential to do/make anything.

And i like Hufflepuff so much, they are the best (supportive) friends and the best house. Besides Slytherin.

I really want to know more about the other houses, and not just that, every evil wizzard and witch is from Slytherin.
I couldn't read the books at the time they were popular. Even today, I struggle to sit with the dark themes of the book. This is due to some dark personal stuff that went on in my life. I may not have been confined to a cubbard under the stairs, yet i was confined to my room, stripped of friends, and barely allowed to go anywhere. The darkness books hit too close to home, as fictitious as they were.

I keep trying to go back to read them, just once, but the writing just connects with me in such an odd way. It pokes that sore spot. A poke which a lot of fiction books dont cause for me. Its crazy.

Ravenclaw, Robin patronus here. :)
I couldn't read the books at the time they were popular. Even today, I struggle to sit with the dark themes of the book. This is due to some dark personal stuff that went on in my life. I may not have been confined to a cubbard under the stairs, yet i was confined to my room, stripped of friends, and barely allowed to go anywhere. The darkness books hit too close to home, as fictitious as they were.

I keep trying to go back to read them, just once, but the writing just connects with me in such an odd way. It pokes that sore spot. A poke which a lot of fiction books dont cause for me. Its crazy.

Ravenclaw, Robin patronus here. :)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13