Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how many of your dragons are permas?
1 2 3 4 5 6
all of my dragons except some gen1s are permas, and i know most people have others than permas in their lair so i wanted to ask

how many permas do you have?

what do you do with dragons other than permas?

also should i start hoarding dragons

sorry for my bad english
all of my dragons except some gen1s are permas, and i know most people have others than permas in their lair so i wanted to ask

how many permas do you have?

what do you do with dragons other than permas?

also should i start hoarding dragons

sorry for my bad english
ttGfSL1.png
Hm... I'd say about 170 of my dragons are permas or projects (which are basically permas anyway, just incomplete ones). The rest of them are either for challenges/projects (Legacy of War and breeding projects), or they're fodder. Mostly fodder, honestly.
Hm... I'd say about 170 of my dragons are permas or projects (which are basically permas anyway, just incomplete ones). The rest of them are either for challenges/projects (Legacy of War and breeding projects), or they're fodder. Mostly fodder, honestly.
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
19 out of 32 are currently permas! The others are breeding pairs, breeding project pairs, or fodder. Man these breeding projects are taking forever.

Your English is fine by the way!
19 out of 32 are currently permas! The others are breeding pairs, breeding project pairs, or fodder. Man these breeding projects are taking forever.

Your English is fine by the way!
Buying Food UMAs
about four lol,, im trying to get rid of the rest
about four lol,, im trying to get rid of the rest
10 (ish)... ones I absolutely couldn't part with? Maybe 6.
10 (ish)... ones I absolutely couldn't part with? Maybe 6.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
6 permas for me lol
6 permas for me lol
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
All of them.
All of them.
Almost all of my dragons are "perma" (quotations because sometimes I replace them with an alternate version of themselves). Other than those, and not counting sale dragons of course, I have breeding project dragons and a kind of ... growing collection.
Almost all of my dragons are "perma" (quotations because sometimes I replace them with an alternate version of themselves). Other than those, and not counting sale dragons of course, I have breeding project dragons and a kind of ... growing collection.
4QFtgPW.png
i have 24 permas right now, 20 of them are permababies too :D
i have 24 permas right now, 20 of them are permababies too :D
yzUX307.png
74. The rest are for breeding projects or for sale.
74. The rest are for breeding projects or for sale.
1 2 3 4 5 6