Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa - DONE!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 92 93
WOOHOO!
Joining also good reminder I must be here more often xD
WOOHOO!
Joining also good reminder I must be here more often xD
Oh right forgot to say im joining ^^ ima be going the 50pk teir
Oh right forgot to say im joining ^^ ima be going the 50pk teir
divider_wifi.png
signed up :D
signed up :D
@Kitanya @minty
So glad to see this is still a thing! :D I had to miss last year, but I just sent in an elf application for this one. (I’ll do my normal application later today when I’m not on mobile LOL)
@Kitanya @minty
So glad to see this is still a thing! :D I had to miss last year, but I just sent in an elf application for this one. (I’ll do my normal application later today when I’m not on mobile LOL)
582857_original.png
Signed up! I'm hoping to give somethin' good.
Signed up! I'm hoping to give somethin' good.
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
@XCOM @LulzRose @alethi @Succulents @Lhumyaki @Iymarra @SirLeafheart @QueenSabriel @mdom @seiros @Kumatora @CupcakeCass @astralite @Zally95

Your forms have been received! Welcome to the event! <3
@XCOM @LulzRose @alethi @Succulents @Lhumyaki @Iymarra @SirLeafheart @QueenSabriel @mdom @seiros @Kumatora @CupcakeCass @astralite @Zally95

Your forms have been received! Welcome to the event! <3
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
Signed up! It's my first year doing secret santa; wish me luck!
Signed up! It's my first year doing secret santa; wish me luck!
@GlitchEnder @cloudydawn @Mew @absolmon @Atomica @QueenSugar @Khorya @Mirkairan @mummy

Your forms have been received! Thank for joining the event! XD
@GlitchEnder @cloudydawn @Mew @absolmon @Atomica @QueenSugar @Khorya @Mirkairan @mummy

Your forms have been received! Thank for joining the event! XD
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
signed up!
I also have a question though @Kitanya , this is a stupid question but I just want to make sure;; will we be pmed our person to gift to during the matching period?
signed up!
I also have a question though @Kitanya , this is a stupid question but I just want to make sure;; will we be pmed our person to gift to during the matching period?
TlQjbxg.gif
@coconuthead

Hi there!

Edit: I dont read well first thing.

Yes! Your elf will send you a letter with who you'll be buying a gift for and all the information like tier requirements and wishlist will be in that letter!
@coconuthead

Hi there!

Edit: I dont read well first thing.

Yes! Your elf will send you a letter with who you'll be buying a gift for and all the information like tier requirements and wishlist will be in that letter!
tumblr_p5lzber9Il1wg7iydo10_r1_250.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 92 93