Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Sword & Shield hub~!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42
I have both sword and shield. I haven’t touched Shield yet but just finished Sword and I’m currently looking looking for some post game friends to hunt 5 star Pokémon, mostly for their XP crystals or if I need them for my dex, and hunt for Gigantamax Pokémon with(because you can only give me the Solrock and Wobbuffet combo/1 hit KO game generated allys so many times before I lose my mind).

I found a 5 Star Gigantamax Drednaw had 1 person answer my call for a max raid battle 2 times out of the 8 times I lost to it. I finally caught it on my 9th try with someone who had an extremely strong Zacian.

I have an extra Gigantamax Drednaw lv 60 male that I want to trade for a Gigantamax Corviknight Female.

PM me if you are interested in becoming friends of if you want to trade for anything, even if you want to trade to fill out your dex!

My name is Wildfire in game drop by and say hi if you see me in game!
I have both sword and shield. I haven’t touched Shield yet but just finished Sword and I’m currently looking looking for some post game friends to hunt 5 star Pokémon, mostly for their XP crystals or if I need them for my dex, and hunt for Gigantamax Pokémon with(because you can only give me the Solrock and Wobbuffet combo/1 hit KO game generated allys so many times before I lose my mind).

I found a 5 Star Gigantamax Drednaw had 1 person answer my call for a max raid battle 2 times out of the 8 times I lost to it. I finally caught it on my 9th try with someone who had an extremely strong Zacian.

I have an extra Gigantamax Drednaw lv 60 male that I want to trade for a Gigantamax Corviknight Female.

PM me if you are interested in becoming friends of if you want to trade for anything, even if you want to trade to fill out your dex!

My name is Wildfire in game drop by and say hi if you see me in game!
y7G0vov.png
I have some egg moved pokemon UFT all still Lv1 looking for sword pokemon (I have sword but a friend is borrowing it for her trip.) and friends the following pokemon I have are..

Sobble (3 males and 1 female) female has no egg moves the males has the egg move aqua jet have 5

yamper (all male) all have the egg move discharge have 4

grookey (all males) all have the egg move hammer arm have 5

Scorbunny (3 male and 2 female ) all have the egg move high jump kick have 5

growlithe (3 males 1 female) all have the egg move morning sun

will get more and post later if you have a request for a move let me know and I'll try to breed it other then that I have shield.

edit: more added
I have some egg moved pokemon UFT all still Lv1 looking for sword pokemon (I have sword but a friend is borrowing it for her trip.) and friends the following pokemon I have are..

Sobble (3 males and 1 female) female has no egg moves the males has the egg move aqua jet have 5

yamper (all male) all have the egg move discharge have 4

grookey (all males) all have the egg move hammer arm have 5

Scorbunny (3 male and 2 female ) all have the egg move high jump kick have 5

growlithe (3 males 1 female) all have the egg move morning sun

will get more and post later if you have a request for a move let me know and I'll try to breed it other then that I have shield.

edit: more added
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
hatched a shiny toxel earlier today!! I love her sm,,, [img]https://i.imgur.com/C3Rf4pG.jpg[/img]
hatched a shiny toxel earlier today!! I love her sm,,,
C3Rf4pG.jpg
Hey if anyone wants to do some raids with me DM I am looking for someone to host a ditto raid for a MM Ditto
Hey if anyone wants to do some raids with me DM I am looking for someone to host a ditto raid for a MM Ditto
Alright guys, I've got a bit of a dilemma.

I'm most likely getting pokemon shield for christmas, and instead of playing a more traditional way like I usually do, I've decided to instead catch 5 pokemon asap and trade my full team to a friend, who have in wait for me a full team... of six level 5 falinks. I will be playing the entire game through with ONLY these six falinks as my team (which will be INCREDIBLY fun when fighting, say, the fairy type gym. This'll go fantastic, guys, I promise.)

My issue? Well, I can't exactly go around with a full team of six unnamed falinks- i'll get confused as to which one is which, and since I'm planning on giving them different TMs for coverage as they become available, this simply won't do. So I need to think of nicknames for them, but my mind is just. completely blank lol. If anybody has nickname suggestions for my little dudes, feel free to send them over?
Alright guys, I've got a bit of a dilemma.

I'm most likely getting pokemon shield for christmas, and instead of playing a more traditional way like I usually do, I've decided to instead catch 5 pokemon asap and trade my full team to a friend, who have in wait for me a full team... of six level 5 falinks. I will be playing the entire game through with ONLY these six falinks as my team (which will be INCREDIBLY fun when fighting, say, the fairy type gym. This'll go fantastic, guys, I promise.)

My issue? Well, I can't exactly go around with a full team of six unnamed falinks- i'll get confused as to which one is which, and since I'm planning on giving them different TMs for coverage as they become available, this simply won't do. So I need to think of nicknames for them, but my mind is just. completely blank lol. If anybody has nickname suggestions for my little dudes, feel free to send them over?
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
I'm trying to find a Gigantimax Corviknight Raid anyobe got zny open?
I'm trying to find a Gigantimax Corviknight Raid anyobe got zny open?
ZPHN6ju.png
[center]i just got a shiny zigzagoon after 1198 encounters and i love him so much [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/371717226996170753/650506012712763394/unknown.png[/img] i made a scry of him as well which i might breed for [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=86&bodygene=9&breed=6&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=5&winggene=10&wings=86&auth=a80503e805c34051140ae8b37f9c334653a8041a&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
i just got a shiny zigzagoon after 1198 encounters and i love him so much

unknown.png

i made a scry of him as well which i might breed for

dragon?age=0&body=86&bodygene=9&breed=6&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=5&winggene=10&wings=86&auth=a80503e805c34051140ae8b37f9c334653a8041a&dummyext=prev.png
she/they | +0 fr time
wishlistbadgesadoptshatchery
Congrats on a gen 8 shiny still waiting on mine.
Congrats on a gen 8 shiny still waiting on mine.
got my shiny ponyta last night after four days and 20+ hours via masuda method! went.. waaaay over odds rip, i have shiny charm and it just did not work apparently lmao. absolutely painful, but totally worth it for my new favorite pokemon. going for snom right now and am already at 354 eggs. good luck on your hunting guys!!
got my shiny ponyta last night after four days and 20+ hours via masuda method! went.. waaaay over odds rip, i have shiny charm and it just did not work apparently lmao. absolutely painful, but totally worth it for my new favorite pokemon. going for snom right now and am already at 354 eggs. good luck on your hunting guys!!
9CxYF0H.png
drake fossil when wahhhhh i NEED to make abominations but I cant because I have literally every other fossil, cant get one from someone else either because of nintendo switch online meme business hahahw
drake fossil when wahhhhh i NEED to make abominations but I cant because I have literally every other fossil, cant get one from someone else either because of nintendo switch online meme business hahahw
xEyhnVi.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42