Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7168 7169 7170 7171 7172 ... 16090 16091
oone day
oone day
+0 fr time
an art - a wound - a sentient canvas
i forgot how much fun the splat dualies are i should use these bad boys more often
i forgot how much fun the splat dualies are i should use these bad boys more often
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
im procrastinating on what im procrastinating on. god. one day.
im procrastinating on what im procrastinating on. god. one day.
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
don't know if I want to give him angst through her actual death or angst about him believing she's dead for like 15 years while she hangs out down in the Capital Wasteland ridding it of what remains of the Brotherhood and she forgets he's still up there. either way there will be more angst for this man.
don't know if I want to give him angst through her actual death or angst about him believing she's dead for like 15 years while she hangs out down in the Capital Wasteland ridding it of what remains of the Brotherhood and she forgets he's still up there. either way there will be more angst for this man.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
I made apple crisp on a calm, cold and rainy Pennsylvania autumn afternoon and I feel like I am Pinterest now
I made apple crisp on a calm, cold and rainy Pennsylvania autumn afternoon and I feel like I am Pinterest now
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
Please stop. I don't want to hear all the gory details about what you did last night and the reason you came in 2 hours late to work today. I don't care. Not to mention you just casually steal the computer I was using because you are too lazy to turn on your own. I honestly wish you just never came in today. The 2 of us were okay without you.
Please stop. I don't want to hear all the gory details about what you did last night and the reason you came in 2 hours late to work today. I don't care. Not to mention you just casually steal the computer I was using because you are too lazy to turn on your own. I honestly wish you just never came in today. The 2 of us were okay without you.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
I hate people who claim they're ugly when they're clearly not... If you're ugly, than what am I, a potato? Like guurl, why you say that, you slay.
I hate people who claim they're ugly when they're clearly not... If you're ugly, than what am I, a potato? Like guurl, why you say that, you slay.
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
I honestly hate my weight. I'm basically a human potato.
I honestly hate my weight. I'm basically a human potato.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
couldnt figure out how to change my minecraft username bc it was glitched, paid for minecraft a second time
couldnt figure out how to change my minecraft username bc it was glitched, paid for minecraft a second time
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->we8il1.png1uPJr1.pngkKuJh1.pngunknown.png
i should get more whisky but im tired
i should get more whisky but im tired
iceshieldr.png___

ERIDAN h03-icon-twinkle.gif HE/HIM h03-icon-twinkle.gif FR +8
if i remain lost & die on a cross
at least i wasn't born in a manger
1 2 ... 7168 7169 7170 7171 7172 ... 16090 16091