Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 535 536 537 538 539 ... 835 836
@Glacecakes

The user that owns the parents probably sold her, you can contact them and ask for a refund maybe
@Glacecakes

The user that owns the parents probably sold her, you can contact them and ask for a refund maybe
6944798_RIsXyp5XVPhLYmH.jpg
light in the dark

@Rib thank you!!!!
@Rib thank you!!!!
iO2X60T.png
snagged a banescale breed change for like, 35kt, i think someone missed a zero. @ me with a ss of your sold items and i'll be happy to work something out <3

edit: i used it but i can still compensate you if youd like <3
snagged a banescale breed change for like, 35kt, i think someone missed a zero. @ me with a ss of your sold items and i'll be happy to work something out <3

edit: i used it but i can still compensate you if youd like <3

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif
[center][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/574639/57463831_350.png[/img][/center] Picked up this cutie for way too cheap - contact me w screenshot proof and I'll be happy to send her back for what I paid. I'll hold her for 24hrs from time of post.
57463831_350.png

Picked up this cutie for way too cheap - contact me w screenshot proof and I'll be happy to send her back for what I paid. I'll hold her for 24hrs from time of post.
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57438441] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/574385/57438441_350.png[/img] [/url] Got this baby for fodder prices, she's gen 1 too. If it was a misprice, contact me with proof please.

57438441_350.png

Got this baby for fodder prices, she's gen 1 too. If it was a misprice, contact me with proof please.
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
Snagged a scroll of scattersight for treasure; I'm pretty sure it was either missing a few 0's or meant to be in gems instead. If it was yours, message me a screenshot with proof!
Snagged a scroll of scattersight for treasure; I'm pretty sure it was either missing a few 0's or meant to be in gems instead. If it was yours, message me a screenshot with proof!
x6eYIN8.png
Alas, just sold my porcupine gene for 180g instead of 280g (going rate). I won't die, but it would be lovely if it were returned.
Alas, just sold my porcupine gene for 180g instead of 280g (going rate). I won't die, but it would be lovely if it were returned.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom is it really a mispost to sell something at LAH?
I guess you meant to use it instead?
@Bantymom is it really a mispost to sell something at LAH?
I guess you meant to use it instead?
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me
I meant to post on the AH for 280g and my fat fingers made it 180g. It was gone in a flash. I know hope is slim, but I thought I'd give it a try. Am I in the wrong place? (it's the porcupine gene I brewed at Baldwin's, not the breed change).
@gn0me
I meant to post on the AH for 280g and my fat fingers made it 180g. It was gone in a flash. I know hope is slim, but I thought I'd give it a try. Am I in the wrong place? (it's the porcupine gene I brewed at Baldwin's, not the breed change).
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom I know! I brewed one yesterday when they were sitting up at 250+G but when it finished brewing, LAH was 198G and now its 190G, so I kept it instead! (I only brew things I can use if they don't sell - as its not unusual for this to occur)
@Bantymom I know! I brewed one yesterday when they were sitting up at 250+G but when it finished brewing, LAH was 198G and now its 190G, so I kept it instead! (I only brew things I can use if they don't sell - as its not unusual for this to occur)
qDkA25S.png
1 2 ... 535 536 537 538 539 ... 835 836