Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Transmuters - 150kt/g/stack+raffle
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 285 286
@Rakshasi
As stated in the front post, I only send out 50 familiars at a time due to wrist strain issues since they don't stack, so I'll send you a stack of trinkets. Thank you!
@Rakshasi
As stated in the front post, I only send out 50 familiars at a time due to wrist strain issues since they don't stack, so I'll send you a stack of trinkets. Thank you!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
I can melt a stack of food for you!
I can melt a stack of food for you!
TlQjbxg.gif
@coconuthead
Sending one over, thanks! Please make sure to ping me, I'm not subscribed to this thread and only happened to see while checking for dom shops.
@coconuthead
Sending one over, thanks! Please make sure to ping me, I'm not subscribed to this thread and only happened to see while checking for dom shops.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tserin i can melt a full stack for you! i think im level 6. You would just want me transmuting right? all i do is transmute ooze all day since that sells the most for me lolol would be glad to help you out instead!
@Tserin i can melt a full stack for you! i think im level 6. You would just want me transmuting right? all i do is transmute ooze all day since that sells the most for me lolol would be glad to help you out instead!
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
@FireStorm3719
Yeah, just transmuting so level doesn't matter. Sending a stack over, thanks!
@FireStorm3719
Yeah, just transmuting so level doesn't matter. Sending a stack over, thanks!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
Ive only ever brewed something like, once but maybe i can try and do my part. send me 2 things! idrc what
Ive only ever brewed something like, once but maybe i can try and do my part. send me 2 things! idrc what
@Pancakexasaurrus
Please make sure to ping me, I'm not subscribed to this thread.
Are you willing to do more than 2? That's barely any and considering I have to send items, deal with CRs, and update multiple sheets for tickets + counts + prices it's a lot of work for just two items.
@Pancakexasaurrus
Please make sure to ping me, I'm not subscribed to this thread.
Are you willing to do more than 2? That's barely any and considering I have to send items, deal with CRs, and update multiple sheets for tickets + counts + prices it's a lot of work for just two items.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
Oh. sorry! how about 5? @Tserin
Oh. sorry! how about 5? @Tserin
@Pancakexasaurrus
Would you be willing to do at least 20? Less than that is not really worth the amount of work updating everything and waiting on CRs.
@Pancakexasaurrus
Would you be willing to do at least 20? Less than that is not really worth the amount of work updating everything and waiting on CRs.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@tserin
i can do a full stack for you
@tserin
i can do a full stack for you
5AHK8Y7.png •Ripley
•Queer
•He/Him
•Aquarius
•Art Shop : Working
ZLIMzvY.gifw0IsqjS.gif6sfJde7.gifrjuURyp.gif
W5O5MZj.png __digitalmirage.gif
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 285 286