Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how many of your dragons are permas?
1 2 3 4 5 6
75, though I'm not deeply attached to most of them. The rest are either fodder or breeding pairs
75, though I'm not deeply attached to most of them. The rest are either fodder or breeding pairs
I need this to be visible so I can figure out what'ssssssssssssssssssssssss
x
- FR + 3
- Writer, Artist
- Random pings andx
messagesxencouraged!
x x388Nhd.png
like 38? everyone else is breeding, fodder, or kept around because they look nice
like 38? everyone else is breeding, fodder, or kept around because they look nice
bVzIUfv.png
A tentative 18. Since i'm constantly changing my mind, quite a lot of my 'permas' have been yeeted. Theres only around 8-10 that will never, ever leave my lair. [i]Hopefully.[/i] I mean they've lasted for 6 lair purges and 3 hiatus sales so.. they're probably safe? [emoji=snapper tongue size=1]
A tentative 18. Since i'm constantly changing my mind, quite a lot of my 'permas' have been yeeted. Theres only around 8-10 that will never, ever leave my lair. Hopefully. I mean they've lasted for 6 lair purges and 3 hiatus sales so.. they're probably safe?
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
how many permas do you have? 221 with 43 potential future permas

what do you do with dragons other than permas? They are in separate tabs.

also should i start hoarding dragons I'd suggest only buying or breeding dragons you love. You'll begin to fill your lair soon enough. No need to purposely hoard dragons unless you really like them. =D
how many permas do you have? 221 with 43 potential future permas

what do you do with dragons other than permas? They are in separate tabs.

also should i start hoarding dragons I'd suggest only buying or breeding dragons you love. You'll begin to fill your lair soon enough. No need to purposely hoard dragons unless you really like them. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
First two tabs in my lair and the first two tabs in den.
First two tabs in my lair and the first two tabs in den.
FR-Trinket-Bottle-A-Amariel.gif greysun.png Greyscales
» she/her
» fr time +15
» nest network
Never gonna give you up.
Never gonna let you down.
Never gonna run around
and desert you.
I have 68 dragons that are on my main tab, but more realistically, I have like 50 permas.
Of those, 10 of them are on the Would Never Exalt list
I have 68 dragons that are on my main tab, but more realistically, I have like 50 permas.
Of those, 10 of them are on the Would Never Exalt list
Échale la culpa a los espíritus chocarreros
theultimatecatsig.gif
Probably about 170, give or take. I'm too lazy to count them all though, haha.
Probably about 170, give or take. I'm too lazy to count them all though, haha.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
104 of 116. Four are breeding project pairs and eight are fodder produced by failed breeding project nests...
Once I have that dragon I'm breeding for, thus having 105 permas, I hope to stop there.
104 of 116. Four are breeding project pairs and eight are fodder produced by failed breeding project nests...
Once I have that dragon I'm breeding for, thus having 105 permas, I hope to stop there.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
Uhhh, almost all of them I think?
There's only a few that I'd be willing to sell if I had to choose
Uhhh, almost all of them I think?
There's only a few that I'd be willing to sell if I had to choose
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
20 out of 114 are permas in my lair.

I don't have enough free time to grind the coli or stalk trading post deals, so my main source of income is exalting/breeding fodder to exalt.
20 out of 114 are permas in my lair.

I don't have enough free time to grind the coli or stalk trading post deals, so my main source of income is exalting/breeding fodder to exalt.
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6