Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa - DONE!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 92 93
!!! [EYES EMOJI BUT BASS BOOSTED]

SecretsantasecretsantasecretsantaSECRETSANTA! Last year was my first year participating and it was so much fun! I'm joining the 500kt+ tier again and I can't WAIT!
!!! [EYES EMOJI BUT BASS BOOSTED]

SecretsantasecretsantasecretsantaSECRETSANTA! Last year was my first year participating and it was so much fun! I'm joining the 500kt+ tier again and I can't WAIT!
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
@Xirei

Yeah, I had to remind myself that if -I- hate really vague wishlists, I probably shouldn't send a vague one out LOL.
@Xirei

Yeah, I had to remind myself that if -I- hate really vague wishlists, I probably shouldn't send a vague one out LOL.
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
[quote name="@ColorBlindBrat" date="2019-10-19 20:13:31" ] I always feel bad when making wishlists... Like I'm being greedy. [/quote] Think of it like you're being incredibly organized for your own benefit as well! Having a super detailed wishlist helps others figure out what I'm missing, yeah, but it also helps ME know so I'm not guessing at it. As long as I keep it up to date, I'll never have to wonder!
@ColorBlindBrat wrote on 2019-10-19 20:13:31:
I always feel bad when making wishlists... Like I'm being greedy.

Think of it like you're being incredibly organized for your own benefit as well! Having a super detailed wishlist helps others figure out what I'm missing, yeah, but it also helps ME know so I'm not guessing at it. As long as I keep it up to date, I'll never have to wonder!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Greenwolfkate
pinging myself, so that I can remember to come back here later and sign up.
I loooove Secret Santa!
@Greenwolfkate
pinging myself, so that I can remember to come back here later and sign up.
I loooove Secret Santa!
3m65Bjg.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
Goooood morning! Day 2 of sign ups!
Goooood morning! Day 2 of sign ups!
Ooooh it's so nice to be in the list again :D I totally forgot about it and just got so excited now ♥♥
thank you all for your hard work organizing this awesome event!
Ooooh it's so nice to be in the list again :D I totally forgot about it and just got so excited now ♥♥
thank you all for your hard work organizing this awesome event!
6347.png
pitty | she/her | +9 hours

Art ShopDerpy Dragon AdoptsIcon Adoptsdragon sale (+art)fr tumblr
Aaaaaa I'm so excited! I loved participating in this event last year, I'll be giving the 500kt tier a shot this time around :D

Thank you all for the hard work you put into the event!
Aaaaaa I'm so excited! I loved participating in this event last year, I'll be giving the 500kt tier a shot this time around :D

Thank you all for the hard work you put into the event!
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@Kitanya

I will be doing an event for an advent calendar countdown with a free dragon each day - i'm working on getting some artwork but would it be okay to advertise it here with the others?
@Kitanya

I will be doing an event for an advent calendar countdown with a free dragon each day - i'm working on getting some artwork but would it be okay to advertise it here with the others?
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
I LOVE SECRET SANTA YEET
I LOVE SECRET SANTA YEET
@Loreka

Definitely! I just need a link to the thread and I'll share it :3
@Loreka