Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 537 538 539 540 541 ... 835 836
i sent Kumatora 5 prismatic tokens to ease the sting of that 2000 gem loss (I did not buy the power pack-just paying it forward)
i sent Kumatora 5 prismatic tokens to ease the sting of that 2000 gem loss (I did not buy the power pack-just paying it forward)
Lichtdrache.gif
If anyone bought a copy of the fest skin King of Sylvan Frost for 93 treasure, that was mine, pm me please!
If anyone bought a copy of the fest skin King of Sylvan Frost for 93 treasure, that was mine, pm me please!
85c5b65ac3cfb41eebea2171e6174e41.png
i found this partially gened, scried/given a bio, and leveled to lvl 2 g1 for 10g, if shes yours ill give her back if you have proof [emoji=fae happy size=1] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54804529] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/548046/54804529_350.png[/img] [/url]
i found this partially gened, scried/given a bio, and leveled to lvl 2 g1 for 10g, if shes yours ill give her back if you have proof

54804529_350.png
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
So I made an incredibly, incredibly dumb mistake. I was scavenging today and got a water egg for the first time, when I listed it I put it as 318999, or so I thought. I accidentally listed it for 31899 instead. Someone bought it (Who wouldn't) and only then did I realize my mistake.
I was wondering if there was a way to try and correct this? I can't seem to find who bought it from me, and I was going to try and explain what had happened.
Is there anyway you either
Bought an unhatched water egg for that price from me or
Know I way I can message the person that bought it from me?

Again, I know this was a totally totally dumb mistake and honestly I don't really deserve the money back and should deal with it lol, just kinda wondering
Thanks lol
So I made an incredibly, incredibly dumb mistake. I was scavenging today and got a water egg for the first time, when I listed it I put it as 318999, or so I thought. I accidentally listed it for 31899 instead. Someone bought it (Who wouldn't) and only then did I realize my mistake.
I was wondering if there was a way to try and correct this? I can't seem to find who bought it from me, and I was going to try and explain what had happened.
Is there anyway you either
Bought an unhatched water egg for that price from me or
Know I way I can message the person that bought it from me?

Again, I know this was a totally totally dumb mistake and honestly I don't really deserve the money back and should deal with it lol, just kinda wondering
Thanks lol
@ManateeQueen

I think the auction house deliberately doesn't keep records of who items go to/from to prevent actions that count as harassment per FR's policies, like trying to dictate what a user does when they purchase your dragon, or fights happening if someone buys something mistakenly priced and doesn't let you buy it back.

This thread or possibly making a new post are going to be the best way to find this person. There are a lot of people who'll see a listing like that and snag it to try to find the seller in this thread, so hopefully the buyer was one of those / us and will see your post. But this is pretty much the only way, especially with non-dragon sales. Big oof, though, you have my sympathy.
@ManateeQueen

I think the auction house deliberately doesn't keep records of who items go to/from to prevent actions that count as harassment per FR's policies, like trying to dictate what a user does when they purchase your dragon, or fights happening if someone buys something mistakenly priced and doesn't let you buy it back.

This thread or possibly making a new post are going to be the best way to find this person. There are a lot of people who'll see a listing like that and snag it to try to find the seller in this thread, so hopefully the buyer was one of those / us and will see your post. But this is pretty much the only way, especially with non-dragon sales. Big oof, though, you have my sympathy.

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
@ManateeQueen I sent them a noc egg, I didn't buy it, I'm just paying it forward
@ManateeQueen I sent them a noc egg, I didn't buy it, I'm just paying it forward
Lichtdrache.gif
I bought death by flower accent for a low price. Message me a screenshot of the sale and i'll send it back :)
I bought death by flower accent for a low price. Message me a screenshot of the sale and i'll send it back :)
ldNLSdw.png
Was doing my daily bumbling through the AH for blue g1s and picked up a two off XYY bane with tear for cheap- thinking it might have been mispriced. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57432004] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/574321/57432004_350.png[/img] [/url] If the price was accidental please DM with proof and I’d be happy to send her back for what I paid! If no one says anything after awhile she’s staying mine.
Was doing my daily bumbling through the AH for blue g1s and picked up a two off XYY bane with tear for cheap- thinking it might have been mispriced.

57432004_350.png

If the price was accidental please DM with proof and I’d be happy to send her back for what I paid! If no one says anything after awhile she’s staying mine.
udj6wT1.png
@MidnightMonarch

Try @/TheTazza - owns her offspring, mentioned in the dragon bio. fingers crossed!
@MidnightMonarch

Try @/TheTazza - owns her offspring, mentioned in the dragon bio. fingers crossed!

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
@alyblaith Thx thats what everyone else has been saying. I didnt want to assume at first and thats why i put the post here but i think i might just remove it and give them a message!
@alyblaith Thx thats what everyone else has been saying. I didnt want to assume at first and thats why i put the post here but i think i might just remove it and give them a message!
Qk4Yyiz.png
gzlHZ53.png
vTXnFX4.png
||||||
||||||
|||||| ||||||| ||||||| |||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| xCVbB5p.png
MiMwTFm.png
q9EEy5M.png
dgZqX5Q.png
RjhNje3.png
1 2 ... 537 538 539 540 541 ... 835 836