Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I have never changed flight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I've never changed either! And going into my 7th year in FR!

Still have my free change pass too, never used it. Plague is where I belong!
I've never changed either! And going into my 7th year in FR!

Still have my free change pass too, never used it. Plague is where I belong!
plagueshieldr.pngXxqDwGq.pngplagueshieldl.png
I technically started in Shadow, but moved to Plague so quickly that I feel like it barely counts. Now I don't think I'm going anywhere, and if I do it's certainly not going to be anytime soon.
I technically started in Shadow, but moved to Plague so quickly that I feel like it barely counts. Now I don't think I'm going anywhere, and if I do it's certainly not going to be anytime soon.
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
I thought I would commit to Plague for my whole FR life but then things changed and I went on a bit of a wander. Was in Wind for a while, visited Light and finally settled in Earth. I don't think I'll ever move away here. People are super friendly, dom culture is marvellous and I absolutely dig the eyes.
I thought I would commit to Plague for my whole FR life but then things changed and I went on a bit of a wander. Was in Wind for a while, visited Light and finally settled in Earth. I don't think I'll ever move away here. People are super friendly, dom culture is marvellous and I absolutely dig the eyes.
shop_banner.png
I still have my original flight change! I'd totally take a flight vacation if the 'return home' option also got one free use lol
I still have my original flight change! I'd totally take a flight vacation if the 'return home' option also got one free use lol
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I haven't been on FR for a long time, in the beginning when I had no idea what it was I was undecided between Lightning and Wind, eventually settled on Lightning and that's where I've stayed so far. I considered moving to Earth because the eyes seem to fit the majority of dragons I keep best, but I love thunderstorms too much - that was the reasom I joined Lightning in the first place. I'm not saying I didn't try to sort of "get into" the Lightning community at first but although I can adjust to different kinds of groups, the personality I'd have to have there is too far from my actual one, I just didn't feel well and although people were wonderful I haven't had a single regret after leaving thw official Discord, and I'm sure they're more happy than unhappy about being rid of me. There weren't really problems but it just didn't fit and I didn't fit - I tried to, but looking back at it I don't think I ever wanted to become that person I'd have to be, I just thought I should want to. As I said, people were wonderful, too much for me. I'm not sure if I'll ever change flight, but definitely not in the near future - and I couldn't say which flight to. I appreciate every single flight, at the moment it looks like Earth would be the best fit for my dragons, but who knows?
I haven't been on FR for a long time, in the beginning when I had no idea what it was I was undecided between Lightning and Wind, eventually settled on Lightning and that's where I've stayed so far. I considered moving to Earth because the eyes seem to fit the majority of dragons I keep best, but I love thunderstorms too much - that was the reasom I joined Lightning in the first place. I'm not saying I didn't try to sort of "get into" the Lightning community at first but although I can adjust to different kinds of groups, the personality I'd have to have there is too far from my actual one, I just didn't feel well and although people were wonderful I haven't had a single regret after leaving thw official Discord, and I'm sure they're more happy than unhappy about being rid of me. There weren't really problems but it just didn't fit and I didn't fit - I tried to, but looking back at it I don't think I ever wanted to become that person I'd have to be, I just thought I should want to. As I said, people were wonderful, too much for me. I'm not sure if I'll ever change flight, but definitely not in the near future - and I couldn't say which flight to. I appreciate every single flight, at the moment it looks like Earth would be the best fit for my dragons, but who knows?
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
stuck around in Plague for what, 3 years? does it count if I took long hiatuses??

and then lore ideas in Earth knocked on my door and the rest's history
stuck around in Plague for what, 3 years? does it count if I took long hiatuses??

and then lore ideas in Earth knocked on my door and the rest's history
a pixelated cut-in of toropiamon, a plant dinosaur digimon, as seen on the pendulum z wind guardians device. faust, they/he, fr +3
small lair enthusiast
@VivviViola YOO WE JOINED FR ON THE SAME DAY [emoji=firework size=1] That aside, I've also never moved flights ^^ Arcane since day 1- this flight is perfect for me. I love the [i]a e s t h e t i c[/i] pink and space and magic, it's wonderful I do occasionally wonder "what if I moved to shadow or plague for a bit" but I've never done it.
@VivviViola YOO WE JOINED FR ON THE SAME DAY

That aside, I've also never moved flights ^^ Arcane since day 1- this flight is perfect for me. I love the a e s t h e t i c pink and space and magic, it's wonderful

I do occasionally wonder "what if I moved to shadow or plague for a bit" but I've never done it.
jt3PpxV.png
@IzzyThyPotato WOOOWW I was actually really tempted by Arcane and I chose Light knowing I could still move to Arcane if I didn't like it here, but it's grown on me. If I had to change flight I'd try to move there though!
@IzzyThyPotato WOOOWW I was actually really tempted by Arcane and I chose Light knowing I could still move to Arcane if I didn't like it here, but it's grown on me. If I had to change flight I'd try to move there though!
Ani227MS5.gif
Ani359MS5.gif
ssss
KS2Azyk.jpg
sss
I guess the only reason I can think of that would make someone constantly change flights would be for dominance but I don’t ever see myself changing from the flight I am currently in since I don’t care about that too much.
I guess the only reason I can think of that would make someone constantly change flights would be for dominance but I don’t ever see myself changing from the flight I am currently in since I don’t care about that too much.
Never changed flights myself, as I've been incredibly happy in Wind (nice aesthetic, fun clan lore ideas, pretty eyes). I have considered moving somewhere else (maybe Shadow or Earth? Light and Arcane are also pretty nice) but in the end I just can't imagine changing flights.
Never changed flights myself, as I've been incredibly happy in Wind (nice aesthetic, fun clan lore ideas, pretty eyes). I have considered moving somewhere else (maybe Shadow or Earth? Light and Arcane are also pretty nice) but in the end I just can't imagine changing flights.
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9