Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa - DONE!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93
Woot. So excited to do this again this year. I love planning out the perfect secret santa gift for someone. Just going to have to remember not to spend gems between now and then.
Woot. So excited to do this again this year. I love planning out the perfect secret santa gift for someone. Just going to have to remember not to spend gems between now and then.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
My favorite time of year! I've already been saving up and I'm prepared to do some serious grinding for more dragon cash. So excited!

A big thanks to Kitanya for hosting this year. I know everything will go as smoothly as always.
My favorite time of year! I've already been saving up and I'm prepared to do some serious grinding for more dragon cash. So excited!

A big thanks to Kitanya for hosting this year. I know everything will go as smoothly as always.
Yx-Lpm2-Q222.pngFR+2 | She/Her | WishlistYxLpm2Q.png
sweet! gonna sign up asap this year, last year i was in the late sign-ups club but it was still so much fun!
sweet! gonna sign up asap this year, last year i was in the late sign-ups club but it was still so much fun!
Yr0dYV1.png

____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (open)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
YES! The time has come! Gonna go for the 500kt tier again, this year. :D

And a warm welcome to Kitanya! (^___^)/
YES! The time has come! Gonna go for the 500kt tier again, this year. :D

And a warm welcome to Kitanya! (^___^)/
17370.png Roux
FR +8
Wishlist
Sales Tab
Accent Shop
Free Pillowfort Invites
Wooooo ^^ I have been waiting this so much ^^
Wooooo ^^ I have been waiting this so much ^^
banner_arcana_by_agatheas-db9eh23.png
WEEE WOO WEEE WOOO It's TIME [img]https://i.postimg.cc/BnqvF9cP/PATRICK.png[/img]
WEEE WOO WEEE WOOO It's TIME

PATRICK.png
mby23.gif • +9 FR
• She/Her
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's and Cerdae Sparkle!
• "Current" count = Mossy: 581, Sparkle: 9952 Updated 05/12/2019
[i]*excited vibrating* [/i] I am [b]so ready[/b]! I love this event so much [emoji=familiar heart size=1] And thank you Kitanya for picking up the mantle!
*excited vibrating*
I am so ready! I love this event so much

And thank you Kitanya for picking up the mantle!
tumblr_inline_nkyutmrnnQ1ro4abf.png
Have a good day!
... eLAndXa.png
Cool! This was fun last year, I got lots of apparel I was saving for.
Cool! This was fun last year, I got lots of apparel I was saving for.
vgVdDVs.png
Misha or Mikki
she/her
FR +3
lore thread
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
ssNrqdc.gif
YAAAASSSS IT'S BACK

I read through the whole thing, including the elf section despite not having much interest in being an elf, and I'm curious - why the 18+ age limit for elves? Does it have to do with schooling or?
YAAAASSSS IT'S BACK

I read through the whole thing, including the elf section despite not having much interest in being an elf, and I'm curious - why the 18+ age limit for elves? Does it have to do with schooling or?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
OMG OMG OMG I thought I already missed it xD So excited >~<
Edit: oof, gotta wait one more year to be an elf uwu then again, there's abitur next year, so two years lol
OMG OMG OMG I thought I already missed it xD So excited >~<
Edit: oof, gotta wait one more year to be an elf uwu then again, there's abitur next year, so two years lol
dd0ernt-5006213c-08ab-4f20-9044-862a85883d87.pngdd0esji-c351aa03-2237-4897-a2de-1bff3497d9b2.pngPok%C3%A9monsprite_160_SW.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93