Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I have never changed flight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I moved once - to Arcane - and regretted it almost immediately. It just didn't feel right not to have those adorable onion-eggs in my nests, and I missed the whole green aesthetic of the site headers. I returned to Nature as soon as I could. I also changed my username a total of 3 times. Original: DragonDinosaur44 (I have no clue why I chose 44...) First change: Mutation Second change: Dokvganryuu Third change: back to Mutation I highly doubt I'll ever change either my Flight or UN again. Mutation of the Nature Flight is just who I am. (I am so lucky that there were never any Plaguelings who picked up Mutation while I was still dokvganryuu, it seems like such a Plague name but it's mine now and will never relinquish it [emoji=banescale love size=1])
I moved once - to Arcane - and regretted it almost immediately. It just didn't feel right not to have those adorable onion-eggs in my nests, and I missed the whole green aesthetic of the site headers. I returned to Nature as soon as I could.

I also changed my username a total of 3 times.

Original: DragonDinosaur44 (I have no clue why I chose 44...)
First change: Mutation
Second change: Dokvganryuu
Third change: back to Mutation

I highly doubt I'll ever change either my Flight or UN again. Mutation of the Nature Flight is just who I am. (I am so lucky that there were never any Plaguelings who picked up Mutation while I was still dokvganryuu, it seems like such a Plague name but it's mine now and will never relinquish it )
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
To be fair, you're in my favorite flight! I've been flight jumping ever since I joined, never quite feeling at home in any of them. Regardless, I'm very set on moving to Light at some point and likely remaining there for the rest of my FR days.
To be fair, you're in my favorite flight! I've been flight jumping ever since I joined, never quite feeling at home in any of them. Regardless, I'm very set on moving to Light at some point and likely remaining there for the rest of my FR days.
wlLXM.gif
i've thought about leaving wind flight a bunch of times, but it's just never gonna happen. i haven't been playing for four years and i went on a long hiatus, but wind's my home and there's no way i'm revamping my lore
i've thought about leaving wind flight a bunch of times, but it's just never gonna happen. i haven't been playing for four years and i went on a long hiatus, but wind's my home and there's no way i'm revamping my lore
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
I've never changed flights. Partly because I love wind too much, but also because I'm terrible at saving gems. If I ended up not liking the change, moving back to wind would be very difficult.
I've never changed flights. Partly because I love wind too much, but also because I'm terrible at saving gems. If I ended up not liking the change, moving back to wind would be very difficult.
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
I started in Shadow and moved when it began to feel crowded. I've been in Lightning for maybe four years? But I've also been on hiatus for most of it. I like the science aspect of Lightning a lot and that's why I opted to come here, but I miss the overall aesthetic of Shadow. Glowing mushrooms are a big yes from me.
I started in Shadow and moved when it began to feel crowded. I've been in Lightning for maybe four years? But I've also been on hiatus for most of it. I like the science aspect of Lightning a lot and that's why I opted to come here, but I miss the overall aesthetic of Shadow. Glowing mushrooms are a big yes from me.
wmI4zZE.png
I've never moved. This isn't because I haven't even been here a year yet, it's just that I heckin love lightning. The aesthetic, the lore, the eyes, the boss, it's all amazing and I never want to leave.
I've never moved. This isn't because I haven't even been here a year yet, it's just that I heckin love lightning. The aesthetic, the lore, the eyes, the boss, it's all amazing and I never want to leave.
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
I’m in fire and I like it here, I don’t want to change. I mean if I had enough gems to g get back, I might vacation in wind sometime in the future but I dunno
I’m in fire and I like it here, I don’t want to change. I mean if I had enough gems to g get back, I might vacation in wind sometime in the future but I dunno
66.png
Joined just before the first NotN, haven't changed flights since.
Joined just before the first NotN, haven't changed flights since.
I have switched (to Shadow) from Arcane and am currently saving up to move back to Arcane, so it's kind of like I never left?
I have switched (to Shadow) from Arcane and am currently saving up to move back to Arcane, so it's kind of like I never left?
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
I started in plague and well still am in plague XD I wanted to go on a flight vacation but it's mostly that 6-month cooldown that is keeping me back. I understand that the cooldown is needed but idk 6 months is still really long
I started in plague and well still am in plague XD I wanted to go on a flight vacation but it's mostly that 6-month cooldown that is keeping me back. I understand that the cooldown is needed but idk 6 months is still really long
DVcXRyP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9