Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa - DONE!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 92 93
@coconuthead

Yep! All of the information you will need to get your match the perfect gift will come from your elf once the matching has been done!
@coconuthead

Yep! All of the information you will need to get your match the perfect gift will come from your elf once the matching has been done!
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
@Soulborg63 @Rolyo @coconuthead @oceanpods @Rivertyl @Dullahound

Your forms have been received! Welcome to the event! XD
@Soulborg63 @Rolyo @coconuthead @oceanpods @Rivertyl @Dullahound

Your forms have been received! Welcome to the event! XD
Oooh! Definitely need to sign up for this! Once I figure out what I want to put on my wish list lol
Oooh! Definitely need to sign up for this! Once I figure out what I want to put on my wish list lol
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@Kitanya Ack! I just realized there's something very important I forgot to put on my form! Can I submit another one or would it be easier to just ask you to put it in manually?
@Kitanya Ack! I just realized there's something very important I forgot to put on my form! Can I submit another one or would it be easier to just ask you to put it in manually?
st6mOZq.pngWebp-net-resizeimage.png9X6Ea51.pnganimalia-shielf.pngtbqTng3.png
@Karilara @Kitanya
o I see :0
thanks for letting me know!
@Karilara @Kitanya
o I see :0
thanks for letting me know!
TlQjbxg.gif
@EurasianLynx

Just let me know what changes you'd like to make! If you submit another entry, one of the two will be deleted, and I can't guarantee it would be the right one. :)
@EurasianLynx

Just let me know what changes you'd like to make! If you submit another entry, one of the two will be deleted, and I can't guarantee it would be the right one. :)
@Kitanya Gotcha! I was just going to add a special request under 'Other' that I'd like to recieve my presents on the 23rd if at all possible, as the 23rd of December is my birthday. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
@Kitanya Gotcha! I was just going to add a special request under 'Other' that I'd like to recieve my presents on the 23rd if at all possible, as the 23rd of December is my birthday.
st6mOZq.pngWebp-net-resizeimage.png9X6Ea51.pnganimalia-shielf.pngtbqTng3.png
@EurasianLynx

Added :)
@EurasianLynx

Added :)
@SilverLately @ItsGigglez @SilverOtter @Kilwin @Myrwuld @Kapara @EmotionalTree @mintea00 @Solstices @somftnsquimshy @hogwartsjedi @thegrinningcrow

Your forms have been received! Welcome to the event! ^w^
@SilverLately @ItsGigglez @SilverOtter @Kilwin @Myrwuld @Kapara @EmotionalTree @mintea00 @Solstices @somftnsquimshy @hogwartsjedi @thegrinningcrow

Your forms have been received! Welcome to the event! ^w^
it's time
it's time
iO2X60T.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 92 93