Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Writer's Rescue: Lore Galore!
1 2 ... 680 681 682 683 684 ... 706 707
@Decaffeinated

Could I enter Axel's lotto too, please?
@Decaffeinated

Could I enter Axel's lotto too, please?
@Decaffeinated

can i enter the timed lotto?
@Decaffeinated

can i enter the timed lotto?
hi! Id like to enter for Axel? @Decaffeinated

hi! Id like to enter for Axel? @Decaffeinated

YVBoudd.pngn2PHQa3.pngYVBoudd.png
@BoxNSocks
@BigBossGiovanni
@AquaSharkBoy
@Xayxayx (held)
@Graceclem uwu
@Self
@Slugoon
@Jenshy
@onemessyperson
@Lunaralight
@quietgal
@Kinged
@KrazKitCat
@summermagpie
@ShadowPiper
@EmeraldJubilee
@dragonhorselover
@CoyoteFlowers
Entered!

@DragonLover999 Unfortunately, the lotto is only open to people who were on the pinglist at the moment of its launch.
@BoxNSocks
@BigBossGiovanni
@AquaSharkBoy
@Xayxayx (held)
@Graceclem uwu
@Self
@Slugoon
@Jenshy
@onemessyperson
@Lunaralight
@quietgal
@Kinged
@KrazKitCat
@summermagpie
@ShadowPiper
@EmeraldJubilee
@dragonhorselover
@CoyoteFlowers
Entered!

@DragonLover999 Unfortunately, the lotto is only open to people who were on the pinglist at the moment of its launch.
Hahaha.. what the status uwu means [emoji=coatl laughing size=2]
Hahaha.. what the status uwu means
56725830.png
~ Look who's there!
29990397.png
~ Aha it's the Snakehead!
51916770.png
~ Fancy a fight?
@Decaffeinated Hello! Could I place a claim on this girl, please? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53502775] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535028/53502775_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Decaffeinated Hello! Could I place a claim on this girl, please?

53502775_350.png
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
@Decaffeinated

May I enter the timed lotto for Axel? (:

Thank you very much! <3
@Decaffeinated

May I enter the timed lotto for Axel? (:

Thank you very much! <3
@Decaffeinated

I'd also like to enter the timed lotto for Axel, if possible.

Thanks! <3
@Decaffeinated

I'd also like to enter the timed lotto for Axel, if possible.

Thanks! <3
@Decaffeinated
can i be in the lotto please?
@Decaffeinated
can i be in the lotto please?
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@mermaidlorelei It's kind of short since I didn't have much time today,, It's still over the word limit, but I will write more once I get the time haha ^^' [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=303440&skin=26303&apparel=28777,30860,14452,27917,14453,15715,2334,2332,2333,28818&xt=dressing.png[/img] -------- "That sure is one way to stand out in a crowd!" a small Mirror chuckled towards her Bogsneak friend as she pointed towards a young Skydancer. Her feathers were colorful, matching the various silks adorning her golden fur. She happily danced alongside the other dragons as the music echoed through the ruins of the Mirrorlight Promenade. Wit sat on a small blanket, enjoying the cool night air on her fur and the flickering lights of the festival below the hill she and her mate had settled down on. "Pretty judgemental for someone who looks like they crawled right out of the Wyrmwound." Stray whispered to his mate, nodding his head towards the Mirror. Wit chuckled lightly, "Don't say that!" she scolded. "Why not? That poor kid is just having fun." he answered, glancing at the colorful Skydancer still dancing below them. "I think I'll go talk to her for a while!" the small Tundra smiled as she stood up, making her way down the hill towards the crowd of dragons. The old Tundra arrived at the bottom of the hill right as the colorful Skydancer left the crowd and sat down beneath a small tree, taking a break from the dancing and the stares. "May I?" Wit asked as she motioned to the spot next to the younger dragoness. "Sure! It's amazing tonight, isn't it?" the young Skydancer smiled as she turned her face towards the crowd once more. "Yeah, I love your feathers. They look amazing!" Wit smiled as she watched the colorful feathers sway lightly in the breeze. "Thank you! I get a lot of stares, but I've gotten used to it. My name is Sam, by the way." she chuckled and laid down. "I'm Wit... Say, can I ask what happened with your eye? The scar, I mean." the brown Tundra asked quietly. "It's... Not a nice story. My family threw me out because I couldn't hunt being this colorful and finding any job in the Tangled Wood is pretty hard, since most dragons are looking for less... Showy dragons." Sam sighed. "Would you like to work for me? I run a small inn a few hours to the south and we could always need a hand." Wit smiled up at the beautiful Skydancer.
@mermaidlorelei

It's kind of short since I didn't have much time today,, It's still over the word limit, but I will write more once I get the time haha ^^'

scry?sdid=303440&skin=26303&apparel=28777,30860,14452,27917,14453,15715,2334,2332,2333,28818&xt=dressing.png
"That sure is one way to stand out in a crowd!" a small Mirror chuckled towards her Bogsneak friend as she pointed towards a young Skydancer. Her feathers were colorful, matching the various silks adorning her golden fur. She happily danced alongside the other dragons as the music echoed through the ruins of the Mirrorlight Promenade. Wit sat on a small blanket, enjoying the cool night air on her fur and the flickering lights of the festival below the hill she and her mate had settled down on. "Pretty judgemental for someone who looks like they crawled right out of the Wyrmwound." Stray whispered to his mate, nodding his head towards the Mirror. Wit chuckled lightly, "Don't say that!" she scolded. "Why not? That poor kid is just having fun." he answered, glancing at the colorful Skydancer still dancing below them. "I think I'll go talk to her for a while!" the small Tundra smiled as she stood up, making her way down the hill towards the crowd of dragons.

The old Tundra arrived at the bottom of the hill right as the colorful Skydancer left the crowd and sat down beneath a small tree, taking a break from the dancing and the stares. "May I?" Wit asked as she motioned to the spot next to the younger dragoness. "Sure! It's amazing tonight, isn't it?" the young Skydancer smiled as she turned her face towards the crowd once more. "Yeah, I love your feathers. They look amazing!" Wit smiled as she watched the colorful feathers sway lightly in the breeze. "Thank you! I get a lot of stares, but I've gotten used to it. My name is Sam, by the way." she chuckled and laid down. "I'm Wit... Say, can I ask what happened with your eye? The scar, I mean." the brown Tundra asked quietly. "It's... Not a nice story. My family threw me out because I couldn't hunt being this colorful and finding any job in the Tangled Wood is pretty hard, since most dragons are looking for less... Showy dragons." Sam sighed. "Would you like to work for me? I run a small inn a few hours to the south and we could always need a hand." Wit smiled up at the beautiful Skydancer.
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
1 2 ... 680 681 682 683 684 ... 706 707