Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I have never changed flight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I've moved twice, I didn't dislike my other flights or anything but I feel like Ice fits me best. I do wish I could belong to two flights at once though!
I've moved twice, I didn't dislike my other flights or anything but I feel like Ice fits me best. I do wish I could belong to two flights at once though!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
I started off in Arcane and have never left.

I have considered it a couple of times but it's come to the point that if a special date comes up I will try to find an Arcane Gen 1 with the date even if I didn't hatch it.

I don't have really personal vendettas or anyone in flight I'm friends with keeping me here. Heck the person who introduced me was originally Lightning and it's only in the last couple of months I am starting to understand how things work.

Even when I wasn't really active for years I was and still am content with being in Arcane. I just love pink, stars, magic too much to leave.
I started off in Arcane and have never left.

I have considered it a couple of times but it's come to the point that if a special date comes up I will try to find an Arcane Gen 1 with the date even if I didn't hatch it.

I don't have really personal vendettas or anyone in flight I'm friends with keeping me here. Heck the person who introduced me was originally Lightning and it's only in the last couple of months I am starting to understand how things work.

Even when I wasn't really active for years I was and still am content with being in Arcane. I just love pink, stars, magic too much to leave.
I'm going on 3 years this March and haven't changed flights. I sort of wouldn't mind changing to Fire or Arcane, because I really like the eye types, but I just enjoy the overall Wind aesthetic so much that I don't know if I ever will. I think I'd rather wait another 6 years for contacts or something. Get the eye colors I want, but still stay in Wind. I want to have my cake and eat it too[emoji=banescale laughing size=1]
I'm going on 3 years this March and haven't changed flights.

I sort of wouldn't mind changing to Fire or Arcane, because I really like the eye types, but I just enjoy the overall Wind aesthetic so much that I don't know if I ever will. I think I'd rather wait another 6 years for contacts or something. Get the eye colors I want, but still stay in Wind. I want to have my cake and eat it too
[img]https://i.imgur.com/s0xai7b.png[/img] [color=#2f4719]I've been here 5 years and never left Nature. I still have that free flight change available, but I don't intend on using it. The Viridian Labyrinth will be my forever home <3[/color]
s0xai7b.png
I've been here 5 years and never left Nature. I still have that free flight change available, but I don't intend on using it. The Viridian Labyrinth will be my forever home <3
ex5BGkW.png
I've been here 5 years now, started in Lightning and have never left. Nature has tempted me on occassion, but in the end I love them cyan eyes too much.
I've been here 5 years now, started in Lightning and have never left. Nature has tempted me on occassion, but in the end I love them cyan eyes too much.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
[quote=Account Age] 6 Years, 5 Months, 17 Days[/quote] And Ice since then. BUT After Icemas, i will be going for an adventure in Plague, first Flight change and Mom is calling me. I am excited!!
Account Age wrote:
6 Years, 5 Months, 17 Days

And Ice since then.

BUT

After Icemas, i will be going for an adventure in Plague, first Flight change and Mom is calling me. I am excited!!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

I've been Nature since launch and have no intentions to change that. I think that it was really cool when they implemented the ability for people to change flights and gave out a free swap, but I'm green-eyed for the long haul [emoji=mirror love size=1]
I've been Nature since launch and have no intentions to change that. I think that it was really cool when they implemented the ability for people to change flights and gave out a free swap, but I'm green-eyed for the long haul
uWC9gZs.png
same here. kinda ironic since wind is all about travelling but i like it here
same here. kinda ironic since wind is all about travelling but i like it here
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
I did use my free flight change early on, but have been in Lightning for 4 years. I initially joined Wind because it seemed to suit me, and spent a couple months there, but ended up moving here after realizing flight affected eye color. And I've just never left.

Have I been tempted to change flights again? Yes, I think it'd be fun to go back to Wind for a vacation and actually experience the community there. I do think I would've fit in there too if I'd stayed. But I'd hate to be away from Lightning for that long. I'd get homesick. Both for the people and for the superior eye color hahaha
I did use my free flight change early on, but have been in Lightning for 4 years. I initially joined Wind because it seemed to suit me, and spent a couple months there, but ended up moving here after realizing flight affected eye color. And I've just never left.

Have I been tempted to change flights again? Yes, I think it'd be fun to go back to Wind for a vacation and actually experience the community there. I do think I would've fit in there too if I'd stayed. But I'd hate to be away from Lightning for that long. I'd get homesick. Both for the people and for the superior eye color hahaha
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
I used to be in nature when I first joined flightrising but changed it cause nature doesn’t really suit me. And now I’m in ice. But at the same time, ice is slowly not fitting me. I’m planning on saving up to join shadow cause I feel like purple and edgy is my aesthetic.
I used to be in nature when I first joined flightrising but changed it cause nature doesn’t really suit me. And now I’m in ice. But at the same time, ice is slowly not fitting me. I’m planning on saving up to join shadow cause I feel like purple and edgy is my aesthetic.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9