Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Joxar/Festival Trading Hub
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39
@arrowXflight I have: [item=Bleak birdskull legband] [item=Sweetheart lace collar] [item=sweetheart lace tail ornament] for [item=aerborne ambassador]
@arrowXflight I have: Bleak Birdskull Legband Sweetheart Lace Collar Sweetheart Lace Tail Ornament for Aerborne Ambassador
8.jpg
I just got back from a hiatus and I'm missing some of the latest fest stuff snif have: [item=map kit][item=tree warden's garb][item=electrician's crown][item=luminous halo][item=voltaic stormclaws][item=conflagrant halo][item=spellwrought shardhide][item=spellwrought halo][item=contaminated halo][item=contaminated infectalons][item=crystalcourt halo][item=crystalcourt cascades][item=glitterfreeze ice-troblabe][item=glitterfreeze halo] [item=spectral fuchsia grasp][item=bewitching ruby grasp][item=fiendish emerald grasp][item=unearthly onyx grasp][item=haunting amber grasp][item=eerie cyan grasp] (except for the fuchsia ones, I have a WHOLE LOT of grasps, as well as the rest of the sets) want: [item=twinkling stardrapes][item=brightshine raiments][item=flameforger crucible][item=starfall crystalcloak][item=riot hazebeacon][item=fathomsearch halo][item=fathomsearch spirit jug][item=gladegift halo][item=gladegift garlands]
I just got back from a hiatus and I'm missing some of the latest fest stuff snif

have:
Map Kit Tree Warden's Garb Electrician's Crown Luminous Halo Voltaic Stormclaws Conflagrant Halo Spellwrought Shardhide Spellwrought Halo Contaminated Halo Contaminated Infectalons Crystalcourt Halo Crystalcourt Cascades Glitterfreeze Halo

Spectral Fuchsia Grasp Bewitching Ruby Grasp Fiendish Emerald Grasp Unearthly Onyx Grasp Haunting Amber Grasp Eerie Cyan Grasp
(except for the fuchsia ones, I have a WHOLE LOT of grasps, as well as the rest of the sets)

want:
Twinkling Stardrapes Brightshine Raiments Flameforger Crucible Starfall Crystalcloak Riot Hazebeacon Fathomsearch Halo Fathomsearch Spirit Jug Gladegift Halo Gladegift Garlands
Shake
Fr+1
She/Her
hello yes hi hello yes hi hello yes hi
fPEIA.gifiq0l5.gifCHqdr.gif
@boneshakers I’ll trade [item=twinkling stardrapes] for [item=map kit]?
@boneshakers I’ll trade Twinkling Stardrapes for Map Kit ?
Free dragons!
Free Cauldron Services!
@SleepingAllDay I'll set up a cr!
@SleepingAllDay I'll set up a cr!
Shake
Fr+1
She/Her
@Boneshakers
I have a Starfall Crystalcloak and Riot Hazebeacon. Would you trade for the Earth Halo and the Fire Halo? I'm sorry if that's not fair. I suck bad at pricing items
@Boneshakers
I have a Starfall Crystalcloak and Riot Hazebeacon. Would you trade for the Earth Halo and the Fire Halo? I'm sorry if that's not fair. I suck bad at pricing items
@Mystic9187 I'd trade you both for the fire halo? LAH is about 110g, while the crystalcloak and hazebeacon are about 40g and 50g right now respectively.
@Mystic9187 I'd trade you both for the fire halo? LAH is about 110g, while the crystalcloak and hazebeacon are about 40g and 50g right now respectively.
Shake
Fr+1
She/Her
[quote name="Boneshakers" date="2019-11-26 21:41:01" ] I just got back from a hiatus and I'm missing some of the latest fest stuff snif have: [item=map kit][item=tree warden's garb][item=electrician's crown][item=luminous halo][item=voltaic stormclaws][item=conflagrant halo][item=spellwrought shardhide][item=spellwrought halo][item=contaminated halo][item=contaminated infectalons][item=crystalcourt halo][item=crystalcourt cascades][item=glitterfreeze ice-troblabe][item=glitterfreeze halo] [item=spectral fuchsia grasp][item=bewitching ruby grasp][item=fiendish emerald grasp][item=unearthly onyx grasp][item=haunting amber grasp][item=eerie cyan grasp] (except for the fuchsia ones, I have a WHOLE LOT of grasps, as well as the rest of the sets) want: [item=brightshine raiments][item=flameforger crucible][item=starfall crystalcloak][item=riot hazebeacon][item=fathomsearch halo][item=fathomsearch spirit jug][item=gladegift halo][item=gladegift garlands] [/quote]
Boneshakers wrote on 2019-11-26 21:41:01:
I just got back from a hiatus and I'm missing some of the latest fest stuff snif

have:
Map Kit Tree Warden's Garb Electrician's Crown Luminous Halo Voltaic Stormclaws Conflagrant Halo Spellwrought Shardhide Spellwrought Halo Contaminated Halo Contaminated Infectalons Crystalcourt Halo Crystalcourt Cascades Glitterfreeze Halo

Spectral Fuchsia Grasp Bewitching Ruby Grasp Fiendish Emerald Grasp Unearthly Onyx Grasp Haunting Amber Grasp Eerie Cyan Grasp
(except for the fuchsia ones, I have a WHOLE LOT of grasps, as well as the rest of the sets)

want:
Brightshine Raiments Flameforger Crucible Starfall Crystalcloak Riot Hazebeacon Fathomsearch Halo Fathomsearch Spirit Jug Gladegift Halo Gladegift Garlands
Shake
Fr+1
She/Her
@Boneshakers My: [item=Riot Hazebeacon][item=Starfall Crystalcloak][item=Gladegift Garlands] for: [item=Map Kit][item=Tree Warden's Garb] ?
@Boneshakers

My:
Riot Hazebeacon Starfall Crystalcloak Gladegift Garlands

for:
Map Kit Tree Warden's Garb
?
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
@aidan hello! could trade [item=redbolt construct] for [item=enduring goblin] ??
@aidan hello! could trade Redbolt Construct for Enduring Goblin ??
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Boneshakers
luminous halo (692g)

for my :
Brightshine Raiments (45g)
Flameforger Crucible (32g)
Starfall Crystalcloak (30g)
Gladegift Garlands (60g)
Gladegift Halo (45g)
Fathomsearch Spirit Jug (30g)
Fathomsearch Halo (175g)
Total: 417g

do you maybe want a item double or anything else so I can make up the difference? :)
@Boneshakers
luminous halo (692g)

for my :
Brightshine Raiments (45g)
Flameforger Crucible (32g)
Starfall Crystalcloak (30g)
Gladegift Garlands (60g)
Gladegift Halo (45g)
Fathomsearch Spirit Jug (30g)
Fathomsearch Halo (175g)
Total: 417g

do you maybe want a item double or anything else so I can make up the difference? :)
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39