Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7170 7171 7172 7173 7174 ... 16041 16042
bees are friends not incendiary devices
bees are friends not incendiary devices
Why am I freaking out this bad? All he's doing is setting the guns on the table and showing me and my brother things about it. It's not loaded or anything and I can feel my throat closing up and I'm all light headed and just absolutely loosing it. I've never had this problem before while in the presence of a gun what the hell.
Why am I freaking out this bad? All he's doing is setting the guns on the table and showing me and my brother things about it. It's not loaded or anything and I can feel my throat closing up and I'm all light headed and just absolutely loosing it. I've never had this problem before while in the presence of a gun what the hell.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
mmmm i shall hold a funeral for harold the pick
mmmm i shall hold a funeral for harold the pick
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is danganronpa without any of the killing. You cant change my mind.

Horrible time for Twitch to bug out! They're about to get to the good part and I'm gonna miss it!
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is danganronpa without any of the killing. You cant change my mind.

Horrible time for Twitch to bug out! They're about to get to the good part and I'm gonna miss it!
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
Blessing BOX
https://www.facebook.com/Blessing-BOX-1723297441261962/

Has anyone seen one of these? They are all over the lower 48 states and the philippines, canada, and several places in Africa. They tend to look like outdoor pantries. I've seen a lot of them that are "little library" a sort of book exchange, but this is much more than just books.

"Take what you need/want" "Leave what you can" "Above all be Blessed"

Clothing, food, toiletries, coats, hats, shoes, gloves, camping supplies, toilet paper, notebooks, anything of use that you don't need that other people might. I am up here in Alaska trying to get some people to set the first ones up in the last frontier.

If you have any questions, concerns or comments please ask or share.
Blessing BOX
https://www.facebook.com/Blessing-BOX-1723297441261962/

Has anyone seen one of these? They are all over the lower 48 states and the philippines, canada, and several places in Africa. They tend to look like outdoor pantries. I've seen a lot of them that are "little library" a sort of book exchange, but this is much more than just books.

"Take what you need/want" "Leave what you can" "Above all be Blessed"

Clothing, food, toiletries, coats, hats, shoes, gloves, camping supplies, toilet paper, notebooks, anything of use that you don't need that other people might. I am up here in Alaska trying to get some people to set the first ones up in the last frontier.

If you have any questions, concerns or comments please ask or share.
I-what-I-WHAT!! You can't just SAY that! That's like saying you believe there is no scientific evidence for gravity! It-it just- the two concepts are directly opposite each other! You can't just pick and choose things like that! It's a law of this UNIVERSE! LITERALLY! I can grab a science textbook, and SHOW you it!
I-what-I-WHAT!! You can't just SAY that! That's like saying you believe there is no scientific evidence for gravity! It-it just- the two concepts are directly opposite each other! You can't just pick and choose things like that! It's a law of this UNIVERSE! LITERALLY! I can grab a science textbook, and SHOW you it!
do you ever just have a thought that you know should never have even entered your mind in any way shape or form and should be sent back to the godforsaken land of hell where it came from-- and then have that thought continue to manifest itself, become more awful, and make you feel more guilty? I have a lot of those.

In other words I'm just gonna say "Mr. McCraw" and leave it there
do you ever just have a thought that you know should never have even entered your mind in any way shape or form and should be sent back to the godforsaken land of hell where it came from-- and then have that thought continue to manifest itself, become more awful, and make you feel more guilty? I have a lot of those.

In other words I'm just gonna say "Mr. McCraw" and leave it there
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
bulking SUCKS dude!!! i like the training part but eating enough food to support it is straight up painful

time to go buy 10000 jars of peanut butter i guess
bulking SUCKS dude!!! i like the training part but eating enough food to support it is straight up painful

time to go buy 10000 jars of peanut butter i guess
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
This was the best impulse purchase I ever made
This was the best impulse purchase I ever made
Me bursting into the Black Eagles class room on NG+: Y'all are about to become Golden Deer!
Me bursting into the Black Eagles class room on NG+: Y'all are about to become Golden Deer!
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
1 2 ... 7170 7171 7172 7173 7174 ... 16041 16042