Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 539 540 541 542 543 ... 835 836
Hey, @arrowXflight
I have a noc egg if you want it for free?
Hey, @arrowXflight
I have a noc egg if you want it for free?
GXZa4Nw.png bvcNXav.png ||Female - 17 - Artist - Bi - Taking Commissions!
Picked up an unhatched elemental egg that was mispriced, please send me a screenshot of what egg it was and the price you accidentally sold it at to get it back for what I had bought it for. ^^
Picked up an unhatched elemental egg that was mispriced, please send me a screenshot of what egg it was and the price you accidentally sold it at to get it back for what I had bought it for. ^^
@LunarTea

:0 that would be super super super appreciated! qwq
I’ll show you proof through pm
@LunarTea

:0 that would be super super super appreciated! qwq
I’ll show you proof through pm
Star.png
Poetry:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127355/1#post_50986043
@arrowXflight

Yes please ^^
Afterwards, I'll start up the CR
@arrowXflight

Yes please ^^
Afterwards, I'll start up the CR
GXZa4Nw.png bvcNXav.png ||Female - 17 - Artist - Bi - Taking Commissions!
If you have just mispriced a noc egg, send me a pm with a screenshot, I'll get it back to ya!
If you have just mispriced a noc egg, send me a pm with a screenshot, I'll get it back to ya!
...if anyone got this ..please ;.; was saving it to hatch and AHed it with my chests.... [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615427472032530441/659035159915528202/unknown.png[/img]
...if anyone got this ..please ;.; was saving it to hatch and AHed it with my chests....
unknown.png
Looking for
x0CMhAc.png tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png zyvrj7C.png
@Aarresi that one?
@Aarresi that one?
Lichtdrache.gif
Nope, sorry, mine was posted for treasure :<
Nope, sorry, mine was posted for treasure :<
I accidentally sold a noc egg for treasure instead of gems! If you picked it up for 210t, that was mine and I either would like the 210 gems I was meant to list it for, or get the egg back.

EDIT: A very kind soul gifted me an egg, I am very grateful! I think I'll keep this one to hatch for my birthday.
I accidentally sold a noc egg for treasure instead of gems! If you picked it up for 210t, that was mine and I either would like the 210 gems I was meant to list it for, or get the egg back.

EDIT: A very kind soul gifted me an egg, I am very grateful! I think I'll keep this one to hatch for my birthday.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Just sold below item for 73t instead of g, first thing I sell when I return from break and I do this oops. [item=Primary Gene: Candycane (Banescale)]
Just sold below item for 73t instead of g, first thing I sell when I return from break and I do this oops.

VHK85V8.gif
1 2 ... 539 540 541 542 543 ... 835 836