Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 99 100
That’s better!

Thanks @Nightwind !
That’s better!

Thanks @Nightwind !
SBH.jpg
What is a limit on post size? I remember that topic name can't be more than 30 symbols or something, but post size is a riddle (wink) to me.
What is a limit on post size? I remember that topic name can't be more than 30 symbols or something, but post size is a riddle (wink) to me.
DzN0cBG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FR time + 10
Ping me at any time!
Telegram | Discord
Soup store!
Azymith Challenge!!
@Riddles

It's fairly large or unlimited. It's at least 4k. However, please view the Spam article which forbids posting excessively long blocks of text.
@Riddles

It's fairly large or unlimited. It's at least 4k. However, please view the Spam article which forbids posting excessively long blocks of text.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
How can I gain more dragons and give them patterns? I'm new.
How can I gain more dragons and give them patterns? I'm new.
I guarantee you, nothing is real.
@DragonMallow

There are several ways to get new dragons! You can breed the ones you already have, buy them from other players on the Auction House, look around for sales and giveaways on the forums, or hatch special Unhatched Egg items, just to name a few! If you haven't done so already, hurry over to Galore's Gifts in the Trading Post and you can get a free pair of Banescale eggs.

Genes are applied to dragons with items called gene scrolls. Scrolls are obtained in various ways, most commonly you can buy them in the Marketplace but there are also some that come from crafting or Coliseum drops. Here's FR's wiki article on genes: https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=11
@DragonMallow

There are several ways to get new dragons! You can breed the ones you already have, buy them from other players on the Auction House, look around for sales and giveaways on the forums, or hatch special Unhatched Egg items, just to name a few! If you haven't done so already, hurry over to Galore's Gifts in the Trading Post and you can get a free pair of Banescale eggs.

Genes are applied to dragons with items called gene scrolls. Scrolls are obtained in various ways, most commonly you can buy them in the Marketplace but there are also some that come from crafting or Coliseum drops. Here's FR's wiki article on genes: https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=11
Umm... so I made this grab bag forum and someone bought some bags. They sent the CR and I spun the wheel, and put the things. Then they canceled the trade, probably because they didnt got unlucky with their items.

I was wondering if this is against any rules or anything?
Umm... so I made this grab bag forum and someone bought some bags. They sent the CR and I spun the wheel, and put the things. Then they canceled the trade, probably because they didnt got unlucky with their items.

I was wondering if this is against any rules or anything?
Hewwo there! :3
@Pogo6780 It's against the rules to post their username as that would count as a callout/harassment so you might want to remove that.

But from what you've said that doesn't sound like it's against any rules. If they paid you in advance you could either send the money back or send the item in a PM. If they paid as their half of the trade that's fine, there's no rule against backing out of a trade.
@Pogo6780 It's against the rules to post their username as that would count as a callout/harassment so you might want to remove that.

But from what you've said that doesn't sound like it's against any rules. If they paid you in advance you could either send the money back or send the item in a PM. If they paid as their half of the trade that's fine, there's no rule against backing out of a trade.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@AshCat @Pogo6780

This conversation would probably have been better in PMs amongst yourselves, but are you aware that a Crossroads trade doesn't take the items or Treasure out of your hoard, and the delivery will fail if you move ANY of the items in that trade before it's completed?

The site counts specific stacks and amounts as you added them, and it won't accept them if you don't have the exact same items or currency - even if you have plenty to spare. Since Pogo was likely giving grab bags to several people at once, it's entirely possible that they added two of the same item to different trades, and the site thought they were trying to send the same item twice.

Even if you have 2 or twenty of the same item, if you happen to select the "same" copy for different trades, it will transfer in the first trade, but the second trade will fail. Same for Treasure and Gems; if you buy anything before the trade goes through, the site thinks you don't have enough to send.

You don't get a notification unless the trade is completed or cancelled, and it sounds like no messages were sent to clarify the situation either way. Next time, this can be fixed by simply canceling the CR, explaining what went wrong, then sending the contents again after making sure you don't have any outgoing trades with the same items.

It's a very common issue, and I highly recommend checking with the other player first if you aren't sure what happened. Merry Christmas!
@AshCat @Pogo6780

This conversation would probably have been better in PMs amongst yourselves, but are you aware that a Crossroads trade doesn't take the items or Treasure out of your hoard, and the delivery will fail if you move ANY of the items in that trade before it's completed?

The site counts specific stacks and amounts as you added them, and it won't accept them if you don't have the exact same items or currency - even if you have plenty to spare. Since Pogo was likely giving grab bags to several people at once, it's entirely possible that they added two of the same item to different trades, and the site thought they were trying to send the same item twice.

Even if you have 2 or twenty of the same item, if you happen to select the "same" copy for different trades, it will transfer in the first trade, but the second trade will fail. Same for Treasure and Gems; if you buy anything before the trade goes through, the site thinks you don't have enough to send.

You don't get a notification unless the trade is completed or cancelled, and it sounds like no messages were sent to clarify the situation either way. Next time, this can be fixed by simply canceling the CR, explaining what went wrong, then sending the contents again after making sure you don't have any outgoing trades with the same items.

It's a very common issue, and I highly recommend checking with the other player first if you aren't sure what happened. Merry Christmas!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
[quote name="NightmareJudge" date="2019-12-25 11:07:37" ] @AshCat @Pogo6780 This conversation would probably have been better in PMs amongst yourselves, but are you aware that a Crossroads trade doesn't take the items or Treasure out of your hoard, and the delivery will fail if you move ANY of the items in that trade before it's completed? The site counts specific stacks and amounts as you added them, and it won't accept them if you don't have the exact same items or currency - even if you have plenty to spare. Since Pogo was likely giving grab bags to several people at once, it's entirely possible that they added two of the same item to different trades, and the site thought they were trying to send the same item twice. Even if you have 2 or twenty of the same item, if you happen to select the "same" copy for different trades, it will transfer in the first trade, but the second trade will fail. Same for Treasure and Gems; if you buy anything before the trade goes through, the site thinks you don't have enough to send. You don't get a notification unless the trade is completed or cancelled, and it sounds like no messages were sent to clarify the situation either way. Next time, this can be fixed by simply canceling the CR, explaining what went wrong, then sending the contents again after making sure you don't have any outgoing trades with the same items. It's a very common issue, and I highly recommend checking with the other player first if you aren't sure what happened. Merry Christmas! [/quote] All good, thank you! Happy holidays!
NightmareJudge wrote on 2019-12-25 11:07:37:
@AshCat @Pogo6780

All good, thank you! Happy holidays!
is there a basic tertiary gene scroll? or do i have to opt for underbelly instead of basic

or some type of gene reset scroll for tert?

i looked in the game database and i couldn't find anything like it-

thank you-
is there a basic tertiary gene scroll? or do i have to opt for underbelly instead of basic

or some type of gene reset scroll for tert?

i looked in the game database and i couldn't find anything like it-

thank you-
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
they/them it/its
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 99 100