Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I have never changed flight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
wait, changing flights is a thing?!
wait, changing flights is a thing?!
I'm going on 5 years and I've never even considered moving. I just don't have the desire to. For one thing, I'm a very ritualistic person that hates change. So even if I did think it was a good idea, I'd change, get super freaked out, want to go back, not be able to, become a giant ball of stress, and probably disappear for 6 months until I could switch back.

But, I've never even felt the urge to wander because I love nature. It's got everything I need and it would take a lot for me to decide to leave.
I'm going on 5 years and I've never even considered moving. I just don't have the desire to. For one thing, I'm a very ritualistic person that hates change. So even if I did think it was a good idea, I'd change, get super freaked out, want to go back, not be able to, become a giant ball of stress, and probably disappear for 6 months until I could switch back.

But, I've never even felt the urge to wander because I love nature. It's got everything I need and it would take a lot for me to decide to leave.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Arcane - > wind - >Light - > Shadow
I really liked being in those flights, especially wind, but their aesthetic was too bright for my eyes, so I went for the darker flight lol and i think shadow suits me. If I move, I wanna go with Nature, ice or water
Arcane - > wind - >Light - > Shadow
I really liked being in those flights, especially wind, but their aesthetic was too bright for my eyes, so I went for the darker flight lol and i think shadow suits me. If I move, I wanna go with Nature, ice or water
I found my match on Day 1, and have never considered leaving Wind, 4 years come May.
I found my match on Day 1, and have never considered leaving Wind, 4 years come May.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
I'll never be anything but Plague.

I don't even participate in the community, it's just my favorite aesthetic, lol.
I'll never be anything but Plague.

I don't even participate in the community, it's just my favorite aesthetic, lol.
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
I've been in Light since I joined, so just over a year now! I've thought about switching (Earth seems cool), but honestly, I don't think I ever will... and if I do, it'll be extremely temporary. The community + dom + the [size=5][i]aesthetic[/i][/size] of Light is perfect for me. I can't even bear to buy more lair slots because I don't want to move out of the Hewn City [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1]
I've been in Light since I joined, so just over a year now!

I've thought about switching (Earth seems cool), but honestly, I don't think I ever will... and if I do, it'll be extremely temporary. The community + dom + the aesthetic of Light is perfect for me. I can't even bear to buy more lair slots because I don't want to move out of the Hewn City
fKocHbO.png they/ze | FRT+3
lol sadly for my gem balance, I'm a chronic flight changer. Let's see if I can remember all of them. I think it went like this:

Plague > Lightning > Light > Nature > Plague again > Light again > Wind > Arcane > Earth

I really hope Earth is the flight I'm gonna stick with, lol. Only time will tell.
lol sadly for my gem balance, I'm a chronic flight changer. Let's see if I can remember all of them. I think it went like this:

Plague > Lightning > Light > Nature > Plague again > Light again > Wind > Arcane > Earth

I really hope Earth is the flight I'm gonna stick with, lol. Only time will tell.
PJb908Z.png
I joined arcane when I first made my account, then moved to shadow for the backdrop and started getting involved in the wonderful community, then once the eye update came out, I realized the only eye types for shadow I liked were primal and unusual.
After that I moved to ice where I like all of the eye types and I've been enjoying the community. Might go back to shadow one day, but for now Ice is my home.
I joined arcane when I first made my account, then moved to shadow for the backdrop and started getting involved in the wonderful community, then once the eye update came out, I realized the only eye types for shadow I liked were primal and unusual.
After that I moved to ice where I like all of the eye types and I've been enjoying the community. Might go back to shadow one day, but for now Ice is my home.
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
I've always been very loyal to nature! I still have my free flight change. If I ever had any change of heart though, I'd probably take a small vacation in the wind flight.
I've always been very loyal to nature! I still have my free flight change. If I ever had any change of heart though, I'd probably take a small vacation in the wind flight.

Beck • 20 • she/her
Dappervolk: Dryad #1337
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png
Use my Dappervolk referral code? https://dappervolk.com/register?referrer=dryad
ive been here for like a year and 8 or 9 months so far, and i've never left wind.

tbh ive thought about leaving for water because i like the aesthetic and my lair doesnt have like any lore yet so it really wouldnt hurt (and blue is my favourite color), but i dont wanna waste my free flight change till im absolutely sure. *shrug*

i like how friendly and quiet it is here in wind anyway. and corgisssss
ive been here for like a year and 8 or 9 months so far, and i've never left wind.

tbh ive thought about leaving for water because i like the aesthetic and my lair doesnt have like any lore yet so it really wouldnt hurt (and blue is my favourite color), but i dont wanna waste my free flight change till im absolutely sure. *shrug*

i like how friendly and quiet it is here in wind anyway. and corgisssss
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9